What do you have in your lip? snus, Dip and chew thread...

Where Fellowship and Camaraderie lives: that place where the CPS membership values fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community
Del
Sneaky Snusser
Sneaky Snusser

Re: What do you have in your lip? snus, Dip and chew thread...

Post by Del » Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:29 pm

TwoXseveN wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:29 am
Del wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:24 pm
I've been enjoying snus for a few years now. It's a work-day thing. Maybe four portions a day. I don't often feel an urge to snus at home.

I've been using Camel snus, which is available at local convenience stores for $8/tin of 15 pouches.... That's about 53 cents per portion.

I decided to stock up on some General snus -- mail order, direct from Sweden. Even with the outrageous shipping ($33), it's still a lot cheaper per portion (21 cents).

Package arrived today. I just had to give it try.

The General has more nic-kick than the Camel, but still pleasant and tolerable. I'm gonna be happy with this!

General is my go to.
If it isn't a pipe in my mouth, it's a General Mint. Available at all Speedway and Meijer gas stations in west Michigan.
I am decidedly loving General snus!

Much more tobacco flavor, with just a touch of mint or wintergreen to enhance it. It tastes like sweet virginia, rather than rustic red burley.

At the rate I use it, I think I have enough to last into May.
G.K. Chesterton — 'It is terrible to contemplate how few politicians are hanged.'

Stanley76
CPS Man-at-Arms
CPS Man-at-Arms

Post by Stanley76 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:36 pm

Copenhagen Snuff. I have some Scotch snuff tucked (Tube Rose and Railroad) but I haven't been in the mood for it lately. I tried sniffing it but I always sniff too hard and then it gives me sinus headaches I have a block of Day's Work sitting in a drawer too. Might have a chew of that tomorrow.
"'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'"

Fainn
Master's of fArts
Master's of fArts
Location: Unleashing a deadly fart cloud on some unsuspecting soul

Post by Fainn » Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:12 pm

I use Camel Mellow whenever I'm in a place that doesn't allow smoking
Opinions are like butts. Everyone has one, but mine is the best.