The Name of the Wind

Where Fellowship and Camaraderie lives: that place where the CPS membership values fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community
User avatar
Bloodhound
Cannot Abide That Devil Weed
Cannot Abide That Devil Weed
Posts: 7900
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:00 pm
Location: Rocky Mountains / Colorado
Contact:

Re: The Name of the Wind

Post by Bloodhound » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:06 am

FredS wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:58 am
Simeon checked out long ago. Most of the fellas who commented in this thread have checked out.

Dang man.
And to answer your question about how many pipes he has made...not many or not near enough
Scott ( aka - Thor )
Do Justice...Love Mercy...Walk Humbly With Your GOD

User avatar
FredS
Really, really likes watching kids fish.
Really, really likes watching kids fish.
Posts: 21435
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: NOCO (Northern Colorado)

Re: The Name of the Wind

Post by FredS » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:28 pm

Bloodhound wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:06 am
FredS wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:58 am
Simeon checked out long ago. Most of the fellas who commented in this thread have checked out.

Dang man.
And to answer your question about how many pipes he has made...not many or not near enough
Seems Simeon married some hussy who's twisted up his priorities.

Work and family, family and work, blah, blah, blah. Poor guy.
"If we ever get to heaven boys, it aint because we aint done nothin' wrong" - Kris Kristofferson

"One of the things I love about CPS is the frank and enthusiastic dysfunction here. God help me, I do love it so." – OldWorldSwine

"I'd like to put a hook in that puppet and swing it through a bunch of salmon!" - durangopipe

User avatar
Bloodhound
Cannot Abide That Devil Weed
Cannot Abide That Devil Weed
Posts: 7900
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:00 pm
Location: Rocky Mountains / Colorado
Contact:

Re: The Name of the Wind

Post by Bloodhound » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:38 pm

FredS wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:28 pm
Bloodhound wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:06 am
FredS wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:58 am
Simeon checked out long ago. Most of the fellas who commented in this thread have checked out.

Dang man.
And to answer your question about how many pipes he has made...not many or not near enough
Seems Simeon married some hussy who's twisted up his priorities.

Work and family, family and work, blah, blah, blah. Poor guy.
:lol:
Scott ( aka - Thor )
Do Justice...Love Mercy...Walk Humbly With Your GOD

User avatar
sweetandsour
Minister of Pipe Breaking
Minister of Pipe Breaking
Posts: 9664
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Bayou Self
Contact:

Re: The Name of the Wind

Post by sweetandsour » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:43 am

FredS wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:58 am
Simeon checked out long ago. Most of the fellas who commented in this thread have checked out.

Dang man.
Gone but not forgotten.

I was ordering a part for an old Honda atv yesterday and needed $6 more for free shipping. Anyway, I ended up tacking on a paperback copy of Name of the Wind. It remains to be seen if I ever read it. Spend $6 to save $5. Maybe that's why I'm always broke.
I'm old but I'm happy. (Most of the time.)

User avatar
FredS
Really, really likes watching kids fish.
Really, really likes watching kids fish.
Posts: 21435
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: NOCO (Northern Colorado)

Re: The Name of the Wind

Post by FredS » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:36 am

What is your old Honda atv? I have an '81 Honda ATC200.
"If we ever get to heaven boys, it aint because we aint done nothin' wrong" - Kris Kristofferson

"One of the things I love about CPS is the frank and enthusiastic dysfunction here. God help me, I do love it so." – OldWorldSwine

"I'd like to put a hook in that puppet and swing it through a bunch of salmon!" - durangopipe

User avatar
sweetandsour
Minister of Pipe Breaking
Minister of Pipe Breaking
Posts: 9664
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Bayou Self
Contact:

Re: The Name of the Wind

Post by sweetandsour » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:51 am

FredS wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:36 am
What is your old Honda atv? I have an '81 Honda ATC200.
Wow. Mine is an 01 Rancher TRX 350 ES. The engine and trans are in good shape, but not the rest of it. The main fuse keeps blowing and I finally noticed smoke coming from near the right rear tire. The only thing in that area is the voltage regulator/rectifier so I ordered one for ~$20. Hope it works.
I'm old but I'm happy. (Most of the time.)

Post Reply