What happened to Thoth?

Where Fellowship and Camaraderie lives: that place where the CPS membership values fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community
User avatar
arank87
Elder
Elder
Posts: 627
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:04 pm
Location: Rural Southern Minnesota

What happened to Thoth?

Post by arank87 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:58 pm

Anyone know?
“A true Lutheran relies on God’s Word and would not worry about it even if the whole world mocked and despised him for it. He does not consider the world an authority in religious matters. He rests his faith on higher authority.” C.F.W. Walther

User avatar
DepartedLight
Archfairy of Carolinia
Archfairy of Carolinia
Posts: 29362
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Tobacco Fairy HQ, North Carolina

Re: What happened to Thoth?

Post by DepartedLight » Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:00 pm

He got married.
DL Jake

how is your scrotum? - Roadmaster

User avatar
wosbald
Crux' Cleveland Correspondent
Crux' Cleveland Correspondent
Posts: 20942
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Contact:

Re: What happened to Thoth?

Post by wosbald » Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:11 pm

+JMJ+
DepartedLight wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:00 pm
He got married.
Dat sez it all, rite dere.

ImageImage

"[T]he emergency of irregular migration has to be met with justice, solidarity and mercy. Forms of collective expulsion, which do not allow for the suitable treatment of individual cases, are unacceptable."
— Pope Francis, Morocco

User avatar
arank87
Elder
Elder
Posts: 627
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:04 pm
Location: Rural Southern Minnesota

Re: What happened to Thoth?

Post by arank87 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:12 pm

DepartedLight wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:00 pm
He got married.
Image
“A true Lutheran relies on God’s Word and would not worry about it even if the whole world mocked and despised him for it. He does not consider the world an authority in religious matters. He rests his faith on higher authority.” C.F.W. Walther

User avatar
DepartedLight
Archfairy of Carolinia
Archfairy of Carolinia
Posts: 29362
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Tobacco Fairy HQ, North Carolina

Re: What happened to Thoth?

Post by DepartedLight » Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:13 pm

Last I saw that old boy was happy as a lark! :lol:
DL Jake

how is your scrotum? - Roadmaster

User avatar
Roadmaster
CPS's Affirmative Action Moderator
CPS's Affirmative Action Moderator
Posts: 13807
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:00 pm
Location: Missouri The Show-me State

Re: What happened to Thoth?

Post by Roadmaster » Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:21 pm

He pops in now and then.
My work here is so secret even I don't know what I'm doing

User avatar
Jocose
a very large Chinese lizard man named Wu
a very large Chinese lizard man named Wu
Posts: 22979
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Moonbase Alpha
Contact:

Re: What happened to Thoth?

Post by Jocose » Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:22 pm

You married guys crack me up.

I miss Thoth
"And for Freds sake, DO NOT point anyone towards CPS or you'll put them off of both Christianity and pipe smoking forever." ~ FredS

"Other vessels will work, but the idealality of the Spam can cannot be contested." ~ JimVH

"The yutz is silly Jocose. I have him foed yet still have to view his stupid and annoying thread titles." ~ Goose55

User avatar
CodeMonkey
A.K.A. Sigmund Freud
A.K.A. Sigmund Freud
Posts: 5917
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Dark side of the moon

Re: What happened to Thoth?

Post by CodeMonkey » Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:29 pm

He seems to think spending time with his wife and kids is more important than listening to all the BS we spread. He really needs to sort out his priorities. :lol:
“Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you enjoy the play” – Newspaper reporter.

"Trying is the first step towards failure" - Homer Simpson

User avatar
JimVH
Eddie and Alex's brother
Eddie and Alex's brother
Posts: 24365
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as soon as I could.
Contact:

Re: What happened to Thoth?

Post by JimVH » Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:42 pm

CodeMonkey wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:29 pm
He seems to think spending time with his wife and kids is more important than listening to all the BS we spread. He really needs to sort out his priorities. :lol:
IKR? Loser.




Incidentally, I was gone for like two hours today and no body checked on me.
"The days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days." Ray Wylie Hubbard

User avatar
GaryInVA
Minister of Brisket
Minister of Brisket
Posts: 4332
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:00 pm
Location: Bryan/College Station, TX

Re: What happened to Thoth?

Post by GaryInVA » Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:01 pm

JimVH wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:42 pm
CodeMonkey wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:29 pm
He seems to think spending time with his wife and kids is more important than listening to all the BS we spread. He really needs to sort out his priorities. :lol:
IKR? Loser.




Incidentally, I was gone for like two hours today and no body checked on me.
Ooopps, I drew the short straw and it was my turn today to check for Jim. I'm such a loser.
hugodrax wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:19 pm
This, gentlemen, is what it feels like when doves cry.
Y'all crazy

User avatar
DepartedLight
Archfairy of Carolinia
Archfairy of Carolinia
Posts: 29362
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Tobacco Fairy HQ, North Carolina

Re: What happened to Thoth?

Post by DepartedLight » Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:13 pm

GaryInVA wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:01 pm
JimVH wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:42 pm
CodeMonkey wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:29 pm
He seems to think spending time with his wife and kids is more important than listening to all the BS we spread. He really needs to sort out his priorities. :lol:
IKR? Loser.




Incidentally, I was gone for like two hours today and no body checked on me.
Ooopps, I drew the short straw and it was my turn today to check for Jim. I'm such a loser.
Do a bio already.
DL Jake

how is your scrotum? - Roadmaster

User avatar
arank87
Elder
Elder
Posts: 627
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:04 pm
Location: Rural Southern Minnesota

Re: What happened to Thoth?

Post by arank87 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:24 pm

JimVH wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:42 pm
CodeMonkey wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:29 pm
He seems to think spending time with his wife and kids is more important than listening to all the BS we spread. He really needs to sort out his priorities. :lol:
IKR? Loser.
I come here for a break from the lunatics who I share a house with.
“A true Lutheran relies on God’s Word and would not worry about it even if the whole world mocked and despised him for it. He does not consider the world an authority in religious matters. He rests his faith on higher authority.” C.F.W. Walther

User avatar
JimVH
Eddie and Alex's brother
Eddie and Alex's brother
Posts: 24365
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as soon as I could.
Contact:

Re: What happened to Thoth?

Post by JimVH » Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:39 pm

I found Thoth's most recent selfie on FB.

Image
"The days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days." Ray Wylie Hubbard

User avatar
CodeMonkey
A.K.A. Sigmund Freud
A.K.A. Sigmund Freud
Posts: 5917
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Dark side of the moon

Re: What happened to Thoth?

Post by CodeMonkey » Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:42 pm

DepartedLight wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:13 pm
GaryInVA wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:01 pm
JimVH wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:42 pm
CodeMonkey wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:29 pm
He seems to think spending time with his wife and kids is more important than listening to all the BS we spread. He really needs to sort out his priorities. :lol:
IKR? Loser.




Incidentally, I was gone for like two hours today and no body checked on me.
Ooopps, I drew the short straw and it was my turn today to check for Jim. I'm such a loser.
Do a bio already.
I swear you have to hit some people in the face with a shovel, before they can take a hint. Maybe there was a reason nobody checked. :P
“Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you enjoy the play” – Newspaper reporter.

"Trying is the first step towards failure" - Homer Simpson

User avatar
DepartedLight
Archfairy of Carolinia
Archfairy of Carolinia
Posts: 29362
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Tobacco Fairy HQ, North Carolina

Re: What happened to Thoth?

Post by DepartedLight » Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:45 pm

JimVH wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:39 pm
I found Thoth's most recent selfie on FB.

Image
you still got it, kid

:lol: :lol:
DL Jake

how is your scrotum? - Roadmaster

User avatar
JimVH
Eddie and Alex's brother
Eddie and Alex's brother
Posts: 24365
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as soon as I could.
Contact:

Re: What happened to Thoth?

Post by JimVH » Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:49 pm

arank87 wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:24 pm
JimVH wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:42 pm
CodeMonkey wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:29 pm
He seems to think spending time with his wife and kids is more important than listening to all the BS we spread. He really needs to sort out his priorities. :lol:
IKR? Loser.
I come here for a break from the lunatics who I share a house with.
I come here to feel normal.
"The days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days." Ray Wylie Hubbard

User avatar
arank87
Elder
Elder
Posts: 627
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:04 pm
Location: Rural Southern Minnesota

Re: What happened to Thoth?

Post by arank87 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:52 pm

JimVH wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:49 pm
arank87 wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:24 pm
JimVH wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:42 pm
CodeMonkey wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:29 pm
He seems to think spending time with his wife and kids is more important than listening to all the BS we spread. He really needs to sort out his priorities. :lol:
IKR? Loser.
I come here for a break from the lunatics who I share a house with.
I come here to feel.
Fixed it.
“A true Lutheran relies on God’s Word and would not worry about it even if the whole world mocked and despised him for it. He does not consider the world an authority in religious matters. He rests his faith on higher authority.” C.F.W. Walther

User avatar
sweetandsour
Minister of Shotgun Breaking
Minister of Shotgun Breaking
Posts: 11150
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Bayou Self
Contact:

Re: What happened to Thoth?

Post by sweetandsour » Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:40 am

arank87 wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:58 pm
Anyone know?
I'm curious. Why do you want to know?
I'm old but I'm happy. (Most of the time.)

User avatar
arank87
Elder
Elder
Posts: 627
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:04 pm
Location: Rural Southern Minnesota

Re: What happened to Thoth?

Post by arank87 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:22 am

sweetandsour wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:40 am
arank87 wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:58 pm
Anyone know?
I'm curious. Why do you want to know?
Well in an effort to be a good forum member I try to utilize the search function as often as I can and read things already answered. There are many times when something may have already been answered and I will still start a thread because I want to have a new conversation but I digress. I’m always bummed when I read posts from somebody that I like only to find out they haven’t been active here in a long time. Especially when somebody has 5,000 posts or something like that. Like Irish Dane for example.
“A true Lutheran relies on God’s Word and would not worry about it even if the whole world mocked and despised him for it. He does not consider the world an authority in religious matters. He rests his faith on higher authority.” C.F.W. Walther

User avatar
ChildOfGod
The Artist Formerly Known as ShellBriar
The Artist Formerly Known as ShellBriar
Posts: 7416
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:00 pm
Location: In Christ by Faith

Re: What happened to Thoth?

Post by ChildOfGod » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:52 am

He, I and Kaydens reach out to one another every now and then... whenever we do, one of us always says, "We have to get together soon" which implies a meetup at JR Cigar, but it just hasn't happened yet, since the last time.

Post Reply