Declassified: UFO Video Footage

Where Fellowship and Camaraderie lives: that place where the CPS membership values fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community

UFO/UAP

Y
27%
N
13%
M/U
No votes
A_Morley on a spacewalk
60%

Total votes: 15

Jocose
a very large Chinese lizard man named Wu

Re: Declassified: UFO Video Footage

Post by Jocose » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:19 pm

michigander wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:08 pm
Jocose wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:26 pm
michigander wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:15 pm
Jocose wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:38 pm
The Pheonix Lights was an amazing event with hundreds of credible witnesses.

Anywho, fun stuff.
I'm hesitant to admit that I observed something that matches that desciption (triangular formation of lights moving slowly and silently across the sky) late one night when in Lake Havasu City, AZ. (about 180 miles NW of Phoenix) while smoking a cigar on the balcony of my Queen's Bay condominium.

Unfortunately, I cannot remember the year, but I would estimate it to be 2007 or 2008 (which wiki seems to dismiss).

I only saw the lights (no body of aircraft was visible) and what struck me as odd was how silently and slowly they moved. It was impossible to judge altitude from what I saw.

It was NOT aircraft flying in formation or flares.
Why are you hesitant to admit such an incredible thing?

What were you thinking/feeling when you saw it?
I guess I am/was somewhat hesitant to discuss this with with others for fear of sounding like a wacko.

As for what I was feeling, it was bewilderment. My mind kept trying to put what I was seeing into the framework of the "known".

Until you referenced "The Phoenix Lights" I didn't even know it "was a thing'.

At the time I came to the conclusion that it was an experimental dirigible (because of how slowly and silently it moved).

I think I still tend to hold on to that interpretation. In part because I've held it so long, and also because the alternative is a bit overwhelming to consider.
I appreciate your experience, thanks for sharing, too cool.
"And for Freds sake, DO NOT point anyone towards CPS or you'll put them off of both Christianity and pipe smoking forever." ~ FredS

"This thread makes me sad." ~ SlowToke

"The yutz is silly Jocose. I have him foed yet still have to view his stupid and annoying thread titles." ~ Goose55

michigander
Gentleman of the Briar and Tiny Tim Wannabe

Post by michigander » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:22 pm

JMG wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:19 pm
Jocose wrote:
He was felling very high from all the weed.
...there it is.

:D

JMG
You American sniper
You American sniper

Post by JMG » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:26 pm

michigander wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:22 pm
JMG wrote:
Jocose wrote:
...there it is.

Jo set that one up for teeing off.

If it helps, I probably have some of the more "out there" views on this topic.
"No reserves, no retreats, no regrets."
"When you're dumb, you've got to be tough." - my dad

Stanley76
CPS Man-at-Arms
CPS Man-at-Arms

Post by Stanley76 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:01 pm

The only time I ever have seen a UFO was in Richmond Virginia one night when I was about 12 years old. My Dad was driving us somewhere and we saw this pattern of lights kind of rotating up like a belt or something and moving very slowly. It got closer and closer and then it sort of turned. The lights said, "Drink Pepsi Cola". It was a blimp. It was pretty cool until we realized what it was.
"'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'"

michigander

Post by michigander » Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:49 am

JMG wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:26 pm
michigander wrote:
JMG wrote:
Jocose wrote:
...there it is.

I'd like to hear your views.

I don't have a problem with the idea of extra terrestrial life. It just seems that some confirmed contact would have occurred.

JMG
You American sniper
You American sniper

Post by JMG » Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:23 am

michigander wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:49 am
JMG wrote:
michigander wrote:
JMG wrote:
Jocose wrote:
...there it is.

I don't have a problem with the idea of extra terrestrial life. It just seems that some confirmed contact would have occurred.
I don’t put stock in aliens. The rest is good for in-person into the wee hours sort of conversation.

michigander

Post by michigander » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:51 am

JMG wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:23 am
michigander wrote:
JMG wrote:
michigander wrote:
JMG wrote:
Jocose wrote:
...there it is.

I don’t put stock in aliens. The rest is good for in-person into the wee hours sort of conversation.
Do you not believe there are any other intelligent life forms (i.e. souls) in the universe, or do you just believe that if they exist, it is impossible for them to find/reach us.

For the record, I personally think that with the vastness of the universe it is at least possible that there are other "souls". However, with the distances involved I find it doubtful that they would find/visit us (and then if they could/did then simply pass over occasionally without making contact in a way that would eventually be known and proven to all).

Of course, I don't consider myself an expert on the physics or even the theories others have about contact and cover ups, etc.

P.S. I'm more than happy to have the other conversation personally, but respect that it is not suited for open forum discussion.

JMG
You American sniper
You American sniper

Post by JMG » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:03 am

michigander wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:51 am
JMG wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:23 am
michigander wrote:
JMG wrote:
michigander wrote:
JMG wrote:
Jocose wrote:
...there it is.

Do you not believe there are any other intelligent life forms (i.e. souls) in the universe, or do you just believe that if they exist, it is impossible for them to find/reach us.

For the record, I personally think that with the vastness of the universe it is at least possible that there are other "souls". However, with the distances involved I find it doubtful that they would find/visit us (and then if they could/did then simply pass over occasionally without making contact in a way that would eventually be known and proven to all).

Of course, I don't consider myself an expert on the physics or even the theories others have about contact and cover ups, etc.

P.S. I'm more than happy to have the other conversation personally, but respect that it is not suited for open forum discussion.
It's not at all that I mind writing about it on a public forum. It's mostly that I spend my days typing away for Hewa stuff and I never really like typing too much anyway. This topic would probably be a long one as I foresee lots of rabbits to chase. These sorts of things make for fun conversation. To answer your question, I don't believe that there are "aliens" out there. Not sure if that's what you mean by souls. I think if there were aliens/little grey men then they would probably have souls, but I don't think they are out there. I do, obviously, believe in the spirit realm, and believe it to at times interact with the physical realm in physical ways. How that plays into the UFO phenomenon? Well...Lukathur!...A rabbit to chase!

Jocose

Post by Jocose » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:50 am

Who is at the controls of these UAP caught on the F-18 gun cameras?

Demons? I think not. That's crazier than the very real possibility of other advanced life existing in this endless universe.
"And for Freds sake, DO NOT point anyone towards CPS or you'll put them off of both Christianity and pipe smoking forever." ~ FredS

"The yutz is silly Jocose. I have him foed yet still have to view his stupid and annoying thread titles." ~ Goose55

wosbald
Lonergan Fan Club President
Lonergan Fan Club President

Post by wosbald » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:09 am

+JMJ+
Jocose wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:50 am
Who is at the controls of these UAP caught on the F-18 gun cameras?

Demons? I think not. That's crazier than the very real possibility of other advanced life existing in this endless universe.
They're not in the machine. They are the machine.

ImageImage

"[T]he emergency of irregular migration has to be met with justice, solidarity and mercy. Forms of collective expulsion, which do not allow for the suitable treatment of individual cases, are unacceptable."
— Pope Francis, Morocco

FredS
Patron Saint of Pipe Smoking
Patron Saint of Pipe Smoking

Post by FredS » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:09 am

JMG wrote:
Jocose wrote:
Mrs FredS and I took a weekend trip to Taos, NM a while back. The B&B we stayed in had a labyrinth one could walk through. Another guest, with a blind and deaf dog she carted around in a small stroller, told us she 'felt called' to be there and to walk that labyrinth at a specific time and date. Some sort of energy was to be released from the earth at that time and place. Perhaps walking a labyrinth trying to absorb some cosmic energy sounds odd, but so might a day in the woods in solitary and contemplative prayer. Fred 2.0 has experienced too much to dismiss that women out of hand. I've seen some weird s***.
"If we ever get to heaven boys, it aint because we aint done nothin' wrong" - Kris Kristofferson

"One of the things I love about CPS is the frank and enthusiastic dysfunction here. God help me, I do love it so." – OldWorldSwine

"I'd like to put a hook in that puppet and swing it through a bunch of salmon!" - durangopipe

Jocose

Post by Jocose » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:57 am

Jocose

Post by Jocose » Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:09 pm

Jocose

Post by Jocose » Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:30 pm

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/amp/2019 ... ssion=true

In a military report made public by KLAS-TV in Las Vegas, Day would later observe that the objects “exhibited ballistic-missile characteristics” as they zoomed from 60,000 feet to 50 feet above the Pacific Ocean, alarmingly without producing sonic booms. All told, radar operators with the Princeton spent about two weeks attempting to figure out what the objects were, a process that included having the ship’s radar system shut down and recalibrated to make sure that the mysterious radar returns were not not false positives, or “ghost tracks.”

coco
Uniquely Duggish
Uniquely Duggish

Post by coco » Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:37 pm

Roadmaster wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:28 pm
Aliens may also be cobunist for all we know
Indeed. Not all extraterrestrial life has to be intelligent life.
There are many terrible attributes of the lowly cob. Not the least of them is that it makes you look like a doof.

SlowToke
John Crosby's Friend
John Crosby's Friend

Post by SlowToke » Fri Dec 20, 2019 7:55 am

I don't dismiss the possibility of extra-terrestrial beings. The universe is vast and God is mysterious and all powerful. He also doesn't consult with or make all of his mysteries known to us. I am more of a see-it-to-believe it kinda skeptic but I'm open to possibilities. Same is true for ghosts. All unknowns are easy to reconcile for me spiritually because I know my understanding of God is minute and limited to what he allows me to know and that I do understand he is all powerful and capable of anything including creating intelligent life on other planets. The same is true for reconciling my faith with prehistoric times, dinosaurs and evolution. None of these things conflict with my belief in God the creator of our amazing and wonderful universe.
Wayne Teipen
http://teipenpipes.com
"Fools have no interest in understanding; they only want to air their own opinions." Proverbs 18:2

"Life is tough, and it's tougher when you're stupid." -- John Wayne

Hovannes
Minister of Unanswered Threads
Minister of Unanswered Threads

Post by Hovannes » Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:00 pm

There is a lot of weird experimental stuff going on near our Air Force and Naval Air installations. Other players no doubt have their own trick stuff (underwater tracks for instance, found in Mare Island Naval Shipyard in Vallejo attributed to Soviet spy machinations)

Not surprising.

OTOH, if these sightings are of spiritual in nature, we wouldn't see them unless they were meant to be seen, and if they were meant to be seen, then for what purpose?
Hunkered down behind enemy lines in California

JMG
You American sniper
You American sniper

Post by JMG » Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:48 pm

During the time of the anti-christ, something is going to happen that has never happened in the history of mankind. There will take place something of such magnitude that will cause the world to rally around one man. Now...in light of this, I ask you, what could this be? Allegiances to race and country will take a backseat. What global event will present itself that will cause the world to put their trust in one man?

SlowToke
John Crosby's Friend
John Crosby's Friend

Post by SlowToke » Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:11 pm

JMG wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:48 pm
During the time of the anti-christ, something is going to happen that has never happened in the history of mankind. There will take place something of such magnitude that will cause the world to rally around one man. Now...in light of this, I ask you, what could this be? Allegiances to race and country will take a backseat. What global event will present itself that will cause the world to put their trust in one man?
Global warming?
Wayne Teipen
http://teipenpipes.com
"Fools have no interest in understanding; they only want to air their own opinions." Proverbs 18:2

"Life is tough, and it's tougher when you're stupid." -- John Wayne

Jocose

Post by Jocose » Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:25 pm

Watch the documentary on Bob Lazar on Netflix for a look into "alien" tech.

Bob worked at S4 back engineering space craft.