Deployment Pipes

Open forum for all subject for smokers in general
User avatar
kaydens
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar
Posts: 1957
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Deployment Pipes

Post by kaydens » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:29 pm

Hovannes wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:16 am
DepartedLight wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:35 pm
Mucho interested.
This.
www.iBriar.com
Intuitive Browsing
Sensible Selection

"On land, at sea, at home, abroad,
I smoke my pipe and worship God."

~J. S. Bach

User avatar
mountainman
Order of the Purple Moon
Order of the Purple Moon
Posts: 6426
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:00 pm
Location: The Republic of Texas
Contact:

Re: Deployment Pipes

Post by mountainman » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:15 pm

PM sent. God bless and stay safe sir!

-sarge
:pipe3: Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.
The old pipe gives the sweetest smoke.

User avatar
Irish-Dane
I'm a pro at tobacco canning
I'm a pro at tobacco canning
Posts: 33109
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:00 pm
Location: The beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina
Contact:

Re: Deployment Pipes

Post by Irish-Dane » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:46 pm

My good friend is also deploying on Friday. Wonder if you're going to the same place?

This is the friend who bought me a 21 year old bottle Scotch, so I bought him a pound of Boswell's No Bite D-Lite. That's his go-to blend in the Teipen freehand I sold him a couple years ago, so it was the least I could do. Both are shipping out with him this week.
It's not available because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body. --Colton

User avatar
Chaps_iii
Congregation
Congregation
Posts: 49
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:17 am
Location: Ft Campbell

Re: Deployment Pipes

Post by Chaps_iii » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:12 am

Sorry I haven't been active. Been busy.

Irish Dane. You'll have to ask your buddy. Im at Al Assad Airbase in Iraq and then 5 other sites in Afghanistan

Have already got four new pipe smokers here and it's catching on!!
Chaps

“A pipe is the fountain of contemplation, the source of pleasure, the companion of the wise; and the man who smokes, thinks like a philosopher and acts like a Samaritan.”
-Edward George Bulwer-Lytton

User avatar
Chaps_iii
Congregation
Congregation
Posts: 49
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:17 am
Location: Ft Campbell

Re: Deployment Pipes

Post by Chaps_iii » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:34 am

Been here a little over 50 days now. The pipes are a hit. Have gotten a good group in Iraq hooked on them

Im making my first trip to see my guys in Afghanistan. When I get back too Iraq in about 3 weeks ill work on posting pictures
Chaps

“A pipe is the fountain of contemplation, the source of pleasure, the companion of the wise; and the man who smokes, thinks like a philosopher and acts like a Samaritan.”
-Edward George Bulwer-Lytton

User avatar
arank87
Congregation
Congregation
Posts: 99
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:04 pm

Re: Deployment Pipes

Post by arank87 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:34 pm

Chaps,
How's the deployment going? I'm a company XO in the MNARNG. God bless you and your Soldiers.

Alex
"You can call me, Al" - Me

User avatar
Chaps_iii
Congregation
Congregation
Posts: 49
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:17 am
Location: Ft Campbell

Re: Deployment Pipes

Post by Chaps_iii » Wed May 30, 2018 8:01 am

arank87 wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:34 pm
Chaps,
How's the deployment going? I'm a company XO in the MNARNG. God bless you and your Soldiers.

Alex
Alex sorry for the delayed response - Ive been traveling quite a bit, handing out pipes, cigars and tobacco along the way. Im on my way back to Iraq where I will spend about 30 days and make a permanent move to Afghanistan for the remainder of this deployment - but I will be traveling a lot then also.

Ive got a few converts who have been blessed with a pipe and some tobacco and more are getting interested, also had the chance to enjoy a cigar with the two star at Bagram last week - promised him some more when I make the trip back
Chaps

“A pipe is the fountain of contemplation, the source of pleasure, the companion of the wise; and the man who smokes, thinks like a philosopher and acts like a Samaritan.”
-Edward George Bulwer-Lytton

User avatar
Del
Hacked by Kellyanne Conway
Hacked by Kellyanne Conway
Posts: 37344
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Re: Deployment Pipes

Post by Del » Wed May 30, 2018 9:28 am

Chaps_iii wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 8:01 am
arank87 wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:34 pm
Chaps,
How's the deployment going? I'm a company XO in the MNARNG. God bless you and your Soldiers.

Alex
Alex sorry for the delayed response - Ive been traveling quite a bit, handing out pipes, cigars and tobacco along the way. Im on my way back to Iraq where I will spend about 30 days and make a permanent move to Afghanistan for the remainder of this deployment - but I will be traveling a lot then also.

Ive got a few converts who have been blessed with a pipe and some tobacco and more are getting interested, also had the chance to enjoy a cigar with the two star at Bagram last week - promised him some more when I make the trip back
Are you still available somehow?

I still have a pillowcase full of estate pipes for your guys! Send me PM!

hugodrax fell off of the radar for a while, but he mentioned some other things your guys could use -- like sweat socks and other stuff. Let me know if I could throw a few handy items into the bag.
"Utter frogshit from start to finish." - Onyx

"I shall not wear a crown of gold where my Master wore a crown of thorns." - Godfrey de Bouillon

User avatar
arank87
Congregation
Congregation
Posts: 99
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:04 pm

Re: Deployment Pipes

Post by arank87 » Wed May 30, 2018 9:59 am

Well I’m glad the tour is going well and I hope everyone stays safe.
"You can call me, Al" - Me

User avatar
Chaps_iii
Congregation
Congregation
Posts: 49
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:17 am
Location: Ft Campbell

Re: Deployment Pipes

Post by Chaps_iii » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:20 am

Del wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 9:28 am
Chaps_iii wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 8:01 am
arank87 wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:34 pm
Chaps,
How's the deployment going? I'm a company XO in the MNARNG. God bless you and your Soldiers.

Alex
Alex sorry for the delayed response - Ive been traveling quite a bit, handing out pipes, cigars and tobacco along the way. Im on my way back to Iraq where I will spend about 30 days and make a permanent move to Afghanistan for the remainder of this deployment - but I will be traveling a lot then also.

Ive got a few converts who have been blessed with a pipe and some tobacco and more are getting interested, also had the chance to enjoy a cigar with the two star at Bagram last week - promised him some more when I make the trip back
Are you still available somehow?

I still have a pillowcase full of estate pipes for your guys! Send me PM!

hugodrax fell off of the radar for a while, but he mentioned some other things your guys could use -- like sweat socks and other stuff. Let me know if I could throw a few handy items into the bag.
Del. Sent you a PM.
Chaps

“A pipe is the fountain of contemplation, the source of pleasure, the companion of the wise; and the man who smokes, thinks like a philosopher and acts like a Samaritan.”
-Edward George Bulwer-Lytton

User avatar
Chaps_iii
Congregation
Congregation
Posts: 49
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:17 am
Location: Ft Campbell

Re: Deployment Pipes

Post by Chaps_iii » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:00 am

Here is a pic of some of my soldiers enjoying themselves

Image
Chaps

“A pipe is the fountain of contemplation, the source of pleasure, the companion of the wise; and the man who smokes, thinks like a philosopher and acts like a Samaritan.”
-Edward George Bulwer-Lytton

User avatar
JimVH
Ramone, the hair dresser with smokin' diapers
Ramone, the hair dresser with smokin' diapers
Posts: 21712
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as soon as I could.
Contact:

Re: Deployment Pipes

Post by JimVH » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:23 am

Chaps_iii wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:00 am
Here is a pic of some of my soldiers enjoying themselves

Image
Made. My. Day.

User avatar
Bloodhound
Cannot Abide That Devil Weed
Cannot Abide That Devil Weed
Posts: 7522
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:00 pm
Location: Rocky Mountains / Colorado
Contact:

Re: Deployment Pipes

Post by Bloodhound » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:09 am

JimVH wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:23 am
Chaps_iii wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:00 am
Here is a pic of some of my soldiers enjoying themselves

Image
Made. My. Day.
+1
Scott ( aka - Thor )
Do Justice...Love Mercy...Walk Humbly With Your GOD

User avatar
rgcurrey
Pastor
Pastor
Posts: 795
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:49 pm
Location: NW Fla., dreaming about Montana to the Yukon

Re: Deployment Pipes

Post by rgcurrey » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:23 am

+2
Well I got a job and tried to put my money away
But I got debts that no honest man can pay - B. Springsteen

And he said to the man,
"Behold, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom,
and to turn away from evil is understanding." - Job 28:28

User avatar
Chaps_iii
Congregation
Congregation
Posts: 49
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:17 am
Location: Ft Campbell

Re: Deployment Pipes

Post by Chaps_iii » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:30 am

Both Pipes and Cigars being enjoyed - have a lot of new Pipe Smokers here too.
Chaps

“A pipe is the fountain of contemplation, the source of pleasure, the companion of the wise; and the man who smokes, thinks like a philosopher and acts like a Samaritan.”
-Edward George Bulwer-Lytton

Post Reply