What happened to Thoth?

Where Fellowship and Camaraderie lives: that place where the CPS membership values fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community
Del
Mr. Hot Legs
Mr. Hot Legs

Re: What happened to Thoth?

Post by Del » Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:24 am

JimVH wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:39 pm
I found Thoth's most recent selfie on FB.

Anchle Thoth!
REMEMBER THE KAVANAUGH!

"I shall not wear a crown of gold where my Master wore a crown of thorns." - Godfrey de Bouillon

FredS
Patriarch of All Shirkdom
Patriarch of All Shirkdom

Post by FredS » Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:35 am

ChildOfGod wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:52 am
He, I and Kaydens reach out to one another every now and then... whenever we do, one of us always says, "We have to get together soon" which implies a meetup at JR Cigar, but it just hasn't happened yet, since the last time.
One of the coolest things about CPS is that there are real people on the other end. Real people who often know and see one another in real life.

COG - Maybe you can text Thoth and Kaydens and let them know CPS wishes them a happy Thanksgiving.
"If we ever get to heaven boys, it aint because we aint done nothin' wrong" - Kris Kristofferson

"One of the things I love about CPS is the frank and enthusiastic dysfunction here. God help me, I do love it so." – OldWorldSwine

"I'd like to put a hook in that puppet and swing it through a bunch of salmon!" - durangopipe

Steverino
Gentleman of the Briar and Tiny Tim Wannabe
Gentleman of the Briar and Tiny Tim Wannabe

Post by Steverino » Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:04 pm

Just FYI, JR is out of the pipe business. You could still go there to smoke, I guess.
Seek the Lord while he may be found; call upon him while he is near; let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts; let him return to the Lord, that he may have compassion on him, and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon. Isaiah 55:6,7 ESV

ChildOfGod
The Artist Formerly Known as ShellBriar
The Artist Formerly Known as ShellBriar

Post by ChildOfGod » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:44 pm

FredS wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:35 am
ChildOfGod wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:52 am
He, I and Kaydens reach out to one another every now and then... whenever we do, one of us always says, "We have to get together soon" which implies a meetup at JR Cigar, but it just hasn't happened yet, since the last time.
One of the coolest things about CPS is that there are real people on the other end. Real people who often know and see one another in real life.

COG - Maybe you can text Thoth and Kaydens and let them know CPS wishes them a happy Thanksgiving.
Will do.