Dang! This is good Zinfandel

Where Fellowship and Camaraderie lives: that place where the CPS membership values fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community
sweetandsour
Minister of Pipe Breaking
Minister of Pipe Breaking

Re: Dang! This is good Zinfandel

Post by sweetandsour » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:19 am

Hovannes wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:14 pm
My Sargent said that you never really buy beer, you only rent it for awhile.
There's a great little town in SE Texas called Sargent, located on the Gulf of Mexico. One of those towns with two different populations; a summer population, and fall-winter-spring population. I'm sure stores there carry Zinfandel and Schlitz, both, in summer or winter.

Speaking of renting beer, I still chuckle at the scene in the Astrodome restroom years ago, while waiting in line for a spot at the urinal trough. Guys were lined up at the trough, drinking beer in, while streams of "used beer" drained out.
I'm old but I'm happy. (Most of the time.)

ReverendThom
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
A Mari Usque Ad Mare

Re: Dang! This is good Zinfandel

Post by ReverendThom » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:48 am

sweetandsour wrote:
Hovannes wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:14 pm
My Sargent said that you never really buy beer, you only rent it for awhile.
There's a great little town in SE Texas called Sargent, located on the Gulf of Mexico. One of those towns with two different populations; a summer population, and fall-winter-spring population. I'm sure stores there carry Zinfandel and Schlitz, both, in summer or winter.

Speaking of renting beer, I still chuckle at the scene in the Astrodome restroom years ago, while waiting in line for a spot at the urinal trough. Guys were lined up at the trough, drinking beer in, while streams of "used beer" drained out.
Locals here were outraged that there was no trough in the new football stadium built a few years ago.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

"Pipe smokers used to be among the smartest people walking around. It's not true anymore." - Rusty