Smoking?

Open forum for all subject for smokers in general
User avatar
Adam Z
Jam Band Music Minister
Jam Band Music Minister
Posts: 2159
Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 9:35 pm
Location: central North Carolina
Contact:

Re: Smoking?

Post by Adam Z » Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:15 pm

Lombard in the Nording virgin grain freehand.
So what value is attached to a post like this? - Tatanka

User avatar
Sid.Stavros
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar
Posts: 2544
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:11 am
Location: Athens-Greece
Contact:

Re: Smoking?

Post by Sid.Stavros » Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:19 am

It's a Stanwell Royal Prince modified to look like a Gilt Edged.

Image

Peterson Irish Whiskey.

User avatar
Bloodhound
Loves Nickel Bands
Loves Nickel Bands
Posts: 10893
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:00 pm
Location: Rocky Mountains / Colorado
Contact:

Re: Smoking?

Post by Bloodhound » Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:32 am

Sid.Stavros wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:19 am
It's a Stanwell Royal Prince modified to look like a Gilt Edged.

Image

Peterson Irish Whiskey.
Very nice!
Scott ( aka - Thor )
Do Justice...Love Mercy...Walk Humbly With Your GOD

User avatar
Stanley76
CPS Man-at-Arms
CPS Man-at-Arms
Posts: 3143
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:50 pm
Location: Pungo River NC

Re: Smoking?

Post by Stanley76 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:45 pm

Captain Black Original in a Savinelli.
"'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'"

User avatar
Adam Z
Jam Band Music Minister
Jam Band Music Minister
Posts: 2159
Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 9:35 pm
Location: central North Carolina
Contact:

Re: Smoking?

Post by Adam Z » Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:28 pm

Gawith Hoggarth Dark Bird’s Eye in a Comoy’s lovat I bought from rgcurrey. Can’t smoke this pipe without thinking of him and praying for him. Funny how pipes acquired from friends have that effect.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So what value is attached to a post like this? - Tatanka

User avatar
John-Boy
I'm a lover and I'm a sinner
I'm a lover and I'm a sinner
Posts: 33803
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2003 6:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Smoking?

Post by John-Boy » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:26 pm

Adam Z wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:00 pm
Lombard in a Savinelli billiard

Image
Nice pipe. Is this still available?
Praying - coco
Sometimes memes can be helpful as well as humorous - Jocose
Yer mom is kindhearted and well respected in her community - JMG
And when I am sitting on my new saddle, I will know that my weight is resting upon the collective minds of CPS - GaryinVa

User avatar
Adam Z
Jam Band Music Minister
Jam Band Music Minister
Posts: 2159
Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 9:35 pm
Location: central North Carolina
Contact:

Re: Smoking?

Post by Adam Z » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:32 pm

John-Boy wrote:
Adam Z wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:00 pm
Lombard in a Savinelli billiard

Image
Nice pipe. Is this still available?
Thanks. It’s not any series currently in production. Apparently Savinelli used to stamp the name of a tobacco shop into the bottom of pipes so that a shop could sell a pie with their business name on it. The bottom of this one is stamped PIPE AND PINT but it lacks any shape number stamp or series stamp (Oceano, Fantasia, Roma, etc.). When I bought it from my local shop, The Pipe and Pint, they said it was the last one of a number of them they bought several years ago. They had recently found it in a storage room and put it in the display case.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So what value is attached to a post like this? - Tatanka

User avatar
John-Boy
I'm a lover and I'm a sinner
I'm a lover and I'm a sinner
Posts: 33803
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2003 6:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Smoking?

Post by John-Boy » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:45 pm

Adam Z wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:32 pm
John-Boy wrote:
Adam Z wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:00 pm
Lombard in a Savinelli billiard

Image
Nice pipe. Is this still available?
Thanks. It’s not any series currently in production. Apparently Savinelli used to stamp the name of a tobacco shop into the bottom of pipes so that a shop could sell a pie with their business name on it. The bottom of this one is stamped PIPE AND PINT but it lacks any shape number stamp or series stamp (Oceano, Fantasia, Roma, etc.). When I bought it from my local shop, The Pipe and Pint, they said it was the last one of a number of them they bought several years ago. They had recently found it in a storage room and put it in the display case.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice! Would you take $40?
Praying - coco
Sometimes memes can be helpful as well as humorous - Jocose
Yer mom is kindhearted and well respected in her community - JMG
And when I am sitting on my new saddle, I will know that my weight is resting upon the collective minds of CPS - GaryinVa

User avatar
JimVH
Boop Totesadorbs' Dad
Boop Totesadorbs' Dad
Posts: 26590
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as soon as I could.
Contact:

Re: Smoking?

Post by JimVH » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:59 pm

OJK in a beater.
"The days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days." Ray Wylie Hubbard

"Your boos mean nothing. I see what you cheer." Kevin Sorbo

User avatar
Adam Z
Jam Band Music Minister
Jam Band Music Minister
Posts: 2159
Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 9:35 pm
Location: central North Carolina
Contact:

Re: Smoking?

Post by Adam Z » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:44 pm

John-Boy wrote:
Adam Z wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:32 pm
John-Boy wrote:
Adam Z wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:00 pm
Lombard in a Savinelli billiard

Image
Nice pipe. Is this still available?
Thanks. It’s not any series currently in production. Apparently Savinelli used to stamp the name of a tobacco shop into the bottom of pipes so that a shop could sell a pie with their business name on it. The bottom of this one is stamped PIPE AND PINT but it lacks any shape number stamp or series stamp (Oceano, Fantasia, Roma, etc.). When I bought it from my local shop, The Pipe and Pint, they said it was the last one of a number of them they bought several years ago. They had recently found it in a storage room and put it in the display case.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice! Would you take $40?
Umm... No. I’m not interested in selling it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So what value is attached to a post like this? - Tatanka

User avatar
John-Boy
I'm a lover and I'm a sinner
I'm a lover and I'm a sinner
Posts: 33803
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2003 6:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Smoking?

Post by John-Boy » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:56 pm

Adam Z wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:44 pm
John-Boy wrote:
Adam Z wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:32 pm
John-Boy wrote:
Adam Z wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:00 pm
Lombard in a Savinelli billiard

Image
Nice pipe. Is this still available?
Thanks. It’s not any series currently in production. Apparently Savinelli used to stamp the name of a tobacco shop into the bottom of pipes so that a shop could sell a pie with their business name on it. The bottom of this one is stamped PIPE AND PINT but it lacks any shape number stamp or series stamp (Oceano, Fantasia, Roma, etc.). When I bought it from my local shop, The Pipe and Pint, they said it was the last one of a number of them they bought several years ago. They had recently found it in a storage room and put it in the display case.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice! Would you take $40?
Umm... No. I’m not interested in selling it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
$45? Or perhaps an interesting trade?
Praying - coco
Sometimes memes can be helpful as well as humorous - Jocose
Yer mom is kindhearted and well respected in her community - JMG
And when I am sitting on my new saddle, I will know that my weight is resting upon the collective minds of CPS - GaryinVa

User avatar
Sid.Stavros
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar
Posts: 2544
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:11 am
Location: Athens-Greece
Contact:

Re: Smoking?

Post by Sid.Stavros » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:16 am

By personal order of the prime minister, the fine for what you see in the photo must go from 300 to 500 euros (means 604 $) for "reheating the economy", as he said publicly. So according to his mind he expects from people like me (who pays a bunch of many other taxes) to strengthen the local economy and not (for example) by bringing investments in the country to make new jobs!

Image

I am smoking Planta Danish Black Vanilla Mixture outside i the cold with 38 'F, Long live the Resistance!
Bloodhound wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:32 am
Very nice!
Thank you sir!

User avatar
sweetandsour
Notable Minister of Live Bait
Notable Minister of Live Bait
Posts: 13015
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Bayou Self
Contact:

Re: Smoking?

Post by sweetandsour » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:56 am

Some very old and fairly dry BF #2 in a BW Majestik, with coffee. Listening to early morning birds, and some mama cows still bawling and missing the calves that were taken to the sale barn yesterday.
The object of a New Year is not that we should have a new year, but rather that we should have a new soul.

G. K. Chesterton

User avatar
Adam Z
Jam Band Music Minister
Jam Band Music Minister
Posts: 2159
Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 9:35 pm
Location: central North Carolina
Contact:

Re: Smoking?

Post by Adam Z » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:54 am

Samuel Gawith Hansom Flake in a Peterson Rosslare Classic bulldog


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So what value is attached to a post like this? - Tatanka

User avatar
JudgeRusty
Minister of Shrewd Judgements
Minister of Shrewd Judgements
Posts: 6909
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:00 pm
Location: AL

Re: Smoking?

Post by JudgeRusty » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:36 am

Image
"That's what's wrong with the world today, people messin' with stuff they don't know nothin' about."

User avatar
Stanley76
CPS Man-at-Arms
CPS Man-at-Arms
Posts: 3143
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:50 pm
Location: Pungo River NC

Re: Smoking?

Post by Stanley76 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:57 pm

Sir Walter Raleigh original in an unfinished Savinelli that's darkened up pretty nicely.

Image
"'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'"

User avatar
sweetandsour
Notable Minister of Live Bait
Notable Minister of Live Bait
Posts: 13015
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Bayou Self
Contact:

Re: Smoking?

Post by sweetandsour » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:07 am

GH&C #12 Mixture in a BW Majestik.
The object of a New Year is not that we should have a new year, but rather that we should have a new soul.

G. K. Chesterton

User avatar
Adam Z
Jam Band Music Minister
Jam Band Music Minister
Posts: 2159
Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 9:35 pm
Location: central North Carolina
Contact:

Re: Smoking?

Post by Adam Z » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:01 pm

Lombard in a cob.
So what value is attached to a post like this? - Tatanka

Post Reply