Insufflating, insufflated, will insufflate (a snuff thread)

Open forum for all subject for smokers in general
CaptainMathias
Inadequately tender breasts
Inadequately tender breasts
Posts: 6242
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: lost in the bush
Contact:

Post by CaptainMathias » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:47 am

McClelland smokers choice it can only be described as heavy
Orjner gur zhttyrf ROT13

CaptainMathias
Inadequately tender breasts
Inadequately tender breasts
Posts: 6242
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: lost in the bush
Contact:

Post by CaptainMathias » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:29 pm

CaptainMathias wrote:
CaptainMathias wrote:
CaptainMathias wrote:A mix of Gawith cola and Wilsons Irish toast#22 refreshing yet disturbing
Love it
Orjner gur zhttyrf ROT13

CaptainMathias
Inadequately tender breasts
Inadequately tender breasts
Posts: 6242
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: lost in the bush
Contact:

Post by CaptainMathias » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:29 pm

CaptainMathias wrote:McClelland smokers choice it can only be described as heavy
Orjner gur zhttyrf ROT13

CaptainMathias
Inadequately tender breasts
Inadequately tender breasts
Posts: 6242
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: lost in the bush
Contact:

Post by CaptainMathias » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:14 pm

CaptainMathias wrote:
CaptainMathias wrote:McClelland smokers choice it can only be described as heavy
Orjner gur zhttyrf ROT13

User avatar
sleepinggecko
Pastor
Pastor
Posts: 992
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:00 pm
Location: NW IN/Michiana
Contact:

Post by sleepinggecko » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:59 pm

Tom Buck this morning, now some WoS Best SP (since the Tom Buck is in my coat pocket, allllllll the way in the dining room (about 8 feet away).
Please pardon any typos...I probably typed this message one-handed while holding a baby.

User avatar
Del
Hacked by Kellyanne Conway
Hacked by Kellyanne Conway
Posts: 36444
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Post by Del » Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:25 pm

I've been nibbling at a tin of Viking Spear.


If you love spearmint, this is the bomb!
"Utter frogshit from start to finish." - Onyx

"Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you." - Eph 4

CaptainMathias
Inadequately tender breasts
Inadequately tender breasts
Posts: 6242
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: lost in the bush
Contact:

Post by CaptainMathias » Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:22 pm

McCrystal smokers choice
Orjner gur zhttyrf ROT13

User avatar
Del
Hacked by Kellyanne Conway
Hacked by Kellyanne Conway
Posts: 36444
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Post by Del » Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:57 pm

I do about six pinches a week, so I will be enjoying this Viking Spear until I lose the tin.
"Utter frogshit from start to finish." - Onyx

"Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you." - Eph 4

CaptainMathias
Inadequately tender breasts
Inadequately tender breasts
Posts: 6242
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: lost in the bush
Contact:

Post by CaptainMathias » Wed May 08, 2013 3:48 pm

CaptainMathias wrote:The rose of sharrow
Orjner gur zhttyrf ROT13

CaptainMathias
Inadequately tender breasts
Inadequately tender breasts
Posts: 6242
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: lost in the bush
Contact:

Post by CaptainMathias » Fri May 10, 2013 2:02 pm

CaptainMathias wrote:
CaptainMathias wrote:The rose of sharrow
Orjner gur zhttyrf ROT13

CaptainMathias
Inadequately tender breasts
Inadequately tender breasts
Posts: 6242
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: lost in the bush
Contact:

Post by CaptainMathias » Fri May 10, 2013 10:49 pm

A modicom of the crumbs of comfort as my eyes soften
Orjner gur zhttyrf ROT13

CaptainMathias
Inadequately tender breasts
Inadequately tender breasts
Posts: 6242
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: lost in the bush
Contact:

Post by CaptainMathias » Sat May 11, 2013 7:09 am

Irish toast number20
Orjner gur zhttyrf ROT13

User avatar
gravel
Now it's a mess. Uniquely so.
Now it's a mess. Uniquely so.
Posts: 7863
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:00 pm
Location: Oregon
Contact:

Post by gravel » Sun May 12, 2013 10:04 pm

Been enjoying Poschl Gawith Apricot. I haven't needed any additional allergy med for the nose thanks to this. That may change...

GabeSyme
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar
Posts: 1422
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:00 pm
Location: Minnesota
Contact:

Post by GabeSyme » Mon May 13, 2013 11:38 am

Gawith Hoggarth S.P. The breakfast of champions.
Yes, the most poetical thing, more poetical than the flowers, more poetical than the stars - the most poetical thing in the world is not being sick. - Thursday by G. K. Chesterton "Da per Matrem ad venire"

User avatar
gravel
Now it's a mess. Uniquely so.
Now it's a mess. Uniquely so.
Posts: 7863
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:00 pm
Location: Oregon
Contact:

Post by gravel » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:51 pm

gravel wrote:Been enjoying Poschl Gawith Apricot. I haven't needed any additional allergy med for the nose thanks to this. That may change...
Had a bit of this during the weekend. Still nice and refreshing.

User avatar
Irish-Dane
I'm a pro at tobacco canning
I'm a pro at tobacco canning
Posts: 33094
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:00 pm
Location: The beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina
Contact:

Post by Irish-Dane » Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:24 pm

I've never done snuff or snus or anything smokeless. Not once, not ever. This thread has, on occasion, made me curious.
It's not available because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body. --Colton

User avatar
Del
Hacked by Kellyanne Conway
Hacked by Kellyanne Conway
Posts: 36444
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Post by Del » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:01 am

Del wrote:I do about six pinches a week, so I will be enjoying this Viking Spear until I lose the tin.
I lost my tin. I'm enjoying Toque Berwick Brown
"Utter frogshit from start to finish." - Onyx

"Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you." - Eph 4

User avatar
Trekon86
Elder
Elder
Posts: 653
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Trekon86 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:06 pm

Del, did you get your snus yet?
PMZ
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."
Thomas Edison

User avatar
mustangii
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar
Posts: 1535
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Warrensburg MO
Contact:

Post by mustangii » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:59 pm

Irish-Dane wrote:I've never done snuff or snus or anything smokeless. Not once, not ever. This thread has, on occasion, made me curious.
come on, it will be fun.

Viking spear

edm
In the begining was the Word, and the Word was with God, and The Word was God. John 1:1
ASE Master Certified Tech
Chrysler Master Certified Tech

GabeSyme
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar
Posts: 1422
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:00 pm
Location: Minnesota
Contact:

Post by GabeSyme » Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:01 pm

GabeSyme wrote:Gawith Hoggarth S.P. The breakfast of champions.
Yes, the most poetical thing, more poetical than the flowers, more poetical than the stars - the most poetical thing in the world is not being sick. - Thursday by G. K. Chesterton "Da per Matrem ad venire"

Post Reply