Bowties

Where Fellowship and Camaraderie lives: that place where the CPS membership values fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community
User avatar
Cleon
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Posts: 15062
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Indiana - South of 40
Contact:

Re: Bowties

Post by Cleon » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:52 am

Bow ties are extremely practical neckwear. They do not get in the way as often as long ties do.
"Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven" - Jesus

"More people need to put their big boy britches on." - JMG

"Dang, a pipe slap." - JimVH

User avatar
JimVH
Ramone Rebuke VH
Ramone Rebuke VH
Posts: 22755
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as soon as I could.
Contact:

Re: Bowties

Post by JimVH » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:42 am

People keep telling me I'm sexier than usual today and I can't figure out why.

Image

User avatar
hugodrax
A Complete Kneebiter
A Complete Kneebiter
Posts: 18127
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Bowties

Post by hugodrax » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:55 am

JimVH wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:42 am
People keep telling me I'm sexier than usual today and I can't figure out why.

Image
I'd say they arent looking at you from that angle. :P
I am also of the opinion that the Jesuits should be suppressed.

User avatar
JimVH
Ramone Rebuke VH
Ramone Rebuke VH
Posts: 22755
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as soon as I could.
Contact:

Re: Bowties

Post by JimVH » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:32 am

hugodrax wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:55 am
JimVH wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:42 am
People keep telling me I'm sexier than usual today and I can't figure out why.

Image
I'd say they arent looking at you from that angle. :P
:) I was born without a good side.

User avatar
rgcurrey
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar
Posts: 1124
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:49 pm
Location: NW Fla., dreaming about Montana to the Yukon

Re: Bowties

Post by rgcurrey » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:34 am

JimVH wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:32 am
hugodrax wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:55 am
JimVH wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:42 am
People keep telling me I'm sexier than usual today and I can't figure out why.

Image
I'd say they arent looking at you from that angle. :P
:) I was born without a good side.
Great tie though.

I wear them with the intent to let my beard get long enough that it will eventually cover the bow tie and then I will not have to wear any ties.
Well I got a job and tried to put my money away
But I got debts that no honest man can pay - B. Springsteen

User avatar
durangopipe
Under-secretary to the Minister of Pipe Breaking
Under-secretary to the Minister of Pipe Breaking
Posts: 6590
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:58 pm
Location: Southwest Colorado

Re: Bowties

Post by durangopipe » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:45 am

rgcurrey wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:34 am
JimVH wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:32 am
hugodrax wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:55 am
JimVH wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:42 am
People keep telling me I'm sexier than usual today and I can't figure out why.
Y
Image
I'd say they arent looking at you from that angle. :P
:) I was born without a good side.
Great tie though.

I wear them with the intent to let my beard get long enough that it will eventually cover the bow tie and then I will not have to wear any ties.
It’s true, what everyone says.
You’re a Prince of a fellow, Jim.

Me. I love bow ties.
Don’t have one. Never worn one. But love ‘em. On others.

I’m already eccentric enough.
Have you seen the moose antlers I wear on special occasions?
. . . be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you. Ephesians 4:32 (NKJV)

The most improper job of any man, even saints, is bossing other men. Not one in a million is fit for it, and least of all those who seek the opportunity.. J.R.R. Tolkien

2017 Morley - Outstanding BRATASS of the Year

User avatar
hugodrax
A Complete Kneebiter
A Complete Kneebiter
Posts: 18127
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Bowties

Post by hugodrax » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:22 pm

durangopipe wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:45 am
rgcurrey wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:34 am
JimVH wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:32 am
hugodrax wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:55 am
JimVH wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:42 am
People keep telling me I'm sexier than usual today and I can't figure out why.
Y
Image
I'd say they arent looking at you from that angle. :P
:) I was born without a good side.
Great tie though.

I wear them with the intent to let my beard get long enough that it will eventually cover the bow tie and then I will not have to wear any ties.
It’s true, what everyone says.
You’re a Prince of a fellow, Jim.

Me. I love bow ties.
Don’t have one. Never worn one. But love ‘em. On others.

I’m already eccentric enough.
Have you seen the moose antlers I wear on special occasions?
No, but we watch your syntax. :D
I am also of the opinion that the Jesuits should be suppressed.

User avatar
durangopipe
Under-secretary to the Minister of Pipe Breaking
Under-secretary to the Minister of Pipe Breaking
Posts: 6590
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:58 pm
Location: Southwest Colorado

Re: Bowties

Post by durangopipe » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:06 pm

hugodrax wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:22 pm
durangopipe wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:45 am
rgcurrey wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:34 am
JimVH wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:32 am
hugodrax wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:55 am
JimVH wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:42 am
People keep telling me I'm sexier than usual today and I can't figure out why.
Y
Image
I'd say they arent looking at you from that angle. :P
:) I was born without a good side.
Great tie though.

I wear them with the intent to let my beard get long enough that it will eventually cover the bow tie and then I will not have to wear any ties.
It’s true, what everyone says.
You’re a Prince of a fellow, Jim.

Me. I love bow ties.
Don’t have one. Never worn one. But love ‘em. On others.

I’m already eccentric enough.
Have you seen the moose antlers I wear on special occasions?
No, but we watch your syntax. :D
I give all of my poetry students a “Poetic License.”

And I keep one
In my wallet
Just in case

By the way, I’m saving that for a nom de plume: Justin Case
. . . be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you. Ephesians 4:32 (NKJV)

The most improper job of any man, even saints, is bossing other men. Not one in a million is fit for it, and least of all those who seek the opportunity.. J.R.R. Tolkien

2017 Morley - Outstanding BRATASS of the Year

User avatar
Jocosoe
Congregation
Congregation
Posts: 230
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:00 pm
Location: Moonbase Alpha

Re: Bowties

Post by Jocosoe » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:13 am

durangopipe wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:06 pm
hugodrax wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:22 pm
durangopipe wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:45 am
rgcurrey wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:34 am
JimVH wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:32 am
hugodrax wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:55 am
JimVH wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:42 am
People keep telling me I'm sexier than usual today and I can't figure out why.
Y
Image
I'd say they arent looking at you from that angle. :P
:) I was born without a good side.
Great tie though.

I wear them with the intent to let my beard get long enough that it will eventually cover the bow tie and then I will not have to wear any ties.
It’s true, what everyone says.
You’re a Prince of a fellow, Jim.

Me. I love bow ties.
Don’t have one. Never worn one. But love ‘em. On others.

I’m already eccentric enough.
Have you seen the moose antlers I wear on special occasions?
No, but we watch your syntax. :D
I give all of my poetry students a “Poetic License.”

And I keep one
In my wallet
Just in case

By the way, I’m saving that for a nom de plume: Justin Case
I can't relate™.
..prepare to be ostracized-TNLP


"I say, Wos: are ypou available for cabaret or kids' parties?" - huddsbaggie

Post Reply