Declassified: UFO Video Footage

Where Fellowship and Camaraderie lives: that place where the CPS membership values fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community

UFO/UAP

Y
24%
N
18%
M/U
No votes
A_Morley on a spacewalk
59%

Total votes: 17

Roadmaster
Fan of Dr. Buttcrack
Fan of Dr. Buttcrack

Re: Declassified: UFO Video Footage

Post by Roadmaster » Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:18 pm

Stanley76 wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:13 pm
Roadmaster wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:56 pm
Stanley76 wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:37 pm
Roadmaster wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:46 am
I find it odd it odd that was all the sightings and all the pictures taken I am yet to see a clear one.

Here's a photo of a UFO that's pretty clear. Second photo is an Illudium Q36 Explosive Space Modulator found in some type of animal's burrow near the craft
the photo do not come through on my phone. All it said is image.
Blocked by the deep state I bet.
Agreed it's getting deep.😃

DepartedLight
Archfairy of Carolinia
Archfairy of Carolinia

Post by DepartedLight » Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:29 pm

Life on other worlds fascinates me.

I wonder why they'd look here. Maybe there's like a universal planet labeling system we are not yet aware of.

Earth has been rated:
Moron-16.
Avoid if at all possible.

But if you need to land, pick a corn field in Indiana near a Tailor Tribe Dwelling with a strong odor of feline urine. If you gotta crash there, might as well have a little fun.

Intergalactic B&B Rating: 1.4
DL Jake

You should see if they can recalibrate your internal clock forward a month. - Cleon

durangopipe
The Goat Fairy
The Goat Fairy

Post by durangopipe » Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:51 pm

DepartedLight wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:29 pm

I wonder why they'd look here. Maybe there's like a universal planet labeling system we are not yet aware of.

Earth has been rated:
Moron-16.

But if you need to land, pick a corn field in Indiana near a Tailor Tribe Dwelling with a strong odor of feline urine. If you gotta crash there, might as well have a little fun.

Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy entry for Earth: Mostly harmless
Nothing distinguishes more clearly conditions in a free country from those in a country under arbitrary government than the observance in the former of the great principles known as the Rule of Law.

Friedrich August von Hayek

DepartedLight
Archfairy of Carolinia
Archfairy of Carolinia

Post by DepartedLight » Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:59 pm

durangopipe wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:51 pm
DepartedLight wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:29 pm

Earth has been rated:
Moron-16.

Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy entry for Earth: Mostly harmless
Clearly, that literary work was comedic in nature. The Onion in it's day, as you will.

Be bummed to prove to us here on CPS that you not Colorado High.

Do it now, I say.
DL Jake

You should see if they can recalibrate your internal clock forward a month. - Cleon

sweetandsour
Notable Minister of Live Bait
Notable Minister of Live Bait

Post by sweetandsour » Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:15 pm

The object of a New Year is not that we should have a new year, but rather that we should have a new soul.

G. K. Chesterton

JMG
You American sniper
You American sniper

Post by JMG » Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:21 pm

tuttle wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:42 am
Jocose wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 12:50 pm
tuttle wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 8:05 am
Does it raise a red flag for anyone else when the military, congress, former Presidents, and the media are all suddenly united on the "UFO's are now real" front? Not really, theres always been speculation that we are not alone.

I'm not sure what to do with it, other than to know that I don't trust 'em normally much less when they're all suddenly in sync on an issue they've derided as kooky until two months ago. Has not always been derided as kooky

And to keep things interesting, as one who thinks UFO's spring from a mixture of hoaxes, delusion, and actual demonic encounters, part of me can't help but wonder if one of these categories is in play. I'm confused as how this can be thought of as demonic?

1) If a hoax or a story being cooked up, the question, considering the scale, is why? The seemingly obvious answer would be to misdirect the public (rather than pranking the public), which of course brings up a whole host of other questions.

2) If a delusion, meaning that the UFO's are figments of a collective imagination, well, that'd hardly be a surprise and would further serve as confirmation on the mental state of our elites, but someone should call a doctor. Not Fauci tho thanks.

3) The concerning one is the possibility of demonic involvement. This, to me, would reveal that our elites are not so much mentally compromised as they are spiritually compromised (I think we all know they are compromised in both, so I guess we're mostly talking about degrees at this point). The question here then would be how deep are our elites in bed with this? Meaning are they mere dupes (we might call 'being deceived' a sub-category of #2) unaware of the spiritual danger, or are there those among them who are actually in cahoots (#1) with demonic forces, regardless of whether they are fully aware of their intentions?

The only saving grace here, that saves the government/media/military from actual stupidity or joining the bad guys in a spiritual war, is if these documented sightings are some earthy foreign actor's tech, which seems to be the only rational thing they are willing to speculate upon publicly at the moment, though they are all quick to say the tech is beyond anything they can comprehend. Thus, leaving us with the rambling speculation of CPSers.
I'm not sure why it is so crazy to some to believe we are not the only intelligent life in the universe.

It is fascinating to see how this is becoming more acceptable and especially so now with military saying this is real.
(I can't view the vid so my comments are based on the above)

I think my 'red flag' comment aligns with your 'it is fascinating to see' comment, basically saying that public entities are now claiming these are real, whereas before they were either publicly denying it, or deriding 'believers' as kooks.

For fear of derailing the thread, I don't know how far I want to get into the demonic aspect of this. I happen to believe that if these are real then it is more likely they are paranormal/supernatural visitors from another dimension already "here" rather than extraterrestrials from another planet. I don't think people have really come to grips with the near impossibility of interstellar travel.
Yep.

I will hold onto my thoughts/comments. But, yep.
"No reserves, no retreats, no regrets."
"When you're dumb, you've got to be tough." - my dad

TheShepherd
Usher
Usher

Post by TheShepherd » Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:31 pm

It's a Silbervogel:

Jocose
a very large Chinese lizard man named Wu
a very large Chinese lizard man named Wu

Post by Jocose » Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:38 am

"And for Freds sake, DO NOT point anyone towards CPS or you'll put them off of both Christianity and pipe smoking forever." ~ FredS

"This thread makes me sad." ~ SlowToke

"The yutz is silly Jocose. I have him foed yet still have to view his stupid and annoying thread titles." ~ Goose55

Sir Moose
CPS Curry Chef
CPS Curry Chef

Post by Sir Moose » Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:15 pm

Those amazing Navy UFO videos may have down-to-earth explanations, skeptics contend
But as the videos revived decades-old theories of extraterrestrial visitation, the frenzy has been frustrating for those who specialize in debunking hoaxes and conspiracy theories. These skeptics point to more down-to-earth explanations.

“There’s nothing new here, it’s the same grainy videos we’re used to seeing,” said Michael Shermer, the founding publisher of Skeptic magazine.

“If the government issues a report saying it’s all artifacts of camera, balloons, bokeh — the ufologists are not going to accept it,” he said. “Nothing satisfies a true believer.”
In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they are not.