I think this is the most sensible post I've seen on CPSmkbolivianwonder wrote:1. Papal
2. Appendix removed. I'm feeling faint.
3. Reina Valera spanish seemed to work. I just told them they were all dreaming, and this was happening in the past.
4. Life form: the goglefraz. Diet: Human. Life span: 1 billion years. Result: There is no human, only goglefraz. English parliamentary system: theoretical. Thesis: proven.
5.The committee and the proctor go wild! Who knew the flute was so versatile. And banging on the piano strings with the drumstick. Genius.
7. Bubble. The experiment is easy.
9. Oh that one was really easy.
11. Increase spending. That is all.
12. This statement is false.
13. It's all just Wibbly-Wobbly, Timey-Wimey-stuff
14. sketch.jpg not found. It was probably brilliant though.
15. n. That's 31 answers. How much more specific can I be.
Can't wait to see how I did.
Are you new to forums? Come on in.
- Darth Floof-Floof
- Posts: 9842
- Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:00 pm
- Location: University of Mars
- I'm a pro at tobacco canning
- Posts: 33094
- Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:00 pm
- Location: The beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina
- Brother of the Briar
- Posts: 4623
- Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:00 pm
- Location: Dark side of the moon
- Gentleman of the Briar and Tiny Tim Wannabe
- Posts: 8036
- Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:00 pm
- Location: Lexington, NC, near the Walmart
- Inadequately tender breasts
- Posts: 6242
- Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:00 pm
- Location: lost in the bush
- CPS Theological Dogmatician
- Posts: 33432
- Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:00 pm
- Location: Lubbock, TX USA