hugodrax
All Around Nice Guy
All Around Nice Guy

Re: Box Pass to Close out 2016

Post by hugodrax » Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:31 pm

John-Boy wrote:
hugodrax wrote:
John-Boy wrote:
hugodrax wrote:I've been searching for an interesting garbage can to take a picture of for John for quite some time. I cant quite get the right combination of visibly fetid with artistically picturesque surroundings. But when I do, I'm ready. I'm looking for something breathtaking--not just a dumpster on a summer's day.
Looking forward to it!
You never changed your avatar. I went farther than usual to look a fool for you. Usually, I just go for the natural look.
I know... But I plan to. Apologies that it's taken so long. I've been distracted by boxes of tobacco and stuff.
believe me, no worries. It's a distressing photo, but it is proof that I can occasionally take direction.
Etiam mihi opinio anserem perirent.

Irish-Dane
I'm a pro at tobacco canning
I'm a pro at tobacco canning

Post by Irish-Dane » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:15 am

sweetandsour wrote:
John-Boy wrote:Pipes:
The Parker is a pretty good smoker, and I used to smoke it on my commute, until I saw a pic of Andie McDowell smoking one just like it. Just a coincidence, but I took it pretty much out of rotation not long after.
That little paneled thing is a pretty pipe. And I'm fairly sure I owned that half-rusticated pipe at some point. Funny how things make their rounds around here.
It's not available because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body. --Colton

hugodrax
All Around Nice Guy
All Around Nice Guy

Post by hugodrax » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:30 am

hugodrax wrote:
John-Boy wrote:
hugodrax wrote:
John-Boy wrote:
hugodrax wrote:I've been searching for an interesting garbage can to take a picture of for John for quite some time. I cant quite get the right combination of visibly fetid with artistically picturesque surroundings. But when I do, I'm ready. I'm looking for something breathtaking--not just a dumpster on a summer's day.
Looking forward to it!
You never changed your avatar. I went farther than usual to look a fool for you. Usually, I just go for the natural look.
I know... But I plan to. Apologies that it's taken so long. I've been distracted by boxes of tobacco and stuff.
believe me, no worries. It's a distressing photo, but it is proof that I can occasionally take direction.
It is also proof that you are planning to use it for more nefarious purposes. Interestink.
Etiam mihi opinio anserem perirent.

mustangii
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar

Post by mustangii » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:58 pm

I want in on the next box pass, have to stop in more often.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
In the begining was the Word, and the Word was with God, and The Word was God. John 1:1
ASE Master Certified Tech
Chrysler Master Certified Tech

sweetandsour
Minister of Pipe Breaking
Minister of Pipe Breaking

Post by sweetandsour » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:05 pm

This was perhaps my favorite boxpass. I've enjoyed the tobacco samples, and the cigars were perfect in the south Texas afternoons with cold Corona beers after a day of quail hunting. I've enjoyed smoking the DMJ Rhodie lately, with the last of the McC 5110.

But I'm still regretting skipping over the Rebel Yell flask. It sure would have come in handy this past hunting season.
I'm old but I'm happy. (Most of the time.)