Testing

Are you new to forums? Come on in.
testuser
Congregation
Congregation

Testing

Post by testuser » Sun Oct 12, 2003 5:11 pm

Please feel free to test against this topic!! Don't be :oops: ! We all have to start somewhere.
:lol:
Blessings, Tony :dance:

John-Boy
I'm a lover and I'm a sinner
I'm a lover and I'm a sinner

Testing a response to the test message. nt

Post by John-Boy » Tue Oct 14, 2003 6:42 am

nt

tonymccallie
Elder
Elder

Post by tonymccallie » Tue Oct 28, 2003 11:48 am

blah
Tony McCallie :pipe:

tonymccallie
Elder
Elder

Post by tonymccallie » Thu Oct 30, 2003 9:41 am

test2
Tony McCallie :pipe:

golfguy
Usher
Usher

Post by golfguy » Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:33 pm

?????
Poverty will make you respect money. Sam Snead

anixi
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar

Post by anixi » Fri Dec 23, 2005 3:48 pm

Huh? Wha?

A_Morley
Cardinal Uncle Nacho
Cardinal Uncle Nacho

Re: Testing a response to the test message. nt

Post by A_Morley » Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:15 pm

John-Boy wrote:nt
And this first ever post by our own beloved Sovereign of Meats. Oh, the memories.
His Eminence
Cardinal of CPS

MDPiper
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar

Post by MDPiper » Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:50 pm

Huh??? Oh Test!
Gitty Up!

kendrck
ńėědlē-pöíñtëŕ
ńėědlē-pöíñtëŕ

Re: Testing a response to the test message. nt

Post by kendrck » Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:11 pm

A_Morley wrote:
John-Boy wrote:nt
And this first ever post by our own beloved Sovereign of Meats. Oh, the memories.
you evidently go to great lengths to keep yourself entertained

claypipe
Congregation
Congregation

test

Post by claypipe » Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:59 am

test

Lzrdlps
Mnstr f shrthnd
Mnstr f shrthnd

Post by Lzrdlps » Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:16 pm

test 4 time

hank
Congregation
Congregation

Post by hank » Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:31 pm

testing one two three....
:)

A_Morley
Cardinal Uncle Nacho
Cardinal Uncle Nacho

Post by A_Morley » Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:51 am

It was a year and a day until this thread recieved another post. It's really amazing if you think about it--well, at least I think it is.
His Eminence
Cardinal of CPS

Lzrdlps
Mnstr f shrthnd
Mnstr f shrthnd

Post by Lzrdlps » Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:07 pm

[url=feed://picasaweb.google.com/data/feed/base/user/rdwwweber/albumid/5167048562606710897?kind=photo&alt=rss&authkey=n9gFFsHxNYY&hl=en_US]my Savanellis[/url]
Last edited by Lzrdlps on Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:49 pm, edited 5 times in total.
...but I am not ashamed, for I know in whom I have believed, and I have been persuaded that He is able to guard what I have entrusted to Him until that Day 2 Tim. 1:12b

CaptainBlack
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar

Post by CaptainBlack » Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:10 pm

There's a test? No one told me there was a test today. If I knew, I would have studied last night! :)

underscoretim
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar

Re: Testing

Post by underscoretim » Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:49 am

testuser wrote:Please feel free to test against this topic!! Don't be :oops: ! We all have to start somewhere.
:lol:
Blessings, Tony :dance:
welcome

Pooka
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar

Post by Pooka » Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:04 pm

Reformed Presbyterian (gasp)
Restored
Smokey
Chief Sailor (still sailing)
savedpook on Gmail
http://www.lordandhearth.com

Nathaniel_Firethorn
It's not fake and I can prove it.
It's not fake and I can prove it.

Post by Nathaniel_Firethorn » Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:00 pm

1. HISTORY:

Describe the history of the papacy from its origins to the present day, concentrating especially but not exclusively, on its social, political, economic, religious, and philosophical impact on Europe, Asia, America, and Africa. Be brief, concise, and specific.
  2. MEDICINE:

You have been provided with a razor blade, a piece of gauze, and a bottle of Scotch. Remove your appendix. If you no longer have an appendix, signal the proctor. Another organ will be assigned.
  3. PUBLIC SPEAKING:

2,500 riot-crazed aborigines will storm the test site when you finish reading this problem. Calm them. You may use any ancient language except Latin or Greek.
  4. BIOLOGY:

Create a life form. Estimate the difference in subsequent human culture if this form of life had developed 500 million years earlier, with special attention to its probable effect on the English parliamentary system. Prove your thesis.
  5. MUSIC:

Compoe a piano concerto. Orchestrate and perform it with flute and drum. You will find a piano under your seat. Extra credit: add a nice soft-shoe routine. (The committee has ruled that tap dancing -- however artistic -- would be too disruptive in the context of this examination.)
  6. PSYCHOLOGY:

Based on your knowledge of their works, evaluate the emotional stability, degree of adjustment, and repressed frustrations of each of the following: Alexander of Aphrodiasias, Ramses II, Gregory of Nicea, and Hammurabi. Support your evaluation with quotations from each man's work, making appropriate references. Of course, it is not necessary to translate.
  7. SOCIOLOGY:

Estimate the sociological problems which might accompany the end of the world. Construct but do not carry out an experiment to test your theory.
  8. MANAGEMENT SCIENCE:

Define management. Define science. How do they relate? Why? Create a generalized algorithm to optimize all managerial decisions. Assuming an 80x86 CPU supporting a network of 64 intelligent workstations, each utilizing your algorithm, design the communications interface and all necessary control programs.
  9. POLITICAL SCIENCE:

There is a red telephone under your desk. Start WWIII. Report at length on its socio-political effects, if any. Partial credit will be given for starting national or regional conflicts. Note and avoid possible conflict with the Sociology assignment.
  10. ENGINEERING and LAW:

The disassembled parts of a high-powered rifle have been placed in a box under your desk. You will also find an instruction manual, printed in Swahili. In ten minutes a hungry Bengal tiger will be admitted to the room. Take any measures you deem appropriate, except those that involve harm to the proctor. Observers from PETA are monitoring this test and are anxious to litigate. Determine a viable strategy to minimize the amount of jail time and legal costs that you may incur. Develop an indifference relationship for jail time, legal costs, and personal harm.
  11. ECONOMICS:

Develop a realistic plan to determine and then finance the national debt. Take into account all promises intended to be kept by the person most likely to win the next election. Trace the possible effects of your plan in the following areas: Cubism, The Donatis controversy, the wave theory of light. Outline a method for preventing these effects. Criticize this method from all possible points of view. Point out the deficiencies in your point of view as demonstrated in your answer to the last question.
  12. EPISTEMOLOGY:

Take a position for or against truth. Prove the validity of your position.
  13. PHYSICS:

Explain the nature of matter. Include in your answer an evaluation of the development of mathematics on science.
  14. PHILOSOPHY:

Sketch the development of human thought; estimate its significance. Compare with the development of any other kind of thought.
  15. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE:

Describe in detail from the viewpoint of an nth century being, where n varies from positive 1 to positive 31, Anno Domini. Be objective and specific.
  16. EXTRA CREDIT:

Define the Universe; give three examples.
~\U NF

TheDuke
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar

Post by TheDuke » Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:06 pm

I miss Testuser.
O give thanks unto the LORD;for he is good;for his mercy endureth forever.Psalm 136;1 

Man...smoking a turd....could there be anything worse? Well....maybe smoking a cob. SimeonTurner3/5/10                         

Steverino
Gentleman of the Briar and Tiny Tim Wannabe
Gentleman of the Briar and Tiny Tim Wannabe

Post by Steverino » Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:14 pm

Nathaniel_Firethorn wrote:
  1. HISTORY:

Describe the history of the papacy from its origins to the present day, concentrating especially but not exclusively, on its social, political, economic, religious, and philosophical impact on Europe, Asia, America, and Africa. Be brief, concise, and specific.
  2. MEDICINE:

You have been provided with a razor blade, a piece of gauze, and a bottle of Scotch. Remove your appendix. If you no longer have an appendix, signal the proctor. Another organ will be assigned.
  3. PUBLIC SPEAKING:

2,500 riot-crazed aborigines will storm the test site when you finish reading this problem. Calm them. You may use any ancient language except Latin or Greek.
  4. BIOLOGY:

Create a life form. Estimate the difference in subsequent human culture if this form of life had developed 500 million years earlier, with special attention to its probable effect on the English parliamentary system. Prove your thesis.
  5. MUSIC:

Compoe a piano concerto. Orchestrate and perform it with flute and drum. You will find a piano under your seat. Extra credit: add a nice soft-shoe routine. (The committee has ruled that tap dancing -- however artistic -- would be too disruptive in the context of this examination.)
  6. PSYCHOLOGY:

Based on your knowledge of their works, evaluate the emotional stability, degree of adjustment, and repressed frustrations of each of the following: Alexander of Aphrodiasias, Ramses II, Gregory of Nicea, and Hammurabi. Support your evaluation with quotations from each man's work, making appropriate references. Of course, it is not necessary to translate.
  7. SOCIOLOGY:

Estimate the sociological problems which might accompany the end of the world. Construct but do not carry out an experiment to test your theory.
  8. MANAGEMENT SCIENCE:

Define management. Define science. How do they relate? Why? Create a generalized algorithm to optimize all managerial decisions. Assuming an 80x86 CPU supporting a network of 64 intelligent workstations, each utilizing your algorithm, design the communications interface and all necessary control programs.
  9. POLITICAL SCIENCE:

There is a red telephone under your desk. Start WWIII. Report at length on its socio-political effects, if any. Partial credit will be given for starting national or regional conflicts. Note and avoid possible conflict with the Sociology assignment.
  10. ENGINEERING and LAW:

The disassembled parts of a high-powered rifle have been placed in a box under your desk. You will also find an instruction manual, printed in Swahili. In ten minutes a hungry Bengal tiger will be admitted to the room. Take any measures you deem appropriate, except those that involve harm to the proctor. Observers from PETA are monitoring this test and are anxious to litigate. Determine a viable strategy to minimize the amount of jail time and legal costs that you may incur. Develop an indifference relationship for jail time, legal costs, and personal harm.
  11. ECONOMICS:

Develop a realistic plan to determine and then finance the national debt. Take into account all promises intended to be kept by the person most likely to win the next election. Trace the possible effects of your plan in the following areas: Cubism, The Donatis controversy, the wave theory of light. Outline a method for preventing these effects. Criticize this method from all possible points of view. Point out the deficiencies in your point of view as demonstrated in your answer to the last question.
  12. EPISTEMOLOGY:

Take a position for or against truth. Prove the validity of your position.
  13. PHYSICS:

Explain the nature of matter. Include in your answer an evaluation of the development of mathematics on science.
  14. PHILOSOPHY:

Sketch the development of human thought; estimate its significance. Compare with the development of any other kind of thought.
  15. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE:

Describe in detail from the viewpoint of an nth century being, where n varies from positive 1 to positive 31, Anno Domini. Be objective and specific.
  16. EXTRA CREDIT:

Define the Universe; give three examples.
~\U NF
I missed this one the first time around. Is this a copy of somebody's Registered Professonal Engineer exam?
Seek the Lord while he may be found; call upon him while he is near; let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts; let him return to the Lord, that he may have compassion on him, and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon. Isaiah 55:6,7 ESV