It's the ugliest pipe contest.

Open forum for all subject for smokers in general
User avatar
JimVH
Eddie and Alex's brother
Eddie and Alex's brother
Posts: 23699
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as soon as I could.
Contact:

Re: It's the ugliest pipe contest.

Post by JimVH » Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:04 pm

coco wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:47 pm
7formy1911 wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:43 pm
DepartedLight wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:36 pm
7formy1911 wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:44 pm
DepartedLight wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:37 pm
Image
There’s a stick bug attacking your pipe! RUN!
7.

You know I love you. But if you ever say that pipe is mine again; you shall be dead to me.
It was a generic “your pipe” not actually a your pipe. Anyone who has purchased a pipe from me would never get this treatment... except Jim. He’ll buy anything :D
He needs to buy that Chheda author before Durango does.
I'm defenseless against predatory sellers. I'm just glad you don't offer EZ credit.

User avatar
JohnnyMcPiperson
I want one of those
I want one of those
Posts: 8702
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Near the Sunken Road, VA

Re: It's the ugliest pipe contest.

Post by JohnnyMcPiperson » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:41 pm

coco wrote:
7formy1911 wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:43 pm
DepartedLight wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:36 pm
7formy1911 wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:44 pm
DepartedLight wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:37 pm
Image
There’s a stick bug attacking your pipe! RUN!
7.

You know I love you. But if you ever say that pipe is mine again; you shall be dead to me.
It was a generic “your pipe” not actually a your pipe. Anyone who has purchased a pipe from me would never get this treatment... except Jim. He’ll buy anything :D
He needs to buy that Chheda author before Durango does.
Ohhh I was drooling over that!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cob Pipes Matter! The trophy was too big

User avatar
Cleon
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Posts: 15143
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Indiana - South of 40
Contact:

Re: It's the ugliest pipe contest.

Post by Cleon » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:32 pm

Image
I don't know if I'd call this ugly or not...just... what is this?
"Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven" - Jesus

"More people need to put their big boy britches on." - JMG

"Dang, a pipe slap." - JimVH

User avatar
UncleBob
CPS Theological Dogmatician
CPS Theological Dogmatician
Posts: 37090
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: Lubbock, TX USA
Contact:

Re: It's the ugliest pipe contest.

Post by UncleBob » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:37 pm

Cleon wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:32 pm
Image
I don't know if I'd call this ugly or not...just... what is this?
I think that is a reverse calabash.

viewtopic.php?t=44294
"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Many of the points here, taken to their logical conclusions, don't hold up to logic; they're simply Godded-up ways of saying "I don't like that." - Skip

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please." -Mark Twain

User avatar
JMG
CPS Missionary to PNG
CPS Missionary to PNG
Posts: 6328
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:00 pm
Location: Florence, MS & Papua New Guinea
Contact:

Re: It's the ugliest pipe contest.

Post by JMG » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:08 pm

UncleBob wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:37 pm
Cleon wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:32 pm
Image
I don't know if I'd call this ugly or not...just... what is this?
I think that is a reverse calabash.

viewtopic.php?t=44294
I am not saying that is pretty, however there were some major skill involved and turning that on a lathe, because it is a single piece of briar .
"No reserves, no retreats, no regrets."
"When you're dumb, you've got to be tough." - my dad

User avatar
Cleon
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Posts: 15143
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Indiana - South of 40
Contact:

Re: It's the ugliest pipe contest.

Post by Cleon » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:25 pm

UncleBob wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:37 pm
Cleon wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:32 pm
Image
I don't know if I'd call this ugly or not...just... what is this?
I think that is a reverse calabash.

viewtopic.php?t=44294
It looks like breasts connected with a tassel. That's why I think it's weird.
"Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven" - Jesus

"More people need to put their big boy britches on." - JMG

"Dang, a pipe slap." - JimVH

User avatar
UncleBob
CPS Theological Dogmatician
CPS Theological Dogmatician
Posts: 37090
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: Lubbock, TX USA
Contact:

Re: It's the ugliest pipe contest.

Post by UncleBob » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:28 pm

Cleon wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:25 pm
UncleBob wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:37 pm
Cleon wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:32 pm
Image
I don't know if I'd call this ugly or not...just... what is this?
I think that is a reverse calabash.

viewtopic.php?t=44294
It looks like breasts connected with a tassel. That's why I think it's weird.
Now, this is why we can't have nice things. :lol:

:chili:
"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Many of the points here, taken to their logical conclusions, don't hold up to logic; they're simply Godded-up ways of saying "I don't like that." - Skip

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please." -Mark Twain

User avatar
Goose55
Bartleby the Scrivener
Bartleby the Scrivener
Posts: 9434
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:44 pm
Location: Southern Arizona, U.S.A.

Re: It's the ugliest pipe contest.

Post by Goose55 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:37 pm

Cleon wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:32 pm
Image
I don't know if I'd call this ugly or not...just... what is this?
Chestnuts roasting on an open fire. Jack Frost nipping at your nose.
"At present we're on the wrong side of the door. But all the pages of the New Testament are rustling with the rumor that it will not always be so." ~ C.S. Lewis

User avatar
Cleon
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Posts: 15143
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Indiana - South of 40
Contact:

Re: It's the ugliest pipe contest.

Post by Cleon » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:47 pm

UncleBob wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:28 pm
Cleon wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:25 pm
UncleBob wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:37 pm
Cleon wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:32 pm
Image
I don't know if I'd call this ugly or not...just... what is this?
I think that is a reverse calabash.

viewtopic.php?t=44294
It looks like breasts connected with a tassel. That's why I think it's weird.
Now, this is why we can't have nice things. :lol:

:chili:
Nice has nothing to do with it. :D
"Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven" - Jesus

"More people need to put their big boy britches on." - JMG

"Dang, a pipe slap." - JimVH

User avatar
durangopipe
Under-secretary to the Minister of Pipe Breaking
Under-secretary to the Minister of Pipe Breaking
Posts: 7059
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:58 pm
Location: Southwest Colorado

Re: It's the ugliest pipe contest.

Post by durangopipe » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:59 pm

Cleon wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:47 pm
UncleBob wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:28 pm
Cleon wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:25 pm
UncleBob wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:37 pm
Cleon wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:32 pm
Image
I don't know if I'd call this ugly or not...just... what is this?
I think that is a reverse calabash.

viewtopic.php?t=44294
It looks like breasts connected with a tassel. That's why I think it's weird.
Now, this is why we can't have nice things. :lol:

:chili:
Nice has nothing to do with it. :D
Yeah.
And aren’t there supposed to be two tassels?
. . . be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you. Ephesians 4:32 (NKJV)

The most improper job of any man, even saints, is bossing other men. Not one in a million is fit for it, and least of all those who seek the opportunity.. J.R.R. Tolkien

2017 Morley - Outstanding BRATASS of the Year

User avatar
hugodrax
UncleHugo the Tobbaconist
UncleHugo the Tobbaconist
Posts: 19297
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: It's the ugliest pipe contest.

Post by hugodrax » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:17 pm

durangopipe wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:59 pm
Cleon wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:47 pm
UncleBob wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:28 pm
Cleon wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:25 pm
UncleBob wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:37 pm
Cleon wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:32 pm
Image
I don't know if I'd call this ugly or not...just... what is this?
I think that is a reverse calabash.

viewtopic.php?t=44294
It looks like breasts connected with a tassel. That's why I think it's weird.
Now, this is why we can't have nice things. :lol:

:chili:
Nice has nothing to do with it. :D
Yeah.
And aren’t there supposed to be two tassels?
Half off.
Notre Dame de Paris, priez pour nous y comprise les Jesuites.

User avatar
Cleon
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Posts: 15143
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Indiana - South of 40
Contact:

Re: It's the ugliest pipe contest.

Post by Cleon » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:31 pm

hugodrax wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:17 pm
durangopipe wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:59 pm
Cleon wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:47 pm
UncleBob wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:28 pm
Cleon wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:25 pm
UncleBob wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:37 pm
Cleon wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:32 pm
Image
I don't know if I'd call this ugly or not...just... what is this?
I think that is a reverse calabash.

viewtopic.php?t=44294
It looks like breasts connected with a tassel. That's why I think it's weird.
Now, this is why we can't have nice things. :lol:

:chili:
Nice has nothing to do with it. :D
Yeah.
And aren’t there supposed to be two tassels?
Half off.
And free glitter.
"Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven" - Jesus

"More people need to put their big boy britches on." - JMG

"Dang, a pipe slap." - JimVH

User avatar
hugodrax
UncleHugo the Tobbaconist
UncleHugo the Tobbaconist
Posts: 19297
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: It's the ugliest pipe contest.

Post by hugodrax » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:11 pm

Cleon wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:31 pm
hugodrax wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:17 pm
durangopipe wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:59 pm
Cleon wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:47 pm
UncleBob wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:28 pm
Cleon wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:25 pm
UncleBob wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:37 pm
Cleon wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:32 pm
Image
I don't know if I'd call this ugly or not...just... what is this?
I think that is a reverse calabash.

viewtopic.php?t=44294
It looks like breasts connected with a tassel. That's why I think it's weird.
Now, this is why we can't have nice things. :lol:

:chili:
Nice has nothing to do with it. :D
Yeah.
And aren’t there supposed to be two tassels?
Half off.
And free glitter.
Rose-scented glitter?
Notre Dame de Paris, priez pour nous y comprise les Jesuites.

User avatar
DepartedLight
Likes Licking Guns
Likes Licking Guns
Posts: 28897
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Tobacco Fairy HQ, North Carolina

Re: It's the ugliest pipe contest.

Post by DepartedLight » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:04 pm

hugodrax wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:11 pm
Cleon wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:31 pm
hugodrax wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:17 pm
durangopipe wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:59 pm
Cleon wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:47 pm
UncleBob wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:28 pm
Cleon wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:25 pm
UncleBob wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:37 pm
Cleon wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:32 pm
Image
I don't know if I'd call this ugly or not...just... what is this?
I think that is a reverse calabash.

viewtopic.php?t=44294
It looks like breasts connected with a tassel. That's why I think it's weird.
Now, this is why we can't have nice things. :lol:

:chili:
Nice has nothing to do with it. :D
Yeah.
And aren’t there supposed to be two tassels?
Half off.
And free glitter.
Rose-scented glitter?
Is it too late to say Son of Gonad?
DL Jake

Feel free to use that quote in your signature. Stanley76 » 22 Feb 2019 21:50

User avatar
rgcurrey
National Radical Meadow Party Candidate
National Radical Meadow Party Candidate
Posts: 2140
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:49 pm
Location: NW Fla., dreaming about Montana to the Yukon

Re: It's the ugliest pipe contest.

Post by rgcurrey » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:06 pm

DepartedLight wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:04 pm
hugodrax wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:11 pm
Cleon wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:31 pm
hugodrax wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:17 pm
durangopipe wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:59 pm
Cleon wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:47 pm
UncleBob wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:28 pm
Cleon wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:25 pm
UncleBob wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:37 pm


I think that is a reverse calabash.

viewtopic.php?t=44294
It looks like breasts connected with a tassel. That's why I think it's weird.
Now, this is why we can't have nice things. :lol:

:chili:
Nice has nothing to do with it. :D
Yeah.
And aren’t there supposed to be two tassels?
Half off.
And free glitter.
Rose-scented glitter?
Is it too late to say Son of Gonad?
Where is the little umbrella and pineapple slice? I swear service in this joint is horrible.
Well I got a job and tried to put my money away
But I got debts that no honest man can pay - B. Springsteen

User avatar
Bloodhound
Loves Nickel Bands
Loves Nickel Bands
Posts: 9138
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:00 pm
Location: Rocky Mountains / Colorado
Contact:

Re: It's the ugliest pipe contest.

Post by Bloodhound » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:09 pm

Image
Scott ( aka - Thor )
Do Justice...Love Mercy...Walk Humbly With Your GOD

User avatar
Fainn
Master's of fArts
Master's of fArts
Posts: 4754
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:48 pm
Location: Unleashing a deadly fart cloud on some unsuspecting soul

Re: It's the ugliest pipe contest.

Post by Fainn » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:15 pm

durangopipe wrote:
Cleon wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:47 pm
UncleBob wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:28 pm
Cleon wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:25 pm
UncleBob wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:37 pm
Cleon wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:32 pm
Image
I don't know if I'd call this ugly or not...just... what is this?
I think that is a reverse calabash.

viewtopic.php?t=44294
It looks like breasts connected with a tassel. That's why I think it's weird.
Now, this is why we can't have nice things. Image

:chili:
Nice has nothing to do with it. :D
Yeah.
And aren’t there supposed to be two tassels?
The singular tassle means it was part of a fez. This pipe was meant to be a matching accessory for shriners.

Sent from my SM-J337A using Tapatalk

Farts are either proof that God is a man or a sign of a fallen world.

User avatar
durangopipe
Under-secretary to the Minister of Pipe Breaking
Under-secretary to the Minister of Pipe Breaking
Posts: 7059
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:58 pm
Location: Southwest Colorado

Re: It's the ugliest pipe contest.

Post by durangopipe » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:40 pm

Fainn wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:15 pm
durangopipe wrote:
Cleon wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:47 pm
UncleBob wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:28 pm
Cleon wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:25 pm
UncleBob wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:37 pm
Cleon wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:32 pm
Image
I don't know if I'd call this ugly or not...just... what is this?
I think that is a reverse calabash.

viewtopic.php?t=44294
It looks like breasts connected with a tassel. That's why I think it's weird.
Now, this is why we can't have nice things. Image

:chili:
Nice has nothing to do with it. :D
Yeah.
And aren’t there supposed to be two tassels?
The singular tassle means it was part of a fez. This pipe was meant to be a matching accessory for shriners.

Sent from my SM-J337A using Tapatalk
Does the pipemaker throw in a tiny tricycle?
. . . be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you. Ephesians 4:32 (NKJV)

The most improper job of any man, even saints, is bossing other men. Not one in a million is fit for it, and least of all those who seek the opportunity.. J.R.R. Tolkien

2017 Morley - Outstanding BRATASS of the Year

User avatar
JMG
CPS Missionary to PNG
CPS Missionary to PNG
Posts: 6328
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:00 pm
Location: Florence, MS & Papua New Guinea
Contact:

Re: It's the ugliest pipe contest.

Post by JMG » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:20 pm

Gross...
Image
"No reserves, no retreats, no regrets."
"When you're dumb, you've got to be tough." - my dad

User avatar
rgcurrey
National Radical Meadow Party Candidate
National Radical Meadow Party Candidate
Posts: 2140
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:49 pm
Location: NW Fla., dreaming about Montana to the Yukon

Re: It's the ugliest pipe contest.

Post by rgcurrey » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:26 am

durangopipe wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:40 pm
Fainn wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:15 pm
durangopipe wrote:
Cleon wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:47 pm
UncleBob wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:28 pm
Cleon wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:25 pm
UncleBob wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:37 pm
Cleon wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:32 pm
Image
I don't know if I'd call this ugly or not...just... what is this?
I think that is a reverse calabash.

viewtopic.php?t=44294
It looks like breasts connected with a tassel. That's why I think it's weird.
Now, this is why we can't have nice things. Image

:chili:
Nice has nothing to do with it. :D
Yeah.
And aren’t there supposed to be two tassels?
The singular tassle means it was part of a fez. This pipe was meant to be a matching accessory for shriners.

Sent from my SM-J337A using Tapatalk
Does the pipemaker throw in a tiny tricycle?
Yes and a Fez too.

edited to add I should read all coments and not just the last one. Fainn was already there with the fez and like most things I am operating on a five minute delay.
Well I got a job and tried to put my money away
But I got debts that no honest man can pay - B. Springsteen

Post Reply