Your Latest Cereal

Where Fellowship and Camaraderie lives: that place where the CPS membership values fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community
Thunktank
Needs to smoke more
Needs to smoke more

Re: Your Latest Cereal

Post by Thunktank » Sat May 30, 2015 10:37 pm

UncleBob wrote:
hugodrax wrote:Surely this thread could be merged with Useless Facts, no? I mean, cereal is nice and all, but it pertains neither to Christianity nor pipe smoking.
Obviously, you are an oat-meal-slurpin' heathen.

:taco:
I take offense to your use of word "heathen." Heathens are real people you know. I expected better from you UB.

I've replaced my morning bowl of oatmeal with Kashi Golean which is a high protein cereal. I add some plain yoghurt and berries to it. Eat this nearly every morning.
“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” -Yoda

No complaining + gratefulness= happiness

gravel
Now it's a mess. Uniquely so.

Post by gravel » Sat May 30, 2015 11:00 pm

Thunktank wrote:
UncleBob wrote:
hugodrax wrote:Surely this thread could be merged with Useless Facts, no? I mean, cereal is nice and all, but it pertains neither to Christianity nor pipe smoking.

I take offense to your use of word "heathen." Heathens are real people you know. I expected better from you UB.

I've replaced my morning bowl of oatmeal with Kashi Golean which is a high protein cereal. I add some plain yoghurt and berries to it. Eat this nearly every morning.
A guy who eats Kashi Golean is a guy who looks to be offended.

hugodrax
UncleHugo the Tobbaconist

Post by hugodrax » Sat May 30, 2015 11:04 pm

gravel wrote:
Thunktank wrote:
UncleBob wrote:

And yet tofu is considered unmanly.

gravel

Post by gravel » Sat May 30, 2015 11:07 pm

hugodrax wrote:
gravel wrote:
Thunktank wrote:
UncleBob wrote:

And Unamerican.

hugodrax

Post by hugodrax » Sat May 30, 2015 11:12 pm

gravel wrote:
hugodrax wrote:
gravel wrote:
Thunktank wrote:
UncleBob wrote:

And Unamerican.
Yes, I agree that nothing named Kashi could possibly exist in an unamerican realm.

Thunktank
Needs to smoke more
Needs to smoke more

Post by Thunktank » Sat May 30, 2015 11:28 pm

hugodrax wrote:
gravel wrote:
hugodrax wrote:
gravel wrote:
Thunktank wrote:
UncleBob wrote:

And Unamerican.
Yes, I agree that nothing named Kashi could possibly exist in an unamerican realm.
I like exotic.
“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” -Yoda

Rusty
In Memoriam

Post by Rusty » Sat May 30, 2015 11:51 pm

Thunktank wrote:
hugodrax wrote:
gravel wrote:
hugodrax wrote:
gravel wrote:
Thunktank wrote:
UncleBob wrote:

And Unamerican.
I like exotic.
Yeah! I think I have a different take on cereal than even Mr. GoLean pretender.
I start with a layer of Wheat checks, then Bran buds, then Granola, then whatever fruit is handy, Pour cream or milk on the whole thing. In the summer you can add frozen yogurt to all that. Excellent. To get more fiber you have to resort to road gravel. You can feel it going through you. Eschew homogeneity - mix!
You're out of the woods
You're out of the dark
You're out of the night
Step into the sun
Step into the light

UncleBob
CPS Theological Dogmatician
CPS Theological Dogmatician

Post by UncleBob » Sun May 31, 2015 9:27 am

I had some Grape-nuts this morning.
"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Many of the points here, taken to their logical conclusions, don't hold up to logic; they're simply Godded-up ways of saying "I don't like that." - Skip

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please." -Mark Twain

Thunktank
Needs to smoke more
Needs to smoke more

Post by Thunktank » Sun May 31, 2015 11:18 am

UncleBob wrote:I had some Grape-nuts this morning.
I are some Grape Nut Flakes after being diagnosed with the betus. That stuff would, for whatever reason, send my glucose numbers through the roof! Don't know about Grape-nuts, never liked it in that form. Peanuts do horrible things for me as well.

I just finished a bowl of Kashi Golean Cinnamon crumble with low fat plain yoghurt and berry medley. Now I'm sipping on a cup of coffee reading CPS. I should be reading the Real Estate section of the Sunday paper. That's next.

JimVH
Eddie and Alex's brother
Eddie and Alex's brother
Location: I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as soon as I could.

Post by JimVH » Sun May 31, 2015 12:24 pm

Sounds like someone could use a bowl or two of Fiber One.
"The days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days." Ray Wylie Hubbard

JudgeRusty
Minister of Shrewd Judgements
Minister of Shrewd Judgements

Post by JudgeRusty » Sun May 31, 2015 12:35 pm

generic crunchberries
Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal

hugodrax

Post by hugodrax » Sun May 31, 2015 1:00 pm

JudgeRusty wrote:generic crunchberries
That might be the most depressing two word combination the English language has to offer. I'm not saying they were bad. Crunchberries, by general consensus, are acknowledged as a connoisseur's choice. It's the ring of the words..."generic crunchberries." Say this in Eeyores voice and you'll understand.

Thunktank
Needs to smoke more
Needs to smoke more

Post by Thunktank » Sun May 31, 2015 2:28 pm

Thunktank wrote:
I are some Grape Nut Flakes after being diagnosed with the betus. That stuff would, for whatever reason, send my glucose numbers through the roof! Don't know about Grape-nuts, never liked it in that form. Peanuts do horrible things for me as well.

I just finished a bowl of Kashi Golean Cinnamon crumble with low fat plain yoghurt and berry medley. Now I'm sipping on a cup of coffee reading CPS. I should be reading the Real Estate section of the Sunday paper. That's next.
Thunktank, would you please proofread your posts? You knucklehead. I bet you can't even understand your own posts after posting them sometimes. You're begging to get harnessed by TheImpudent. :egor:

spiritfilled
I dun got CobZone'd!
I dun got CobZone'd!

Post by spiritfilled » Sun May 31, 2015 2:51 pm

Thunktank wrote:
Thunktank wrote:

Thunktank, would you please proofread your posts? You knucklehead. I bet you can't even understand your own posts after posting them sometimes. You're begging to get harnessed by TheImpudent. :egor:
So then you AREN'T Grape Nut Flakes? :lol:
"For to me, to live is Christ, and to die is gain." Phil 1:21

"Hamboning will save your LIFE one day!!" - Rigby

"Shut your mouth, you mediocre clarinet player."- Plankton

hugodrax

Post by hugodrax » Sun May 31, 2015 2:56 pm

Try not to think about him getting harnessed. On a serious note, Id like to say thanks for introducing me to the concept of Grape Nut Flakes. I'm going to look for them.

spiritfilled
I dun got CobZone'd!
I dun got CobZone'd!

Post by spiritfilled » Sun May 31, 2015 3:00 pm

hugodrax wrote:Try not to think about him getting harnessed. On a serious note, Id like to say thanks for introducing me to the concept of Grape Nut Flakes. I'm going to look for them.
They had to create them because most find it unpleasant at best to try to eat sour, brown, milk-swollen pea gravel.
"For to me, to live is Christ, and to die is gain." Phil 1:21

"Hamboning will save your LIFE one day!!" - Rigby

"Shut your mouth, you mediocre clarinet player."- Plankton

MrPiper
Needs to lighten up with the Xs
Needs to lighten up with the Xs

Post by MrPiper » Sun May 31, 2015 3:30 pm

xxxxxx
Last edited by MrPiper on Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hugodrax

Post by hugodrax » Sun May 31, 2015 8:04 pm

JimVH wrote:
How is it that everyone else posts whatever sh#t is on their plate and I'm the one you think needs to take a dump?

JimVH
Eddie and Alex's brother
Eddie and Alex's brother
Location: I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as soon as I could.

Post by JimVH » Sun May 31, 2015 8:31 pm

hugodrax wrote:
JimVH wrote:
How is it that everyone else posts whatever sh#t is on their plate and I'm the one you think needs to take a dump?
Here's some :pie: as a peace offering.
"The days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days." Ray Wylie Hubbard

hugodrax

Post by hugodrax » Sun May 31, 2015 8:34 pm

JimVH wrote:
hugodrax wrote:
JimVH wrote:
Here's some :pie: as a peace offering.
Bah, no peace offering necessary. I couldn't get mad at you if I tried, Jim. Wish I had some pie.