Declassified: UFO Video Footage

Where Fellowship and Camaraderie lives: that place where the CPS membership values fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community

UFO/UAP

Y
27%
N
13%
M/U
No votes
A_Morley on a spacewalk
60%

Total votes: 15

adauria
Don't Need No Fancy Title
Don't Need No Fancy Title

Re: Declassified: UFO Video Footage

Post by adauria » Mon May 04, 2020 12:30 pm

michigander wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 4:51 pm
adauria wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 12:29 pm
I voted for UFO...

- God created sentient life on many planets. In that case, He either redeemed them all individually or in local groups, or His redemption here covers all of them. In this scenario, maybe aliens will visit us for God's ultimate purpose of hearing of His redemption. If there is life on other worlds, I am more inclined to believe He redeemed them separately, just because it seems tidier.

-Andrew
According to Larry Norman:

"and if there's life on other planets, and i'm sure that He must know, and He's been there once already and has died to save their souls."

So, you're in good company.

I'll take all the support I can get!

-Andrew

Jocose
a very large Chinese lizard man named Wu

Post by Jocose » Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:37 pm

"And for Freds sake, DO NOT point anyone towards CPS or you'll put them off of both Christianity and pipe smoking forever." ~ FredS

"This thread makes me sad." ~ SlowToke

"The yutz is silly Jocose. I have him foed yet still have to view his stupid and annoying thread titles." ~ Goose55

Jocose

Post by Jocose » Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:19 pm

"And for Freds sake, DO NOT point anyone towards CPS or you'll put them off of both Christianity and pipe smoking forever." ~ FredS

"The yutz is silly Jocose. I have him foed yet still have to view his stupid and annoying thread titles." ~ Goose55

AFRS
Darth Floof-Floof
Darth Floof-Floof

Post by AFRS » Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:08 pm

Jocose wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:19 pm
UFO's are real, burgeoning, and not going away.

Jocose

Post by Jocose » Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:19 am

Jocose

Post by Jocose » Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:49 am

Vegas betting odds on us making contact have improved

Before the Pentagon confirmed the validity of the last video, the odds of us meeting people from beyond Earth was 200 to 1. Now they are only 20 to 1. That's not all, the odds of it happening this month (already halfway gone) dropped from 500 to 1, down to 50 to 1!

Jocose

Post by Jocose » Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:48 pm

Jocose

Post by Jocose » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:00 pm

:lol:

Stanley76
CPS Man-at-Arms
CPS Man-at-Arms

Post by Stanley76 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:33 pm

Jocose wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:00 pm

I care but I think they are demons instead of extra-terrestrials. We already have enough terrestrials. We don't need any extras.
"'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'"

JMG
You American sniper
You American sniper

Post by JMG » Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:26 pm

Stanley76 wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:33 pm
Jocose wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:00 pm

I care but I think they are demons instead of extra-terrestrials. We already have enough terrestrials. We don't need any extras.
“The alien deception”
"No reserves, no retreats, no regrets."
"When you're dumb, you've got to be tough." - my dad

lordhavemercy
Congregation
Congregation

Post by lordhavemercy » Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:46 pm

SlowToke wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:11 pm
JMG wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:48 pm
During the time of the anti-christ, something is going to happen that has never happened in the history of mankind. There will take place something of such magnitude that will cause the world to rally around one man. Now...in light of this, I ask you, what could this be? Allegiances to race and country will take a backseat. What global event will present itself that will cause the world to put their trust in one man?
Global warming?
Al Gore is a strong candidate for antichrist

Jocose

Post by Jocose » Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:09 pm

Former director of national intelligence says upcoming Pentagon UFO report reveals technology ‘we don’t have’

WASHINGTON - The massive $2.3 trillion coronavirus relief package signed by former President Donald Trump into law in 2020 triggered a countdown to a deadline by which the director of national intelligence and the secretary of defense must provide lawmakers a report on what is known about UFOs.

Buried within the thousands of pages of legislation under the "Committee Comments" section of the Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2021, a stipulation requested a report to senators on intelligence and armed services committees regarding any information surrounding UFO sightings and whether they present any potential threat.

While the exact nature of the purported extraterrestrial threats were previously unknown, former Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe spoke with FOX News’ Maria Bartiromo on Monday, saying "there are a lot more sightings" than the public is aware of.

Ratcliffe said there have been objects observed by U.S. military craft and satellites that have achieved forms of flight that would normally be impossible with any known human technology.

AFRS
Darth Floof-Floof
Darth Floof-Floof

Post by AFRS » Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:39 pm

lordhavemercy wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:46 pm
SlowToke wrote:
JMG wrote:
During the time of the anti-christ, something is going to happen that has never happened in the history of mankind. There will take place something of such magnitude that will cause the world to rally around one man. Now...in light of this, I ask you, what could this be? Allegiances to race and country will take a backseat. What global event will present itself that will cause the world to put their trust in one man?
Global warming?
So are you.

lordhavemercy
Congregation
Congregation

Post by lordhavemercy » Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:06 pm

AFRS wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:39 pm
lordhavemercy wrote:
SlowToke wrote:
JMG wrote:

Global warming?
So are you.
Sure enough. The fall is a description of my life, after all.

AFRS
Darth Floof-Floof
Darth Floof-Floof

Post by AFRS » Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:34 pm

lordhavemercy wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:06 pm
AFRS wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:39 pm
lordhavemercy wrote:
SlowToke wrote:
JMG wrote:

Global warming?
So are you.
Sure enough. The fall is a description of my life, after all.
But then, I'm an alien so......