Anyone Looking to Join CPS and New Users

Are you new to forums? Come on in.
Pepik
Working as Intended

Anyone Looking to Join CPS and New Users

Post by Pepik » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:59 am

The method to join the CPS (2.0) Forums has changed. New users that do not yet have a login, please use the "Register" option in the upper right hand side of the top menu options on the main webpage. Once you've created a User ID and initial password, entered in your email address and other bits of information the form asks for - expect to see an email arrive as soon as we can get to it asking you a few more questions.

Approval of your User Account Request is wholly contingent on responding to that email.

Once you have joined head to the Bios section and post up a Bio on yourself to introduce yourself to the community. Make sure to stay active in that Bio (at least) and get to interacting with the other members via posting. Don't be "That Guy or Girl" and be a One-Post-Wonder. You'll just get razzed for it.

Enjoy your stay here with the Community - we look forward to hearing from you.

Pepik
Working as Intended

Re: Anyone Looking to Join CPS and New Users

Post by Pepik » Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:38 pm

expect to see an email arrive as soon as we can get to it asking you a few more questions.

/edit And when I say "as soon as we can get to it" - expect a response anywhere from a day to a week. We have day jobs too, you know! :P
Rgrds,
Joe

"I'm an alarmingly happy and optimistic person" - A_Morley
"I drank what?" - Socrates

Pepik
Working as Intended

Re: Anyone Looking to Join CPS and New Users

Post by Pepik » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:02 pm

Pepik wrote:
expect to see an email arrive as soon as we can get to it asking you a few more questions.

/edit And when I say "as soon as we can get to it" - expect a response anywhere from a day to a week. We have day jobs too, you know! :P
The process has changed. The Registration acknowledgement email now contains the questions. Each registering person must reply to the email with the answers in order to enable approval. Approval may take one day to one week per the Registration Agreement each person will acknowledge just before filling out the registration form.
Rgrds,
Joe

"I'm an alarmingly happy and optimistic person" - A_Morley
"I drank what?" - Socrates