Word of Intro from another newbie

Are you new to forums? Come on in.
Gregor
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar

Post by Gregor » Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:17 am

Welcome. I see you have been drawn right in. Always look in every direction when you post around here! 8O
Greg<br>Phil 4:13

FlyCruiser
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar

Re: Word of Intro from another newbie

Post by FlyCruiser » Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:57 am

TomT_90GT wrote:I've got my first pipe coming in Monday or Tuesday ( a Kaywoodie) along with some Prince Albert.
Which Kaywoodie did you get? Welcome too! Steverino and I, as well as a few others here I'm sure, have a thing for Kaywoodies.
Wesley

"I'll take on all you sissies w/ one hand tied behind my back!" -Dennisthemenace

TomT_90GT
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar

Post by TomT_90GT » Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:45 am

FlyCruiser -- I'm probably misspelling it, but I think the model is "Conoisseur"
ordered from pipesandcigars.com for $30.

Actually, if I'm not mistaken, this is the one:http://store.pipesandcigars.com/kacopipot3.html

Should be coming today or tomorrow, and I hope to try my first bowl Tuesday night.

Thoth
Never had a corndog taco shake
Never had a corndog taco shake

Post by Thoth » Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:09 am

There are some good high quality aromatics out there that are not goopy, laced with a lot of polyethylene glycol (PG) and actually pleasant smokes. Dan Tobacco and Solani aromatics are very high quality with quality tobacco used as a base.

Though English blends tend to be very forgiving of poor puffing whereas aromatics and virginias need to have controlled puffs to prevent tongue bite.
"Go and reconcile with him who has trespassed against you before he comes and apologises to you and steals your crown" - H.H. Pope Cyril VI<br><br>"O Lord I was not aware of the treasure within me that is You" - H.H. Pope Shenouda III

snede2112
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar

Post by snede2112 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:09 am

Hi.
-Eric

FlyCruiser
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar

Post by FlyCruiser » Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:19 am

TomT_90GT wrote:FlyCruiser -- I'm probably misspelling it, but I think the model is "Conoisseur"
ordered from pipesandcigars.com for $30.

Actually, if I'm not mistaken, this is the one:http://store.pipesandcigars.com/kacopipot3.html

Should be coming today or tomorrow, and I hope to try my first bowl Tuesday night.
I like it! Let us know how it smokes.
Wesley

"I'll take on all you sissies w/ one hand tied behind my back!" -Dennisthemenace

colton
Spiffy Enough
Spiffy Enough

Post by colton » Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:22 am

Welcome.