Will you take a Covid 19 vaccine?

Where Fellowship and Camaraderie lives: that place where the CPS membership values fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community
tuttle
Tomnoddy Attercop
Tomnoddy Attercop

Re: Will you take a Covid 19 vaccine?

Post by tuttle » Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:45 am

I wish LushMojo was my family doctor.
"The Evangelium has not abrogated legends; it has hallowed them" -JRR Tolkien

"Better to die cheerfully with the aid of a little tobacco, than to live disagreeably and remorseful without." -CS Lewis

Roadmaster
Fan of Dr. Buttcrack
Fan of Dr. Buttcrack

Post by Roadmaster » Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:05 am

tuttle wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:45 am
I wish he was MY doctor but the thoughts of my wife naked in a room with him gives me pause!

wosbald
Lonergan Fan Club President
Lonergan Fan Club President

Post by wosbald » Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:05 am

+JMJ+
Roadmaster wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:17 am
Stanley76 wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:27 pm
Vaccines Did that to Their arm? I know where On my body I want To get my shot!

ImageImage

"[T]he emergency of irregular migration has to be met with justice, solidarity and mercy. Forms of collective expulsion, which do not allow for the suitable treatment of individual cases, are unacceptable."
— Pope Francis, Morocco

sweetandsour
Notable Minister of Live Bait

Post by sweetandsour » Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:22 am

LushMojo wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:42 am
Tatanka wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:52 am
AFRS wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:13 pm
Tatanka wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:41 pm
AFRS wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:35 pm
Tatanka wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:35 pm
Everybody! My wife and I just watched a video presentation by a Ph.D or M.D. (?) who is a biomedical researcher. They introduced him and he even speaks SO "fricken" fast...it made us upset....I'm asking the woman who sent it to me if she knows his correct name, to give me his name. Something like William Wyler, Dwyler, first name even questionable. Very disturbing. But once I receive this I will need someone here, to whom I can forward it, in email fashion, who knows how or can transfer it onto the forum. I do not know how to put on photos and such items.

It is VERY important and informing! He addresses the Vaccine - (flu shot).
Is it youtube?
[/quote
Try checking your YouTube history; anything you watch gets logged there. As a physician I can tell you there's massive amounts of disinformation out there on both sides of the equation. I encourage all of my patients to disconnect from media since it's all just fear mongering and doesn't edify. Get a family doctor you trust. Get lean, reverse diabetes if you have it and supplement with 5000 units of vit D and 50mg of zinc daily. I've managed to get our island community through this with only a handful of hospitalizations and zero deaths. Ivermectin is the key to treatment; don't believe anyone who tells you differently. I've seen it work every time without fail.
Ivermectin as a treatment, not preventative, right? Get it at a feed store and calculate dosage based on body weight?
Not that I'd do that. My wife and I are doing our best on the lean part, and taking vitamins and zinc, having our gin and tonics in the evening, social distancing, wear masks in crowds and where required, and washing our hands.
Still, we are on a wait list for the moderna, but still only about 50% sure we will go through with it. I'm interested in the J&J.
The object of a New Year is not that we should have a new year, but rather that we should have a new soul.

G. K. Chesterton

sweetandsour

Post by sweetandsour » Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:24 am

sweetandsour wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:22 am
LushMojo wrote:
Tatanka wrote:
AFRS wrote:
Tatanka wrote:
AFRS wrote:
Tatanka wrote:
Everybody! My wife and I just watched a video presentation by a Ph.D or M.D. (?) who is a biomedical researcher. They introduced him and he even speaks SO "fricken" fast...it made us upset....I'm asking the woman who sent it to me if she knows his correct name, to give me his name. Something like William Wyler, Dwyler, first name even questionable. Very disturbing. But once I receive this I will need someone here, to whom I can forward it, in email fashion, who knows how or can transfer it onto the forum. I do not know how to put on photos and such items.

Is it youtube?
[/quote
Try checking your YouTube history; anything you watch gets logged there. As a physician I can tell you there's massive amounts of disinformation out there on both sides of the equation. I encourage all of my patients to disconnect from media since it's all just fear mongering and doesn't edify. Get a family doctor you trust. Get lean, reverse diabetes if you have it and supplement with 5000 units of vit D and 50mg of zinc daily. I've managed to get our island community through this with only a handful of hospitalizations and zero deaths. Ivermectin is the key to treatment; don't believe anyone who tells you differently. I've seen it work every time without fail.
Ivermectin as a treatment, not preventative, right? Get it at a feed store and calculate dosage based on body weight?
Not that I'd do that. My wife and I are doing our best on the lean part, and taking vitamins and zinc, having our gin and tonics in the evening, social distancing, wear masks in crowds and where required, and washing our hands.
Still, we are on a wait list for the moderna, but still only about 50% sure we will go through with it. I'm interested in the J&J.
I've screwed up this vortex somehow.
The object of a New Year is not that we should have a new year, but rather that we should have a new soul.

G. K. Chesterton

LushMojo
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar

Post by LushMojo » Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:10 am

sweetandsour wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:24 am
sweetandsour wrote:
LushMojo wrote:
Tatanka wrote:
AFRS wrote:
Tatanka wrote:
AFRS wrote:
Tatanka wrote:

Is it youtube?
[/quote

Ivermectin is a treatment generally, yes (with prednisone and either azythromycin or doxycycline depending on a few factors). I would not recommend getting “at a feed store” under any circumstances. It needs to be prescribed. It’s a very safe medication, but if a person is ill (whether COVID or otherwise) they need to be managed appropriately by a physician. Those who typically don’t do well with COVID or die are generally obese with uncontrolled chronic conditions (diabetes, hypertension, etc). So, getting healthy/lean is the best tonic agains this or any other cause. The only time ivermectin has been used as a prophylaxis that I’m aware of is for some ICU or ER docs/staff that are very high risk due to constant exposure. It’s proven to work well in that situation as well. Again.....let me reiterate - use this only via your physician.
Last edited by LushMojo on Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Small town doc in Friday Harbor. Adult convert Catholic.

tuttle
Tomnoddy Attercop
Tomnoddy Attercop

Post by tuttle » Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:10 am

sweetandsour wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:24 am
sweetandsour wrote:
LushMojo wrote:
Tatanka wrote:
AFRS wrote:
Tatanka wrote:
AFRS wrote:
Tatanka wrote:

Is it youtube?
[/quote
This is what happens when you take the COVID vaccine...
"The Evangelium has not abrogated legends; it has hallowed them" -JRR Tolkien

"Better to die cheerfully with the aid of a little tobacco, than to live disagreeably and remorseful without." -CS Lewis

Tatanka
Recently Discovered CPS is a Nut House

Post by Tatanka » Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:44 pm

LushMojo wrote:
Tatanka wrote:
AFRS wrote:
Tatanka wrote:
AFRS wrote:
Tatanka wrote:

Is it youtube?
GOSH! I don't know. I don't think so.....I'm waiting still to hear from the gal - who was a former Catholic and became Jewish in her religion! She was the neighbor of a friend of mine...somehow, - I can't recall how, - but she must have had some forward my friend thought would interest me...now this lady sends me forwards occasionally.
I really want all you guys here to listen to this video - Ph.D. or M.D. Scientist (?)
As soon as I hear back from her I will forward as much info as i can .... hoping "we" can get it on the CPS.
This one?: Wakefield
No, a different one, featuring a Doctor talking about the Covid-19.
thank you! What is Ivermectin? Are you recommending the shots? We just received Dr. Steven R. Gundry's book, "The Plant Paradox." Are trying to exercise with very bad back in many ways, and Peripheral Neuropathy....On Gabapentin, pain hits, whenever it wills, and stops me in my tracks. Lean on shopping cart while doing the COSTCO endurance thing. :)
Soli Deo Gloria!

"If the doors (windows) of perception were cleansed, everything would appear as it is - infinite." ~ William Blake

Tatanka

Post by Tatanka » Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:48 pm

Roadmaster wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:05 am
tuttle wrote:
I wish he was MY doctor but the thoughts of my wife naked in a room with him gives me pause!
Ha, Ha, Ha, and Ha, Ha!
Soli Deo Gloria!

"If the doors (windows) of perception were cleansed, everything would appear as it is - infinite." ~ William Blake

AFRS
Darth Floof-Floof
Darth Floof-Floof

Post by AFRS » Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:51 pm

Tatanka wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:48 pm
Roadmaster wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:05 am
tuttle wrote:
Ha, Ha, Ha, and Ha, Ha!
Seems to me that the 'shocker' would be, um, a shocker.

LushMojo
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar

Post by LushMojo » Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:22 pm

Tatanka wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:44 pm
LushMojo wrote:
Tatanka wrote:
AFRS wrote:
Tatanka wrote:
AFRS wrote:
Tatanka wrote:

Is it youtube?
GOSH! I don't know. I don't think so.....I'm waiting still to hear from the gal - who was a former Catholic and became Jewish in her religion! She was the neighbor of a friend of mine...somehow, - I can't recall how, - but she must have had some forward my friend thought would interest me...now this lady sends me forwards occasionally.
I really want all you guys here to listen to this video - Ph.D. or M.D. Scientist (?)
As soon as I hear back from her I will forward as much info as i can .... hoping "we" can get it on the CPS.
thank you! What is Ivermectin? Are you recommending the shots? We just received Dr. Steven R. Gundry's book, "The Plant Paradox." Are trying to exercise with very bad back in many ways, and Peripheral Neuropathy....On Gabapentin, pain hits, whenever it wills, and stops me in my tracks. Lean on shopping cart while doing the COSTCO endurance thing. :)
Ivermectin is an anti-parasitic med used widely in medicine for many years. If you want to know more I suggest you Google info on it. I don’t recommend the vaccine to anyone at this point. We’re offering it at my clinic and if people want it we will provide it though.

Tatanka

Post by Tatanka » Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:27 pm

LushMojo wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:22 pm
Tatanka wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:44 pm
LushMojo wrote:
Tatanka wrote:
AFRS wrote:
Tatanka wrote:
AFRS wrote:
Tatanka wrote:

Is it youtube?
Ivermectin is an anti-parasitic med used widely in medicine for many years. If you want to know more I suggest you Google info on it. I don’t recommend the vaccine to anyone at this point. We’re offering it at my clinic and if people want it we will provide it though.
GOT IT. Thanks!
Soli Deo Gloria!

Roadmaster
Fan of Dr. Buttcrack
Fan of Dr. Buttcrack

Post by Roadmaster » Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:49 pm

This is very serious information could affect life or death my apologies for the nonsense.

LushMojo
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar

Post by LushMojo » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:55 pm

Roadmaster wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:49 pm
This is very serious information could affect life or death my apologies for the nonsense.
Just saw your reply above. Thanks for the chuckle. Nonsense is always welcome. 😉

Tatanka

Post by Tatanka » Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:58 pm

Roadmaster wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:49 pm
Life is filled with life and death, for certain, but not without humor occasionally!
Soli Deo Gloria!

JudgeRusty
Minister of Shrewd Judgements
Minister of Shrewd Judgements

Post by JudgeRusty » Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:12 pm

Appointment was for today at noon.
Meeting online back home at 1:30; shot location 45 min away-no sweat, right?

This part of the line moved fairly well, but I sat still in a parking lot staging area from 35 min before my appointment time until 45 min after before getting into the line:
That's the stock yard portion of the DeKalb County Agribusiness Center.

Really moving now as I approach the Arena's rear entry-speaking of which, at this point I had some concern that I might have signed up for large animal worming day.

Final destination in sight! I just have to sign a form, pin on my entry number, stay on for 8 seconds, make an inside loop turn around the barrel at the far end of the arena and then I can get stuck through the window without even takin' 'er outta gear.

Oh, then a 15 min wait in the parking lot before the flagman deems me OK to leave the grounds.

Round trip 3 hrs 37 min.

Kidding aside, no hassle, friendly folk and if I had known about the delay ahead of time, that would not have been an issue.
Do it again in 4 weeks.

[Note the car tag ahead of me is Dekalb Co, GA, not AL which is 140 miles away]
"That's what's wrong with the world today, people messin' with stuff they don't know nothin' about."

sweetandsour

Post by sweetandsour » Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:18 pm

Still on the wait list, afaik anyway. Haven't received a call or email. Checked around all local places, including Walgreens pharmacy, last week. I don't think there are any vaccines available around here.

G. K. Chesterton

durangopipe
The Goat Fairy
The Goat Fairy

Post by durangopipe » Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:19 pm

JudgeRusty wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:12 pm
Appointment was for today at noon.
Meeting online back home at 1:30; shot location 45 min away-no sweat, right?

This part of the line moved fairly well, but I sat still in a parking lot staging area from 35 min before my appointment time until 45 min after before getting into the line:

Really moving now as I approach the Arena's rear entry-speaking of which, at this point I had some concern that I might have signed up for large animal worming day.

Final destination in sight! I just have to sign a form, pin on my entry number, stay on for 8 seconds, make an inside loop turn around the barrel at the far end of the arena and then I can get stuck through the window without even takin' 'er outta gear.

Oh, then a 15 min wait in the parking lot before the flagman deems me OK to leave the grounds.

Round trip 3 hrs 37 min.

Kidding aside, no hassle, friendly folk and if I had known about the delay ahead of time, that would not have been an issue.
Do it again in 4 weeks.

[Note the car tag ahead of me is Dekalb Co, GA, not AL which is 140 miles away]
:thumbsup:

Hovannes
Minister of Unanswered Threads
Minister of Unanswered Threads

Post by Hovannes » Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:48 pm

I regularly gave Ivermectin to my mare. Cleaned the worms right out of the old gal.
It probably doesn't taste very good, She'd put up a hell of a fight if I didn't sneak up on her.
Hunkered down behind enemy lines in California

AFRS
Darth Floof-Floof
Darth Floof-Floof

Post by AFRS » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:31 am

JudgeRusty wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:12 pm
For the sheeple.