Insufflating, insufflated, will insufflate (a snuff thread)

Open forum for all subject for smokers in general
sleepinggecko
Pastor
Pastor

Post by sleepinggecko » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:35 am

I haven't been snuffing too much lately, as my supply dwindled a few months back and I haven't made another order yet.

Then, the other day, I discovered a nearly full tin of my favorite: WoS Sandalwood! It's a bit dried out, and the sandalwood flavor is pretty quiet, but it's still alright. I definitely need to put an order in soon, though.

For today, it'll be WoS Sandalwood and, if I get ambitious and break it out, the Toque Xmas Pudding 10g that I have stashed away somewhere.
Please pardon any typos...I probably typed this message one-handed while holding a baby.

FredS
Really, really likes watching kids fish.

Post by FredS » Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:58 pm

SG Kendal Apple
"If we ever get to heaven boys, it aint because we aint done nothin' wrong" - Kris Kristofferson

"One of the things I love about CPS is the frank and enthusiastic dysfunction here. God help me, I do love it so." – OldWorldSwine

"I'd like to put a hook in that puppet and swing it through a bunch of salmon!" - durangopipe

mustangii
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar

Post by mustangii » Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:06 pm

Need to wake this thread up, lol

FUBAR RnR Apricot and menthol, yummy.

Ed
In the begining was the Word, and the Word was with God, and The Word was God. John 1:1
ASE Master Certified Tech
Chrysler Master Certified Tech

gravel
Now it's a mess. Uniquely so.

Post by gravel » Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:24 pm

I've been alternating between Poschl Gawith Apricot and McCrystal's Original and Genuine. I've been eyeballing McChrystals Hop.

mustangii
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar

Post by mustangii » Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:03 pm

FUBAR DOOLALI TAP

Flavored with Curry and Mint. powerful.

Ed
In the begining was the Word, and the Word was with God, and The Word was God. John 1:1

Del
Hacked by Kellyanne Conway
Hacked by Kellyanne Conway

Post by Del » Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:53 am

I love snuff, and I have quite a stash of it. But it seems to be just a little bit messy for me, and my wife hates it.

So I have been enjoying snus when I need a little smokeless lift. Not nearly as much fun as snuff, but more convenient.

I guess I need to cultivate a habit of using snuff. Like back when I had to almost make myself smoke at least one bowl a day.
"Utter frogshit from start to finish." - Onyx

"I shall not wear a crown of gold where my Master wore a crown of thorns." - Godfrey de Bouillon

FredS

Post by FredS » Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:09 am

SG Kendal Apple
"If we ever get to heaven boys, it aint because we aint done nothin' wrong" - Kris Kristofferson

"One of the things I love about CPS is the frank and enthusiastic dysfunction here. God help me, I do love it so." – OldWorldSwine

"I'd like to put a hook in that puppet and swing it through a bunch of salmon!" - durangopipe

mustangii
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar

Post by mustangii » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:29 pm

Poschl Schmalzler SF Sudfrucht

ed

FredS

Post by FredS » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:53 pm

Just placed a mega order (16 snuffs, mostly in 5g sizes) with Mr Snuff.

gravel

Post by gravel » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:23 pm

What did you order? I just placed an order myself - my second in the last two months.

FredS

Post by FredS » Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:56 am

A broad range of WoS stuff in 5g sizes, a few McChystals in 5g tins, 10g of Poschi Gawith Cola, and a black Turkish patterned hanky. I'm kinda new to this so I want to sample a bunch of stuff cheaply before I jump in with both feet.

I have some SG apple and cola I picked up at a local pipe show a while ago. I've been using it enough lately to think this could be a thing. I dipped Copenhagen for 33 years. I quit 6 years ago but now I've decided I need St Nicotine back in my life. More than I'm getting with my pipe smoking hobby.

What did you order?

mustangii
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar

Post by mustangii » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:07 am

Hey Fred another place I get snuff is...
toquesnuff.com

They have a 10 for on they 10 gram tins.

ed

FredS

Post by FredS » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:17 am

Thanks Ed. Their 10 for the price of 9 looks like a good deal. I'll check 'em out if this goes further.

gravel

Post by gravel » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:26 am

I don't really use it enough to merit the amount I have. I am intrigued by the smells/flavors...

This last order included some SP, a toast, and some Schmalzer.

My previous order to that had a variety of WoS, McChrystals, and DeKralingse. I also picked up a snuff box.

FredS

Post by FredS » Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:44 pm

gravel wrote:I don't really use it enough to merit the amount I have. I am intrigued by the smells/flavors...
Ray Wylie Hubbard wrote a song titled 'Conversation With The Devil' with the line 'I didn't use the cocaine to get high, I just like the way it smells.'

gravel

Post by gravel » Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:50 pm

FredS wrote:
gravel wrote:I don't really use it enough to merit the amount I have. I am intrigued by the smells/flavors...
Ray Wylie Hubbard wrote a song titled 'Conversation With The Devil' with the line 'I didn't use the cocaine to get high, I just like the way it smells.'
I'm a dirty user FredS. I do appreciate the N, but I wouldn't like it if it if was WoS Farts Extra Strong or F&T French Odor!

gravel

Post by gravel » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:26 pm

Speaking of F&T...

I just tried F&T French Carotte. It is very nice with a light sandalwood smell.

FredS

Post by FredS » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:08 am

WoS French Carotte. I didn't think I'd like perfumey snuff but I'm really digging this stuff.

I've noticed an odd thing recently. When I step outside, I get a whole new shot of snuff scent even long after it has dissipated indoors. I don't know if it's the freshness of the outside air or perhaps the crispness (it's colder outside that in). A pleasant surprise.

bilder
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar

Post by bilder » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:11 pm

After a long time without I have fallen back on the snuff wagon.

Enjoyed some Spanish Gem today. It was an old tin, but still pretty darn good.
"Welcome. Please post things that make no sense." -Onyx

mustangii
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar

Post by mustangii » Mon May 05, 2014 11:31 am

Snuff Store Attar of Roses.
ed