Broken Pipe - Rusty

Where Fellowship and Camaraderie lives: that place where the CPS membership values fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community
FredS
Good enough for Trappists
Good enough for Trappists

Re: Broken Pipe - Rusty

Post by FredS » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:28 am

I'm pretty sure that photo of Rusty tending the grill is the only one of him on the net. So thanks for that CA. And for breaking the horrible news to us in the first place and then being our conduit to his family. Offering prayers of comfort to them and you as this anniversary dredges up feelings of sadness. I pray our fond remembrances outrun the feelings of loss and sadness a little more each day/month/year.
"If we ever get to heaven boys, it aint because we aint done nothin' wrong" - Kris Kristofferson

"One of the things I love about CPS is the frank and enthusiastic dysfunction here. God help me, I do love it so." – OldWorldSwine

"I'd like to put a hook in that puppet and swing it through a bunch of salmon!" - durangopipe

Goose55
Bartleby the Scrivener
Bartleby the Scrivener

Re: Broken Pipe - Rusty

Post by Goose55 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:31 am

Rusty's sudden passing sure has made me more conscious of my own frailty, as he and I were about the same age I think.
"At present we're on the wrong side of the door. But all the pages of the New Testament are rustling with the rumor that it will not always be so." ~ C.S. Lewis