Ranch updates availabe

Where Fellowship and Camaraderie lives: that place where the CPS membership values fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community
Gabriel
Enraged by S'mores
Enraged by S'mores

Ranch updates availabe

Post by Gabriel » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:38 am

I mentioned in the "Honey Harvest" thread that we have started sending out short email "newsletters" every couple of weeks to folks interested in the goings on here at Salem4Youth. I shared a story about Alex from NC that we included in our last letter but was unable to find a link to share the whole thing. Well this week we started archiving them on our website, so I can at least post links.

For those that don't know, Salem4Youth Ranch is a residential ministry dedicated to helping young men find a positive path in life and exposing them and their families to the gospel. I work here as the Residential Program Director and oversee chunks of the day to day operations as well as plan and prepare for future ministry. I fully believe that it is a unique and beautiful ministry, created, supported, and sustained by the will of God. If anyone likes hearing about the goings on at the Ranch and wants to receive these emails, you can sign up for them

HERE

We also have an active Facebook page,

HERE

Finally, the last few updates (and the reason for this post) can be found, in order, here:
1st

2nd - This "where are they now" section includes a short update on Kyle. Kyle is the example I always use about why we should never give up on any student. He was essentially kicked out on 18th birthday on account of repeated violent outbursts and other challenges. He finally seemed to "get it" the week he left. Crazy the paths that God takes us on sometimes.

3rd

4th
Sola Deo Gloria