As tradition dictates:
Who is in?Rulez
1. When you receive the box, post that you received the box in this thread.
2. You may take up to two tins.
3. You add in no less than an equal amount of unopened tins that you took.
4. When you've taken your tins you post a new inventory in this thread detailing what you took and what remains. If you are too busy to do this step, don't sign up.
5. You mail the box to the next person on the list within 3 business days using a trackable method. You must post in this thread that you have shipped the box and post the tracking number.
6. If the box is unusable when you receive it you must replace it.
Not Rulez, just guidelinez
* You can add gifts to specified people as long as they fit in the box and they are clearly marked for the recipient.
* You can add bulk baggies for sampling. A general rule is to replace whatever you take. If you take all of a bag, add one of your own, or take a pinch and pass it on! The amounts are up to you.
So if you are ok with following these rulez, and having your name and address shared with up to 12 people while treating that information confidentially, read on!
To participate you are:
A respected member of CPS for no less than 12 months
18 years old or older
Living in the USA. We rather not pass along expensive taxes, duties, vats, and cats to you.
If you want to play pass with a box of tobacco you will need to send me a personal message with your full name, address, email address, and phone number. The email address and phone number will not be made available to everyone.
We will close registration when we have 12 participants. A mailing order will be posted, starting and ending with me.
I will place at least 4 unopened tins of tobacco in the box and possibly some other things like samples or free tins (like an aromatic tin or pouch) or gifts or something else! Who knows? I'll post an inventory to this thread and ship the box and post tracking info in this thread. The next person will get the box and say, hey I got it! when they get it. They will then take what they take and add what they add and post a new inventory. Mail it. Post tracking, rinse, wash, repeat until the box returns to me.