Baccyflap Back In Stock

Where Fellowship and Camaraderie lives: that place where the CPS membership values fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community
Jocose
a very large Chinese lizard man named Wu

Baccyflap Back In Stock

Post by Jocose » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:41 pm

"And for Freds sake, DO NOT point anyone towards CPS or you'll put them off of both Christianity and pipe smoking forever." ~ FredS

"Other vessels will work, but the idealality of the Spam can cannot be contested." ~ JimVH

"The yutz is silly Jocose. I have him foed yet still have to view his stupid and annoying thread titles." ~ Goose55

7formy1911
Colt = PERFECTION
Colt = PERFECTION

Re: Baccyflap Back In Stock

Post by 7formy1911 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:36 am

I figured at some point an enterprising individual would start making this again. Thanks for sharing!
"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis De Tocqueville

"Speed is fine. Accuracy is final."

Stanley76
Deputy Sheriff of Mayberry

Post by Stanley76 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:18 am

I wanted one but for 89.00 plus shipping, I'll just stick with a pouch but thanks for sharing.
"'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'"

“Do not meddle in the affairs of moderators, for they are subtle and quick to anger.”

FredS
Patriarch of All Shirkdom
Patriarch of All Shirkdom

Post by FredS » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:38 am

I understand that $90 might be steep for some, but really - if you want one - it's not bad if you consider how these things are made and finished, and the low volume they sell. That price may put it out of impulse-buying range but if you've always wanted one, you should be able to save a few months and make it happen.
"If we ever get to heaven boys, it aint because we aint done nothin' wrong" - Kris Kristofferson

"One of the things I love about CPS is the frank and enthusiastic dysfunction here. God help me, I do love it so." – OldWorldSwine

"I'd like to put a hook in that puppet and swing it through a bunch of salmon!" - durangopipe

Jocose

Post by Jocose » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:30 am

Stanley76 wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:18 am
I wanted one but for 89.00 plus shipping, I'll just stick with a pouch but thanks for sharing.

FredS wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:38 am
I understand that $90 might be steep for some, but really - if you want one - it's not bad if you consider how these things are made and finished, and the low volume they sell. That price may put it out of impulse-buying range but if you've always wanted one, you should be able to save a few months and make it happen.
+1

C'mon Stan... How much have you spent on crap beer over the last few months? :lol:

These things are really unique and very well built. I'ts likely that after time and materials that the profit margin is thin. I believe $89 is a bargain for something that will outlast you.

They also go out of stock for long periods.

Save some scratch and get one!

Made in America

Say no to cOBs

<This message brought to you from The Moonbase>
"And for Freds sake, DO NOT point anyone towards CPS or you'll put them off of both Christianity and pipe smoking forever." ~ FredS

"Other vessels will work, but the idealality of the Spam can cannot be contested." ~ JimVH

"The yutz is silly Jocose. I have him foed yet still have to view his stupid and annoying thread titles." ~ Goose55

Stanley76

Post by Stanley76 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:23 pm

Jocose wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:30 am
Stanley76 wrote:

FredS wrote:
+1

C'mon Stan... How much have you spent on crap beer over the last few months? :lol:

These things are really unique and very well built. I'ts likely that after time and materials that the profit margin is thin. I believe $89 is a bargain for something that will outlast you.

Made in America

Say no to cOBs

Talked me into it. Besides, I have Paypal. You don't have to spend money if you have Paypal, right?
"'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'"

“Do not meddle in the affairs of moderators, for they are subtle and quick to anger.”

Jocose

Post by Jocose » Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:47 pm

Stanley76 wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:23 pm
Jocose wrote:
Stanley76 wrote:

FredS wrote:
+1

Made in America

Say no to cOBs

Talked me into it. Besides, I have Paypal. You don't have to spend money if you have Paypal, right?
I'm certain that you'll love it. If not, I'll snag it from you.

WELCOME TO THE BACCYFLAP OWNERS GROUP AN ELITE CLUB

A welcome package will be sent to you, this membership includes a Certificate suitable for framing, a patch for your leather vest, a smoking jacket, a lifetime supply of paper matches (2 books of 20) and bragging rights. Also the password for the hidden Baccyflap sub-forum where we discuss non Baccyflap owners.

All free for the first month. User assumes all risk, please read the user agreement, taxes and title not included, Baccyflap owners group not responsible for lost or damage outside of normal use, certificate suitable for framing not included, patch for leather vest is $99, matches not included, password fees extra, bragging rights are the individuals responsibly, smoking jacket extra, discussion of non Baccyflap owners is prohibited

Stanley76

Post by Stanley76 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:21 pm

Jocose wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:47 pm
Stanley76 wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:23 pm
Jocose wrote:
Stanley76 wrote:

FredS wrote:
+1

Made in America

Say no to cOBs

I'm certain that you'll love it. If not, I'll snag it from you.

WELCOME TO THE BACCYFLAP OWNERS GROUP AN ELITE CLUB

A welcome package will be sent to you, this membership includes a Certificate suitable for framing, a patch for your leather vest, a smoking jacket, a lifetime supply of paper matches (2 books of 20) and bragging rights. Also the password for the hidden Baccyflap sub-forum where we discuss non Baccyflap owners.

All free for the first month. User assumes all risk, please read the user agreement, taxes and title not included, Baccyflap owners group not responsible for lost or damage outside of normal use, certificate suitable for framing not included, patch for leather vest is $99, matches not included, password fees extra, bragging rights are the individuals responsibly, smoking jacket extra, discussion of non Baccyflap owners is prohibited
Ha ha.

Stanley76

Post by Stanley76 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:35 pm

I got my Morgan Baccyflap today. I have arrived. I'm going to like this guy. It's smaller than what I thought it would be and will slide right in my back pocket and not be as bulky as a pouch would be. I think it will hold plenty of tobacco for a day. Sweet. Thanks Jocose for the heads up and for goading me into spending 90.00 bucks on it. Buddy (the little pup) said that it was a wise investment. Annie (the big girl) said I threw my money away since she couldn't eat it.

Jocose

Post by Jocose » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:32 pm

Stanley76 wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:35 pm
I got my Morgan Baccyflap today. I have arrived. I'm going to like this guy. It's smaller than what I thought it would be and will slide right in my back pocket and not be as bulky as a pouch would be. I think it will hold plenty of tobacco for a day. Sweet. Thanks Jocose for the heads up and for goading me into spending 90.00 bucks on it. Buddy (the little pup) said that it was a wise investment. Annie (the big girl) said I threw my money away since she couldn't eat it.

ONE WORD:

WELCOME TO THE BACCYFLAP CLUB