Font Style

Are you new to forums? Come on in.
User avatar
Pepik
Working as Intended
Posts: 6435
Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 9:21 am
Location: Just West of Skip
Contact:

Re: Font Style

Post by Pepik » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:54 pm

Sir Moose wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:43 pm
Pepik wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:33 pm
You can always choose whichever font you want - just know you'll be judged.

Oh yes. You'll be Judged. A lot.

Says the guy using the default font.
Working. As. Intended.

Also, I'm judging you.
Rgrds,
Joe


"I'm an alarmingly happy and optimistic person" - A_Morley
"I drank what?" - Socrates

User avatar
peter cornbriar
Minister of Cob Questions, Resident Briar Rabbit, Sockpuppet Inquisitor
Minister of Cob Questions, Resident Briar Rabbit, Sockpuppet Inquisitor
Posts: 562
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:16 pm
Location: 90' from Boswell's,like in Penn's Woods

Re: Font Style

Post by peter cornbriar » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:52 pm

oK,THEN i'LLUSE WHATWVER fONT I WANT!
The glory of God is the nature of God - that God is good.He is unfailingly good.He never changes,He will always be good.God has called us to do what we cannot do,only He can do it.He has called us to live in His faithfulness,He has called us to live in His consistency,that He will come and do all the things that need to be done.

User avatar
John-Boy
I'm a lover and I'm a sinner
I'm a lover and I'm a sinner
Posts: 32403
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2003 6:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Font Style

Post by John-Boy » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:56 pm

peter cornbriar wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:52 pm
oK,THEN i'LLUSE WHATWVER fONT I WANT!
I got a kick out this cuz the font didn't change in my display. It stilled showed up as the default. :wavey:
Praying - coco
Sometimes memes can be helpful as well as humorous - Jocose
Yer mom is kindhearted and well respected in her community - JMG

User avatar
peter cornbriar
Minister of Cob Questions, Resident Briar Rabbit, Sockpuppet Inquisitor
Minister of Cob Questions, Resident Briar Rabbit, Sockpuppet Inquisitor
Posts: 562
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:16 pm
Location: 90' from Boswell's,like in Penn's Woods

Re: Font Style

Post by peter cornbriar » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:00 pm

John-Boy wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:56 pm
peter cornbriar wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:52 pm
oK,THEN i'LLUSE WHATWVER fONT I WANT!
I got a kick out this cuz the font didn't change in my display. It stilled showed up as the default. :wavey:
lookee here young fella, I'm just technologically impaired,sonny!
Bet you don't know how a linear tracking turntable technology is superior to other turntables :lol:
The glory of God is the nature of God - that God is good.He is unfailingly good.He never changes,He will always be good.God has called us to do what we cannot do,only He can do it.He has called us to live in His faithfulness,He has called us to live in His consistency,that He will come and do all the things that need to be done.

User avatar
John-Boy
I'm a lover and I'm a sinner
I'm a lover and I'm a sinner
Posts: 32403
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2003 6:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Font Style

Post by John-Boy » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:07 pm

peter cornbriar wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:00 pm
John-Boy wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:56 pm
peter cornbriar wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:52 pm
oK,THEN i'LLUSE WHATWVER fONT I WANT!
I got a kick out this cuz the font didn't change in my display. It stilled showed up as the default. :wavey:
lookee here young fella, I'm just technologically impaired,sonny!
Bet you don't know how a linear tracking turntable technology is superior to other turntables :lol:
Ha. Hey, I didn't say I know how it works. It looks like you did it correctly... just came out as the default on my display.

Turntables is all before my time. :wink:
Praying - coco
Sometimes memes can be helpful as well as humorous - Jocose
Yer mom is kindhearted and well respected in her community - JMG

User avatar
coco
Uniquely Duggish
Uniquely Duggish
Posts: 28212
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Sweet Home Alabama
Contact:

Re: Font Style

Post by coco » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:27 pm

Question: Does this
coco wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:17 pm
test post

Look like this on your computer:
Image

It's a system font for me, and it's a Google standard font, but it might not show up correctly on Internet Explorer.
"Like a gold ring in a pig's snout is a cob with a forever lucite stem." (Pipverbs 1:1)
"No more signatures that quote other CPS members." - Thunk

User avatar
JudgeRusty
Didn't even get to wear his hat
Didn't even get to wear his hat
Posts: 6108
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:00 pm
Location: VA

Re: Font Style

Post by JudgeRusty » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:29 pm

coco wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:27 pm
Question: Does this
coco wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:17 pm
test post

Look like this on your computer:
Image

It's a system font for me, and it's a Google standard font, but it might not show up correctly on Internet Explorer.
no (chrome)
Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal

User avatar
John-Boy
I'm a lover and I'm a sinner
I'm a lover and I'm a sinner
Posts: 32403
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2003 6:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Font Style

Post by John-Boy » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:33 pm

coco wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:27 pm
Question: Does this
coco wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:17 pm
test post

Look like this on your computer:
Image

It's a system font for me, and it's a Google standard font, but it might not show up correctly on Internet Explorer.
Using chrome:
Image
Praying - coco
Sometimes memes can be helpful as well as humorous - Jocose
Yer mom is kindhearted and well respected in her community - JMG

User avatar
coco
Uniquely Duggish
Uniquely Duggish
Posts: 28212
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Sweet Home Alabama
Contact:

Re: Font Style

Post by coco » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:40 pm

John-Boy wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:33 pm
coco wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:27 pm
Question: Does this
coco wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:17 pm
test post

Look like this on your computer:
Image

It's a system font for me, and it's a Google standard font, but it might not show up correctly on Internet Explorer.
Using chrome:
Image
Interesting. I guess that you can use most any font, knowing it will only show up correctly if they have it installed on their machine.
"Like a gold ring in a pig's snout is a cob with a forever lucite stem." (Pipverbs 1:1)
"No more signatures that quote other CPS members." - Thunk

User avatar
Fainn
I've attained the highest rank so far
I've attained the highest rank so far
Posts: 3542
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:48 pm

Re: Font Style

Post by Fainn » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:16 pm

#Fontlivesmatter
I'm bigger than the Beatles - Jesus

Post Reply