Smoking?

Open forum for all subject for smokers in general
User avatar
Adam Z
Jam Band Music Minister
Jam Band Music Minister
Posts: 1514
Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 9:35 pm
Location: central North Carolina
Contact:

Re: Smoking?

Post by Adam Z » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:30 am

Smoking the last of the Condor long cut in the Pietenpauw lovat.
I tend to find the doctrinal books often more helpful in devotion than the devotional books.... I believe that many who find that "nothing happens" when they sit down, or kneel down, to a book of devotion, would find that the heart sings unbidden while they are working their way through a rough bit of theology with a pipe in their teeth and a pencil in their hand.
- C.S. Lewis

User avatar
Stanley76
Deputy Sheriff of Mayberry
Deputy Sheriff of Mayberry
Posts: 2248
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:50 pm
Location: Pungo River NC

Re: Smoking?

Post by Stanley76 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:06 pm

I'm smoking Haunted Bookshop in a Savinelli 673 since it's Friday. Speaking of that, I ordered another Savinelli 673 from The Pipe Nook. Savinelli is going to imprint "Matches860" on a limited run of special order pipes in honor of John Harden. Eddie Gray, the owner of the Pipe Nook is handling it and is taking orders through the end of this month. A percentage of the proceeds is going to John's family to help them out. I really liked John Harden and his Matches860 youtube videos. He was a great guy. If any of you Youtube watchers are interested in one of those commemorative pipes here's a link: https://www.thepipenook.com/store/p718/ ... order.html
"'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'"

User avatar
Adam Z
Jam Band Music Minister
Jam Band Music Minister
Posts: 1514
Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 9:35 pm
Location: central North Carolina
Contact:

Re: Smoking?

Post by Adam Z » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:12 pm

Green Dragon in the Hardcastle bulldog.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I tend to find the doctrinal books often more helpful in devotion than the devotional books.... I believe that many who find that "nothing happens" when they sit down, or kneel down, to a book of devotion, would find that the heart sings unbidden while they are working their way through a rough bit of theology with a pipe in their teeth and a pencil in their hand.
- C.S. Lewis

DAN
Minister to Occupy Democrats
Minister to Occupy Democrats
Posts: 5512
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:00 pm
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma

Re: Smoking?

Post by DAN » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:31 pm

Proper English in a Tilshead bent bulldog.
I don't always choose sig lines just to tick someone off, but when I do, it's on CPS.

User avatar
arank87
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar
Posts: 1097
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:04 pm
Location: Rural Southern Minnesota

Re: Smoking?

Post by arank87 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:06 pm

Stanley76 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:06 pm
I'm smoking Haunted Bookshop in a Savinelli 673 since it's Friday. Speaking of that, I ordered another Savinelli 673 from The Pipe Nook. Savinelli is going to imprint "Matches860" on a limited run of special order pipes in honor of John Harden. Eddie Gray, the owner of the Pipe Nook is handling it and is taking orders through the end of this month. A percentage of the proceeds is going to John's family to help them out. I really liked John Harden and his Matches860 youtube videos. He was a great guy. If any of you Youtube watchers are interested in one of those commemorative pipes here's a link: https://www.thepipenook.com/store/p718/ ... order.html
Glad the YTPC is represented here!
“A true Lutheran relies on God’s Word and would not worry about it even if the whole world mocked and despised him for it. He does not consider the world an authority in religious matters. He rests his faith on higher authority.” C.F.W. Walther

User avatar
arank87
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar
Posts: 1097
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:04 pm
Location: Rural Southern Minnesota

Re: Smoking?

Post by arank87 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:08 pm

Orlik Golden Sliced
“A true Lutheran relies on God’s Word and would not worry about it even if the whole world mocked and despised him for it. He does not consider the world an authority in religious matters. He rests his faith on higher authority.” C.F.W. Walther

User avatar
Stanley76
Deputy Sheriff of Mayberry
Deputy Sheriff of Mayberry
Posts: 2248
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:50 pm
Location: Pungo River NC

Re: Smoking?

Post by Stanley76 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:11 am

arank87 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:06 pm
Stanley76 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:06 pm
I'm smoking Haunted Bookshop in a Savinelli 673 since it's Friday. Speaking of that, I ordered another Savinelli 673 from The Pipe Nook. Savinelli is going to imprint "Matches860" on a limited run of special order pipes in honor of John Harden. Eddie Gray, the owner of the Pipe Nook is handling it and is taking orders through the end of this month. A percentage of the proceeds is going to John's family to help them out. I really liked John Harden and his Matches860 youtube videos. He was a great guy. If any of you Youtube watchers are interested in one of those commemorative pipes here's a link: https://www.thepipenook.com/store/p718/ ... order.html
Glad the YTPC is represented here!
I enjoy watching John's videos and others and I miss those Friday night live streams. My Youtube name is Pungo Briar.
"'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'"

User avatar
michigander
Gentleman of the Briar and Tiny Tim Wannabe
Gentleman of the Briar and Tiny Tim Wannabe
Posts: 2529
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: ...through the tulips

Re: Smoking?

Post by michigander » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:48 am


Filmore (indoors, it's 8 def F and breezy outside)

User avatar
sweetandsour
Minister of Shotgun Breaking
Minister of Shotgun Breaking
Posts: 11500
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Bayou Self
Contact:

Re: Smoking?

Post by sweetandsour » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:42 am

michigander wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:48 am

Filmore (indoors, it's 8 def F and breezy outside)
Nice. What's in the glass?

Red Stag, last night and this morning, in a Zulu Comoy. Was clear last night but partly cloudy this morning, 50 deg F.
I'm old but I'm happy. (Most of the time.)

User avatar
michigander
Gentleman of the Briar and Tiny Tim Wannabe
Gentleman of the Briar and Tiny Tim Wannabe
Posts: 2529
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: ...through the tulips

Re: Smoking?

Post by michigander » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:31 am

sweetandsour wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:42 am
michigander wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:48 am

Filmore (indoors, it's 8 def F and breezy outside)
Nice. What's in the glass?

Red Stag, last night and this morning, in a Zulu Comoy. Was clear last night but partly cloudy this morning, 50 deg F.
Americano. 2nd one of the day.

User avatar
Sid.Stavros
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar
Posts: 2446
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:11 am
Location: Athens-Greece
Contact:

Re: Smoking?

Post by Sid.Stavros » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:25 pm

I am watching the movie: The Pentagon Wars [1998]

Image

The ''sneaky'' guys took the promotion and the money and the ''good'' guy forced to retirement.
https://www.nytimes.com/1986/04/18/us/t ... cized.html

I am smoking Pipe Shop.net Special Line No. 21 Elizabeth and i raised my bowl for Air Force Lt. Col. James Burton.

User avatar
arank87
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar
Posts: 1097
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:04 pm
Location: Rural Southern Minnesota

Re: Smoking?

Post by arank87 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:59 pm

Stanley76 wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:11 am
arank87 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:06 pm
Stanley76 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:06 pm
I'm smoking Haunted Bookshop in a Savinelli 673 since it's Friday. Speaking of that, I ordered another Savinelli 673 from The Pipe Nook. Savinelli is going to imprint "Matches860" on a limited run of special order pipes in honor of John Harden. Eddie Gray, the owner of the Pipe Nook is handling it and is taking orders through the end of this month. A percentage of the proceeds is going to John's family to help them out. I really liked John Harden and his Matches860 youtube videos. He was a great guy. If any of you Youtube watchers are interested in one of those commemorative pipes here's a link: https://www.thepipenook.com/store/p718/ ... order.html
Glad the YTPC is represented here!
I enjoy watching John's videos and others and I miss those Friday night live streams. My Youtube name is Pungo Briar.
Just gave you a sub. Skol Pipes is my name on YT. Gonna smoke some more Orlik later tonight.
“A true Lutheran relies on God’s Word and would not worry about it even if the whole world mocked and despised him for it. He does not consider the world an authority in religious matters. He rests his faith on higher authority.” C.F.W. Walther

User avatar
arank87
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar
Posts: 1097
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:04 pm
Location: Rural Southern Minnesota

Re: Smoking?

Post by arank87 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:44 pm

Had some OGS while running errands. Now having Mixture 79 and a glass of Old Grandad 114.
“A true Lutheran relies on God’s Word and would not worry about it even if the whole world mocked and despised him for it. He does not consider the world an authority in religious matters. He rests his faith on higher authority.” C.F.W. Walther

DAN
Minister to Occupy Democrats
Minister to Occupy Democrats
Posts: 5512
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:00 pm
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma

Re: Smoking?

Post by DAN » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:03 pm

Red Odessa in an Edward's billiard.
I don't always choose sig lines just to tick someone off, but when I do, it's on CPS.

User avatar
Fainn
Master's of fArts
Master's of fArts
Posts: 5581
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:48 pm
Location: Unleashing a deadly fart cloud on some unsuspecting soul

Re: Smoking?

Post by Fainn » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:50 pm

10 Russians in the Paykoc meer.
All people are worth praying for - Hugodrax.

User avatar
Adam Z
Jam Band Music Minister
Jam Band Music Minister
Posts: 1514
Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 9:35 pm
Location: central North Carolina
Contact:

Re: Smoking?

Post by Adam Z » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:28 pm

ODF in the Pietenpauw lovat.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I tend to find the doctrinal books often more helpful in devotion than the devotional books.... I believe that many who find that "nothing happens" when they sit down, or kneel down, to a book of devotion, would find that the heart sings unbidden while they are working their way through a rough bit of theology with a pipe in their teeth and a pencil in their hand.
- C.S. Lewis

User avatar
Goose55
Minister to Monster Truckers
Minister to Monster Truckers
Posts: 10193
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:44 pm
Location: Southern Arizona, U.S.A.

Re: Smoking?

Post by Goose55 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:17 am

With a fresh pot of coffee, Gawith, Hoggarth & Co. bulk Scotch Flake in a large no name Oom Paul.
"At present we're on the wrong side of the door. But all the pages of the New Testament are rustling with the rumor that it will not always be so." ~ C.S. Lewis

User avatar
Adam Z
Jam Band Music Minister
Jam Band Music Minister
Posts: 1514
Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 9:35 pm
Location: central North Carolina
Contact:

Re: Smoking?

Post by Adam Z » Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:59 pm

Green Dragon in the Savinelli 311 Oceano.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I tend to find the doctrinal books often more helpful in devotion than the devotional books.... I believe that many who find that "nothing happens" when they sit down, or kneel down, to a book of devotion, would find that the heart sings unbidden while they are working their way through a rough bit of theology with a pipe in their teeth and a pencil in their hand.
- C.S. Lewis

User avatar
Sid.Stavros
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar
Posts: 2446
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:11 am
Location: Athens-Greece
Contact:

Re: Smoking?

Post by Sid.Stavros » Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:41 pm

Image

Vanilla Hausmarken.

User avatar
AnungUnRama
Elder
Elder
Posts: 554
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:30 am
Location: The armpit of the midwest

Re: Smoking?

Post by AnungUnRama » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:23 pm

Yesterday was Rivendell in the sav rustic billiard. Today was Sutliff Krumble Kake in the workhorse basket pipe.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk


Post Reply