Secret Santa 2019

Where Fellowship and Camaraderie lives: that place where the CPS membership values fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community
DepartedLight
Archfairy of Carolinia
Archfairy of Carolinia

Re: Secret Santa 2019

Post by DepartedLight » Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:55 pm

Copy that, Gold Leader.
DL Jake

how is your scrotum? - Roadmaster

JudgeRusty
Minister of Shrewd Judgements
Minister of Shrewd Judgements

Post by JudgeRusty » Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:53 pm

AND WE'RE OFF!

I received a package in the mail yesterday and my wife Beth texted me and said I had a box addressed to "JudgeRusty."
She was as eager as I was to open the gift; not only is she curious, she loves to sniff out any new tobacco tin notes and give her opinions.

AnungUnRama sent a loaded box of tobacco samples, a much needed tin of OGS, a tin of Krumble Kake, pipe cleaners and a tub full of homemade whoopie pies. Whoopie pies, I understand, are more common north of here or up the east coast, but I can attest they are tasty! While I was checking out the loot, Beth had already opened up one for a sample,

Thanks so much, Preston.

I know it is early, but this is one of my favorite parts of the season each year.

BTW, my sleigh is about ready for liftoff.
Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal

sweetandsour
Minister of Shotgun Breaking
Minister of Shotgun Breaking

Post by sweetandsour » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:00 pm

JudgeRusty wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:53 pm
AND WE'RE OFF!

I received a package in the mail yesterday and my wife Beth texted me and said I had a box addressed to "JudgeRusty."
She was as eager as I was to open the gift; not only is she curious, she loves to sniff out any new tobacco tin notes and give her opinions.

AnungUnRama sent a loaded box of tobacco samples, a much needed tin of OGS, a tin of Krumble Kake, pipe cleaners and a tub full of homemade whoopie pies. Whoopie pies, I understand, are more common north of here or up the east coast, but I can attest they are tasty! While I was checking out the loot, Beth had already opened up one for a sample,

Thanks so much, Preston.

I know it is early, but this is one of my favorite parts of the season each year.

BTW, my sleigh is about ready for liftoff.
Whoopie pies .... mmmm!
I'm old but I'm happy. (Most of the time.)

AnungUnRama
Congregation
Congregation

Post by AnungUnRama » Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:43 pm

I'm glad it all got there ok! Whoopie pies never seemed to make it much past New England. They have Moon Pies here in the armpit of the midwest, but not anywhere near the same thing.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk