ATTN: JimVH

Open forum for all subject for smokers in general
Post Reply
User avatar
UncleBob
CPS Theological Dogmatician
CPS Theological Dogmatician
Posts: 35885
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: Lubbock, TX USA
Contact:

ATTN: JimVH

Post by UncleBob » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:48 am

Kaywoodie Mandarin Smooth Dublin (with Bamboo) (1958-1967)
Image
$110 Product Number: 004-009-10894

Yer welcome.

:chili:
"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Many of the points here, taken to their logical conclusions, don't hold up to logic; they're simply Godded-up ways of saying "I don't like that." - Skip

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please." -Mark Twain

User avatar
JimVH
Ramone, the hair dresser with smokin' diapers
Ramone, the hair dresser with smokin' diapers
Posts: 22383
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as soon as I could.
Contact:

Re: ATTN: JimVH

Post by JimVH » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:31 am

UncleBob wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:48 am
Kaywoodie Mandarin Smooth Dublin (with Bamboo) (1958-1967)
Image
$110 Product Number: 004-009-10894

Yer welcome.

:chili:
You know me so well.
4 - 21 - 2 - 12 - 9 - 14
6 - 15 - 18
16 - 15 - 25

User avatar
UncleBob
CPS Theological Dogmatician
CPS Theological Dogmatician
Posts: 35885
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: Lubbock, TX USA
Contact:

Re: ATTN: JimVH

Post by UncleBob » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:32 am

JimVH wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:31 am
UncleBob wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:48 am
Kaywoodie Mandarin Smooth Dublin (with Bamboo) (1958-1967)
Image
$110 Product Number: 004-009-10894

Yer welcome.

:chili:
You know me so well.
That pipe screamed, "JimVH!" If it was a billiard bowl, well, I would be having a conversation with Mrs. UB...
"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Many of the points here, taken to their logical conclusions, don't hold up to logic; they're simply Godded-up ways of saying "I don't like that." - Skip

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please." -Mark Twain

User avatar
JimVH
Ramone, the hair dresser with smokin' diapers
Ramone, the hair dresser with smokin' diapers
Posts: 22383
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as soon as I could.
Contact:

Re: ATTN: JimVH

Post by JimVH » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:33 am

UncleBob wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:32 am
JimVH wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:31 am
UncleBob wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:48 am
Kaywoodie Mandarin Smooth Dublin (with Bamboo) (1958-1967)
Image
$110 Product Number: 004-009-10894

Yer welcome.

:chili:
You know me so well.
That pipe screamed, "JimVH!" If it was a billiard bowl, well, I would be having a conversation with Mrs. UB...
<internal rationalization in progress>
4 - 21 - 2 - 12 - 9 - 14
6 - 15 - 18
16 - 15 - 25

User avatar
coco
Uniquely Duggish
Uniquely Duggish
Posts: 28898
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Sweet Home Alabama
Contact:

Re: ATTN: JimVH

Post by coco » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:27 pm

JimVH wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:33 am
UncleBob wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:32 am
JimVH wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:31 am
UncleBob wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:48 am
Kaywoodie Mandarin Smooth Dublin (with Bamboo) (1958-1967)
Image
$110 Product Number: 004-009-10894

Yer welcome.

:chili:
You know me so well.
That pipe screamed, "JimVH!" If it was a billiard bowl, well, I would be having a conversation with Mrs. UB...
<internal rationalization in progress>
It's for the children.




Don't ask me how.
"Like a gold ring in a pig's snout is a cob with a forever lucite stem." (Pipverbs 1:1)
"No more signatures that quote other CPS members." - Thunk

User avatar
ryland
More of this
More of this
Posts: 3491
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2004 6:00 pm

Re: ATTN: JimVH

Post by ryland » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:32 pm

coco wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:27 pm
JimVH wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:33 am
UncleBob wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:32 am
JimVH wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:31 am
UncleBob wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:48 am
Kaywoodie Mandarin Smooth Dublin (with Bamboo) (1958-1967)
Image
$110 Product Number: 004-009-10894

Yer welcome.

:chili:
You know me so well.
That pipe screamed, "JimVH!" If it was a billiard bowl, well, I would be having a conversation with Mrs. UB...
<internal rationalization in progress>
It's for the children.




Don't ask me how.
Buying that is helping to feed someone's kids at smoking pipes.
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little to no influence on society." Mark Twain

User avatar
Cleon
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Posts: 14935
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Indiana - South of 40
Contact:

Re: ATTN: JimVH

Post by Cleon » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:21 pm

ryland wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:32 pm
coco wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:27 pm
JimVH wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:33 am
UncleBob wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:32 am
JimVH wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:31 am
UncleBob wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:48 am
Kaywoodie Mandarin Smooth Dublin (with Bamboo) (1958-1967)
Image
$110 Product Number: 004-009-10894

Yer welcome.

:chili:
You know me so well.
That pipe screamed, "JimVH!" If it was a billiard bowl, well, I would be having a conversation with Mrs. UB...
<internal rationalization in progress>
It's for the children.




Don't ask me how.
Buying that is helping to feed someone's kids at smoking pipes.
And it can be used as a teaching aid. "This is a Dublin. It's named after a city in Ireland. Let me show you where that is on the globe google maps."
"Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven" - Jesus

"More people need to put their big boy britches on." - JMG

"Dang, a pipe slap." - JimVH

User avatar
ryland
More of this
More of this
Posts: 3491
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2004 6:00 pm

Re: ATTN: JimVH

Post by ryland » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:46 pm

Cleon wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:21 pm
ryland wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:32 pm
coco wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:27 pm
JimVH wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:33 am
UncleBob wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:32 am
JimVH wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:31 am
UncleBob wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:48 am
Kaywoodie Mandarin Smooth Dublin (with Bamboo) (1958-1967)
Image
$110 Product Number: 004-009-10894

Yer welcome.

:chili:
You know me so well.
That pipe screamed, "JimVH!" If it was a billiard bowl, well, I would be having a conversation with Mrs. UB...
<internal rationalization in progress>
It's for the children.




Don't ask me how.
Buying that is helping to feed someone's kids at smoking pipes.
And it can be used as a teaching aid. "This is a Dublin. It's named after a city in Ireland. Let me show you where that is on the globe google maps."
So, it's strengthening the economy, feeding hungry kids, and teaching geography. It would be gross sin not to buy the pipe at this point.
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little to no influence on society." Mark Twain

User avatar
Jocose
a large Chinese man named Wu
a large Chinese man named Wu
Posts: 21293
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Moonbase Alpha
Contact:

Re: ATTN: JimVH

Post by Jocose » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:02 pm

Image

Image

Image
"And for Freds sake, DO NOT point anyone towards CPS or you'll put them off of both Christianity and pipe smoking forever." ~ FredS



Image

User avatar
UncleBob
CPS Theological Dogmatician
CPS Theological Dogmatician
Posts: 35885
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: Lubbock, TX USA
Contact:

Re: ATTN: JimVH

Post by UncleBob » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:57 pm

So how does it smoke?
"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Many of the points here, taken to their logical conclusions, don't hold up to logic; they're simply Godded-up ways of saying "I don't like that." - Skip

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please." -Mark Twain

User avatar
JimVH
Ramone, the hair dresser with smokin' diapers
Ramone, the hair dresser with smokin' diapers
Posts: 22383
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as soon as I could.
Contact:

Re: ATTN: JimVH

Post by JimVH » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:19 pm

UncleBob wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:57 pm
So how does it smoke?
It's beautiful, but I haven't smoked it, yet. Just haven't found the right moment.
4 - 21 - 2 - 12 - 9 - 14
6 - 15 - 18
16 - 15 - 25

User avatar
rgcurrey
Pastor
Pastor
Posts: 954
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:49 pm
Location: NW Fla., dreaming about Montana to the Yukon

Re: ATTN: JimVH

Post by rgcurrey » Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:51 pm

JimVH wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:19 pm
UncleBob wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:57 pm
So how does it smoke?
It's beautiful, but I haven't smoked it, yet. Just haven't found the right moment.
I have no idea what you are talking about. New pipe, tobacco on hand, match: well then it is the right moment.
Well I got a job and tried to put my money away
But I got debts that no honest man can pay - B. Springsteen

I've heard microwaved tobacco gets better if you wrap it in foil before you heat it up. - ryland

User avatar
JimVH
Ramone, the hair dresser with smokin' diapers
Ramone, the hair dresser with smokin' diapers
Posts: 22383
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as soon as I could.
Contact:

Re: ATTN: JimVH

Post by JimVH » Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:54 pm

rgcurrey wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:51 pm
JimVH wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:19 pm
UncleBob wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:57 pm
So how does it smoke?
It's beautiful, but I haven't smoked it, yet. Just haven't found the right moment.
I have no idea what you are talking about. New pipe, tobacco on hand, match: well then it is the right moment.
You make a good point.

A three day weekend with nothing on the calendar starts in two hours.
4 - 21 - 2 - 12 - 9 - 14
6 - 15 - 18
16 - 15 - 25

Post Reply