Smoking Mug Shots.

Open forum for all subject for smokers in general
Post Reply
User avatar
durangopipe
Under-secretary to the Minister of Pipe Breaking
Under-secretary to the Minister of Pipe Breaking
Posts: 5159
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:58 pm
Location: Southwest Colorado

Re: Smoking Mug Shots.

Post by durangopipe » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:11 pm

JudgeRusty wrote:
Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:21 pm
Image
Nice photo.
Lovely pipe!
. . . be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you. Ephesians 4:32 (NKJV)

The most improper job of any man, even saints, is bossing other men. Not one in a million is fit for it, and least of all those who seek the opportunity.. J.R.R. Tolkien

2017 Morley - Outstanding BRATASS of the Year

User avatar
durangopipe
Under-secretary to the Minister of Pipe Breaking
Under-secretary to the Minister of Pipe Breaking
Posts: 5159
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:58 pm
Location: Southwest Colorado

Re: Smoking Mug Shots.

Post by durangopipe » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:14 pm

Double post
Last edited by durangopipe on Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
. . . be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you. Ephesians 4:32 (NKJV)

The most improper job of any man, even saints, is bossing other men. Not one in a million is fit for it, and least of all those who seek the opportunity.. J.R.R. Tolkien

2017 Morley - Outstanding BRATASS of the Year

User avatar
durangopipe
Under-secretary to the Minister of Pipe Breaking
Under-secretary to the Minister of Pipe Breaking
Posts: 5159
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:58 pm
Location: Southwest Colorado

Re: Smoking Mug Shots.

Post by durangopipe » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:26 pm

A bowl of SG BBF in a recently acquired estate Moretti Dublin.
Great pipe. Wonderfully open draw--and already broken in!

Image

Just had a foot and a half of snow and we're now between storms.
The next one is supposed to be bigger.

It's lovely outside.
. . . be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you. Ephesians 4:32 (NKJV)

The most improper job of any man, even saints, is bossing other men. Not one in a million is fit for it, and least of all those who seek the opportunity.. J.R.R. Tolkien

2017 Morley - Outstanding BRATASS of the Year

User avatar
Gabriel
Enraged by S'mores
Enraged by S'mores
Posts: 11355
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: central IL

Re: Smoking Mug Shots.

Post by Gabriel » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:19 pm

A couple from our recent vacation:

Image

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sola Deo Gloria

User avatar
durangopipe
Under-secretary to the Minister of Pipe Breaking
Under-secretary to the Minister of Pipe Breaking
Posts: 5159
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:58 pm
Location: Southwest Colorado

Re: Smoking Mug Shots.

Post by durangopipe » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:53 pm

Gabriel wrote:
Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:19 pm
A couple from our recent vacation:
Great photos, Gabriel Love that blue, Colorado sky.
I'm glad you got to make that trip.

I bet they've had several more feet of snow there since you've left.
. . . be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you. Ephesians 4:32 (NKJV)

The most improper job of any man, even saints, is bossing other men. Not one in a million is fit for it, and least of all those who seek the opportunity.. J.R.R. Tolkien

2017 Morley - Outstanding BRATASS of the Year

User avatar
A_Morley
Cardinal Uncle Nacho
Cardinal Uncle Nacho
Posts: 10575
Joined: Fri May 05, 2006 6:00 pm
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: Smoking Mug Shots.

Post by A_Morley » Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:18 pm

ImageOn my way to the library where I shall continue to plot the downfall of all of you.
His Eminence
Cardinal of CPS

User avatar
hugodrax
All Around Nice Guy
All Around Nice Guy
Posts: 16268
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Smoking Mug Shots.

Post by hugodrax » Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:36 pm

Wouldn't have thought young fogeys still existed. I learned something.
Etiam mihi opinio anserem perirent.

User avatar
philofumo
BROTHERSMOKE, Bizarrely Packaged Wealth of Information
BROTHERSMOKE, Bizarrely Packaged Wealth of Information
Posts: 979
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: NW Georgia, USA

Re: Smoking Mug Shots.

Post by philofumo » Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:41 pm

Image

On a job in Sebastian Florida a few months back, we stayed at the Roseland Cottage and it was absolutely delightful,
one of the better work weeks I've ever had!

https://www.vrbo.com/804927

:pie:

User avatar
mountainman
Order of the Purple Moon
Order of the Purple Moon
Posts: 6426
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:00 pm
Location: The Republic of Texas
Contact:

Re: Smoking Mug Shots.

Post by mountainman » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:47 pm

Image
:pipe3: Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.
The old pipe gives the sweetest smoke.

User avatar
FredS
Really, really likes watching kids fish.
Really, really likes watching kids fish.
Posts: 20346
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: NOCO (Northern Colorado)

Re: Smoking Mug Shots.

Post by FredS » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:17 pm

philofumo wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:41 pm
Image

On a job in Sebastian Florida a few months back, we stayed at the Roseland Cottage and it was absolutely delightful,
one of the better work weeks I've ever had!
That's an attractive pipe.
"If we ever get to heaven boys, it aint because we aint done nothin' wrong" - Kris Kristofferson

"One of the things I love about CPS is the frank and enthusiastic dysfunction here. God help me, I do love it so." – OldWorldSwine

"I'd like to put a hook in that puppet and swing it through a bunch of salmon!" - durangopipe

User avatar
ReverendThom
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
Posts: 3268
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:08 am
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Contact:

Re: Smoking Mug Shots.

Post by ReverendThom » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:34 pm

Me and my Stublin

Image
"Pipe smokers used to be among the smartest people walking around. It's not true anymore." - Rusty

User avatar
Gabriel
Enraged by S'mores
Enraged by S'mores
Posts: 11355
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: central IL

Re: Smoking Mug Shots.

Post by Gabriel » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:25 pm

This is what happens when you buy your wife an iPhone... she starts taking pics of everyone with funky filters.

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sola Deo Gloria

User avatar
durangopipe
Under-secretary to the Minister of Pipe Breaking
Under-secretary to the Minister of Pipe Breaking
Posts: 5159
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:58 pm
Location: Southwest Colorado

Re: Smoking Mug Shots.

Post by durangopipe » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:51 pm

Gabriel wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:25 pm
This is what happens when you buy your wife an iPhone... she starts taking pics of everyone with funky filters.

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Amazing how much better those filters can make you look!
. . . be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you. Ephesians 4:32 (NKJV)

The most improper job of any man, even saints, is bossing other men. Not one in a million is fit for it, and least of all those who seek the opportunity.. J.R.R. Tolkien

2017 Morley - Outstanding BRATASS of the Year

User avatar
JimVH
Ramone, the hair dresser with smokin' diapers
Ramone, the hair dresser with smokin' diapers
Posts: 20927
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as soon as I could.
Contact:

Re: Smoking Mug Shots.

Post by JimVH » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:01 pm

durangopipe wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:51 pm
Gabriel wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:25 pm
This is what happens when you buy your wife an iPhone... she starts taking pics of everyone with funky filters.

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Amazing how much better those filters can make you look!
Chortle.
gaining_age wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:16 am
Poor Brent.

User avatar
Gabriel
Enraged by S'mores
Enraged by S'mores
Posts: 11355
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: central IL

Re: Smoking Mug Shots.

Post by Gabriel » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:10 pm

JimVH wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:01 pm
durangopipe wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:51 pm
Gabriel wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:25 pm
This is what happens when you buy your wife an iPhone... she starts taking pics of everyone with funky filters.

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Amazing how much better those filters can make you look!
Chortle.
True story
Sola Deo Gloria

User avatar
AFRS
Darth Floof-Floof
Darth Floof-Floof
Posts: 9842
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: University of Mars

Re: Smoking Mug Shots.

Post by AFRS » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:04 pm

Gabriel wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:10 pm
JimVH wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:01 pm
durangopipe wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:51 pm
Gabriel wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:25 pm
This is what happens when you buy your wife an iPhone... she starts taking pics of everyone with funky filters.

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Amazing how much better those filters can make you look!
Chortle.
True story
Nice hat tho...

User avatar
serapion
I'll make yer head spin!
I'll make yer head spin!
Posts: 2380
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:00 pm
Location: New Yorker from Connecticut, now exiled to the Republic of Texas
Contact:

Re: Smoking Mug Shots.

Post by serapion » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:10 pm

Image

Election Day 2016 morning. I was feeling all patriotic then. Those were the days.
I am a pipe smoker, the very embodiment of mellow.
I let nothing chap my ass.

User avatar
hugodrax
All Around Nice Guy
All Around Nice Guy
Posts: 16268
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Smoking Mug Shots.

Post by hugodrax » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:42 pm

serapion wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:10 pm
Image

Election Day 2016 morning. I was feeling all patriotic then. Those were the days.
That, gentlemen, is what an American beard should look like. We could all learn a lot from this man.
Etiam mihi opinio anserem perirent.

User avatar
JimVH
Ramone, the hair dresser with smokin' diapers
Ramone, the hair dresser with smokin' diapers
Posts: 20927
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as soon as I could.
Contact:

Re: Smoking Mug Shots.

Post by JimVH » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:46 pm

hugodrax wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:42 pm
serapion wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:10 pm
Image

Election Day 2016 morning. I was feeling all patriotic then. Those were the days.
That, gentlemen, is what an American beard should look like. We could all learn a lot from this man.
'Murica.
gaining_age wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:16 am
Poor Brent.

User avatar
TwoXseveN
I'm the Sassy One
Posts: 11851
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Grand Rapids MI.
Contact:

Re: Smoking Mug Shots.

Post by TwoXseveN » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:12 pm

Happy IPSD!

Image
I'm what some CPS'ers have called, "Better than advertised".

Post Reply