Declassified: UFO Video Footage

Where Fellowship and Camaraderie lives: that place where the CPS membership values fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community

UFO/UAP

Y
24%
N
18%
M/U
No votes
A_Morley on a spacewalk
59%

Total votes: 17

Kerdy
Smootchie
Smootchie

Re: Declassified: UFO Video Footage

Post by Kerdy » Sun May 23, 2021 11:00 am

I wish they would just go ahead and take over. It cant be much worse.
"Let it be understood that those who are not found living as He taught are not Christian- even though they profess with the lips the teaching of Christ." - Justin Martyr  ( c.160 )

“Moral principles do not depend on a majority vote. Wrong is wrong, even if everybody is wrong. Right is right, even if nobody is right.” - Venerable Servant of God, Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

gravel
Now it's a mess. Uniquely so.
Now it's a mess. Uniquely so.

Post by gravel » Sun May 23, 2021 10:31 pm

Kerdy wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 11:00 am
You won’t be saying that when they enslave us with cat videos and smart phones.

tuttle
Tomnoddy Attercop
Tomnoddy Attercop

Post by tuttle » Mon May 24, 2021 8:08 am

gravel wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 10:31 pm
Kerdy wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 11:00 am
You won’t be saying that when they enslave us with cat videos and smart phones.
"The Evangelium has not abrogated legends; it has hallowed them" -JRR Tolkien

"Better to die cheerfully with the aid of a little tobacco, than to live disagreeably and remorseful without." -CS Lewis

Stanley76
CPS Man-at-Arms
CPS Man-at-Arms

Post by Stanley76 » Mon May 24, 2021 8:29 am

Be careful what you wish for.

"'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'"

Jocose
a very large Chinese lizard man named Wu

Post by Jocose » Mon May 24, 2021 10:52 am

"And for Freds sake, DO NOT point anyone towards CPS or you'll put them off of both Christianity and pipe smoking forever." ~ FredS

"This thread makes me sad." ~ SlowToke

"The yutz is silly Jocose. I have him foed yet still have to view his stupid and annoying thread titles." ~ Goose55

Stanley76
CPS Man-at-Arms
CPS Man-at-Arms

Post by Stanley76 » Mon May 24, 2021 7:53 pm

Jocose wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 10:52 am
Long as they don't figure out CW, we're good.
"'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'"

durangopipe
The Goat Fairy
The Goat Fairy

Post by durangopipe » Mon May 24, 2021 8:10 pm

Stanley76 wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 7:53 pm
Jocose wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 10:52 am
Long as they don't figure out CW, we're good.
Independence Day got it right, by golly!
Nothing distinguishes more clearly conditions in a free country from those in a country under arbitrary government than the observance in the former of the great principles known as the Rule of Law.

Friedrich August von Hayek

tuttle
Tomnoddy Attercop
Tomnoddy Attercop

Post by tuttle » Fri May 28, 2021 8:05 am

Does it raise a red flag for anyone else when the military, congress, former Presidents, and the media are all suddenly united on the "UFO's are now real" front?

I'm not sure what to do with it, other than to know that I don't trust 'em normally much less when they're all suddenly in sync on an issue they've derided as kooky until two months ago.

And to keep things interesting, as one who thinks UFO's spring from a mixture of hoaxes, delusion, and actual demonic encounters, part of me can't help but wonder if one of these categories is in play.

1) If a hoax or a story being cooked up, the question, considering the scale, is why? The seemingly obvious answer would be to misdirect the public (rather than pranking the public), which of course brings up a whole host of other questions.

2) If a delusion, meaning that the UFO's are figments of a collective imagination, well, that'd hardly be a surprise and would further serve as confirmation on the mental state of our elites, but someone should call a doctor. Not Fauci tho thanks.

3) The concerning one is the possibility of demonic involvement. This, to me, would reveal that our elites are not so much mentally compromised as they are spiritually compromised (I think we all know they are compromised in both, so I guess we're mostly talking about degrees at this point). The question here then would be how deep are our elites in bed with this? Meaning are they mere dupes (we might call 'being deceived' a sub-category of #2) unaware of the spiritual danger, or are there those among them who are actually in cahoots (#1) with demonic forces, regardless of whether they are fully aware of their intentions?

The only saving grace here, that saves the government/media/military from actual stupidity or joining the bad guys in a spiritual war, is if these documented sightings are some earthy foreign actor's tech, which seems to be the only rational thing they are willing to speculate upon publicly at the moment, though they are all quick to say the tech is beyond anything they can comprehend. Thus, leaving us with the rambling speculation of CPSers.

"Better to die cheerfully with the aid of a little tobacco, than to live disagreeably and remorseful without." -CS Lewis

Jocose

Post by Jocose » Fri May 28, 2021 12:50 pm

tuttle wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 8:05 am
Does it raise a red flag for anyone else when the military, congress, former Presidents, and the media are all suddenly united on the "UFO's are now real" front? Not really, theres always been speculation that we are not alone.

I'm not sure what to do with it, other than to know that I don't trust 'em normally much less when they're all suddenly in sync on an issue they've derided as kooky until two months ago. Has not always been derided as kooky

And to keep things interesting, as one who thinks UFO's spring from a mixture of hoaxes, delusion, and actual demonic encounters, part of me can't help but wonder if one of these categories is in play. I'm confused as how this can be thought of as demonic?

1) If a hoax or a story being cooked up, the question, considering the scale, is why? The seemingly obvious answer would be to misdirect the public (rather than pranking the public), which of course brings up a whole host of other questions.

2) If a delusion, meaning that the UFO's are figments of a collective imagination, well, that'd hardly be a surprise and would further serve as confirmation on the mental state of our elites, but someone should call a doctor. Not Fauci tho thanks.

3) The concerning one is the possibility of demonic involvement. This, to me, would reveal that our elites are not so much mentally compromised as they are spiritually compromised (I think we all know they are compromised in both, so I guess we're mostly talking about degrees at this point). The question here then would be how deep are our elites in bed with this? Meaning are they mere dupes (we might call 'being deceived' a sub-category of #2) unaware of the spiritual danger, or are there those among them who are actually in cahoots (#1) with demonic forces, regardless of whether they are fully aware of their intentions?

The only saving grace here, that saves the government/media/military from actual stupidity or joining the bad guys in a spiritual war, is if these documented sightings are some earthy foreign actor's tech, which seems to be the only rational thing they are willing to speculate upon publicly at the moment, though they are all quick to say the tech is beyond anything they can comprehend. Thus, leaving us with the rambling speculation of CPSers.
I'm not sure why it is so crazy to some to believe we are not the only intelligent life in the universe.

It is fascinating to see how this is becoming more acceptable and especially so now with military saying this is real.

"And for Freds sake, DO NOT point anyone towards CPS or you'll put them off of both Christianity and pipe smoking forever." ~ FredS

"This thread makes me sad." ~ SlowToke

"The yutz is silly Jocose. I have him foed yet still have to view his stupid and annoying thread titles." ~ Goose55

SlowToke
John Crosby's Friend
John Crosby's Friend

Post by SlowToke » Sun May 30, 2021 6:15 pm

I suspect that the illogical craziness in American culture over the past decade and more so in the last couple of years is being coerced by aliens. They gave us an ultimatum to enact a bunch of nonsense or else they are going to destroy our planet. The aliens told our leaders that they can't tell us about them or else they will destroy us. Our government actually cares about us and doesn't want us to be destroyed. It's the only logical explanation. :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)
Wayne Teipen
http://teipenpipes.com
"Fools have no interest in understanding; they only want to air their own opinions." Proverbs 18:2

"Life is tough, and it's tougher when you're stupid." -- John Wayne

tuttle
Tomnoddy Attercop
Tomnoddy Attercop

Post by tuttle » Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:42 am

Jocose wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 12:50 pm
tuttle wrote:
Does it raise a red flag for anyone else when the military, congress, former Presidents, and the media are all suddenly united on the "UFO's are now real" front? Not really, theres always been speculation that we are not alone.

I'm not sure what to do with it, other than to know that I don't trust 'em normally much less when they're all suddenly in sync on an issue they've derided as kooky until two months ago. Has not always been derided as kooky

And to keep things interesting, as one who thinks UFO's spring from a mixture of hoaxes, delusion, and actual demonic encounters, part of me can't help but wonder if one of these categories is in play. I'm confused as how this can be thought of as demonic?

I'm not sure why it is so crazy to some to believe we are not the only intelligent life in the universe.

It is fascinating to see how this is becoming more acceptable and especially so now with military saying this is real.
(I can't view the vid so my comments are based on the above)

I think my 'red flag' comment aligns with your 'it is fascinating to see' comment, basically saying that public entities are now claiming these are real, whereas before they were either publicly denying it, or deriding 'believers' as kooks.

For fear of derailing the thread, I don't know how far I want to get into the demonic aspect of this. I happen to believe that if these are real then it is more likely they are paranormal/supernatural visitors from another dimension already "here" rather than extraterrestrials from another planet. I don't think people have really come to grips with the near impossibility of interstellar travel.

Roadmaster
Fan of Dr. Buttcrack
Fan of Dr. Buttcrack

Post by Roadmaster » Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:46 am

I find it odd it odd that was all the sightings and all the pictures taken I am yet to see a clear one.

Jester
Brother of Tuttle
Brother of Tuttle

Post by Jester » Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:27 am

Roadmaster wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:46 am
I find it odd it odd that was all the sightings and all the pictures taken I am yet to see a clear one.
I agree
FIGHT LAUGH FEAST

“Liberal Christianity” may be more appealing to the masses than “conservative Christianity,” -TNLawPiper

If you can't say “amen” you gotta say “ouch.” -Voddie Baucham

wosbald
Lonergan Fan Club President
Lonergan Fan Club President

Post by wosbald » Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:03 pm

+JMJ+
tuttle wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:42 am
tuttle wrote:
[…]

[…]
[…]

For fear of derailing the thread, I don't know how far I want to get into the demonic aspect of this. I happen to believe that if these are real then it is more likely they are paranormal/supernatural visitors from another dimension already "here" rather than extraterrestrials from another planet. I don't think people have really come to grips with the near impossibility of interstellar travel.
So, how do Mangels — or maybe that should be "Demans" Image — fit into all this?

And if these postulated, purported, unholy halfbreeds do fit into your scheme, then would this leave our fellow citizens vulnerable to accusations of being secret "Demans"? Of being "demanized"?

Curious minds want to know.

Signed,
Curious-in-Cleveland

ImageImage

"[T]he emergency of irregular migration has to be met with justice, solidarity and mercy. Forms of collective expulsion, which do not allow for the suitable treatment of individual cases, are unacceptable."
— Pope Francis, Morocco

tuttle
Tomnoddy Attercop
Tomnoddy Attercop

Post by tuttle » Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:08 pm

wosbald wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:03 pm
+JMJ+
tuttle wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:42 am
tuttle wrote:
[…]

[…]
[…]

So, how do Mangels — or maybe that should be "Demans" Image — fit into all this?

And if these postulated, purported, unholy halfbreeds do fit into your scheme, then would this leave our fellow citizens vulnerable to accusations of being secret "Demans"? Of being "demanized"?

Curious minds want to know.

Signed,
Curious-in-Cleveland
I don't etch these kinds of beliefs/thoughts in stone, but I don't think that comes into play here. Points for "Demans" though :lol:

But really, if anyone has dug into the 'unexplainable' encounters that seem relatively consistent over time and geographic distance, and the anti-Christian themes/messages/etc that come along with it, you begin to sense a demonic vibe to it. Now I haven't done the legwork m'self so I'm basing this on others I've read, which leads back to why I'm not etching anything in stone.

Stanley76
CPS Man-at-Arms
CPS Man-at-Arms

Post by Stanley76 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:37 pm

Roadmaster wrote:

Here's a photo of a UFO that's pretty clear. Second photo is an Illudium Q36 Explosive Space Modulator found in some type of animal's burrow near the craft

JimVH
Lil Husk
Lil Husk
Location: I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as soon as I could.

Post by JimVH » Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:57 pm

Off Topic
Stanley76 wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:37 pm
If I were stupid-rich, this is kinda what my duck blind would look like.
"The days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days." Ray Wylie Hubbard

"Your boos mean nothing. I see what you cheer." Kevin Sorbo

SlowToke
John Crosby's Friend
John Crosby's Friend

Post by SlowToke » Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:51 pm

Stanley76 wrote:
Roadmaster wrote:

Here's a photo of a UFO that's pretty clear. Second photo is an Illudium Q36 Explosive Space Modulator found in some type of animal's burrow near the craft
Merrimack and telegraph machine? It is mysterious how the telegraph machine transmitted wirelessly in water though. :D
Wayne Teipen
http://teipenpipes.com
"Fools have no interest in understanding; they only want to air their own opinions." Proverbs 18:2

"Life is tough, and it's tougher when you're stupid." -- John Wayne

Roadmaster
Fan of Dr. Buttcrack
Fan of Dr. Buttcrack

Post by Roadmaster » Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:56 pm

Stanley76 wrote:
Roadmaster wrote:

the photo do not come through on my phone. All it said is image.

Stanley76
CPS Man-at-Arms
CPS Man-at-Arms

Post by Stanley76 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:13 pm

Roadmaster wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:56 pm
Stanley76 wrote:
Roadmaster wrote:

the photo do not come through on my phone. All it said is image.
Blocked by the deep state I bet.