The good news... The bad news....

Where Fellowship and Camaraderie lives: that place where the CPS membership values fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community
tonymccallie
Elder
Elder

The good news... The bad news....

Post by tonymccallie » Mon Apr 19, 2004 7:04 am

The good news is that I've been home from Alaska for over a week now and my new business seems to be doing REALLY well. I'm VERY busy. The bad news is, I had to turn down my trip to Midland to see Tyler :cry: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: I'm thankful that God has blessed my new venture, but I really hate not getting to go see a brother of the briar.

I'm sorry if I haven't been terribly active here lately. I'm trying to figure out how this whole self employed thing works. Between that and having to redo the gutters on my house this weekend :huh: I'm pooped! I promise as things level out, I'll be more active.

Many blessings to all of you,
Tony
Tony McCallie :pipe:

John-Boy
I'm a lover and I'm a sinner
I'm a lover and I'm a sinner

Post by John-Boy » Mon Apr 19, 2004 7:08 am

Thanks for the update, Tony! Glad to hear the business is going well.

John-Boy
Praying - coco
Sometimes memes can be helpful as well as humorous - Jocose
Yer mom is kindhearted and well respected in her community - JMG
And when I am sitting on my new saddle, I will know that my weight is resting upon the collective minds of CPS - GaryinVa

Tyler
CPS's Affirmative Action Moderator
CPS's Affirmative Action Moderator

Post by Tyler » Mon Apr 19, 2004 3:09 pm

Tony,

I'm bummed you couldn't make it down. I was really looking forward to it.

Glad your new venture is taking off! I think you'll learn something my father told me (he has been self-employed for about 30 years), it's great being the boss, its just a bummer having to work twice as much.

:D

Tyler