regulations?

Open forum for all subject for smokers in general
Unkinjoe
Congregation
Congregation

regulations?

Post by Unkinjoe » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:12 pm

I was in a town today that has a nice cigar shop. They have a very large humidor, and their fb page had a pic of a table full of Peterson pipes, so I figure when we get out of the wifeys dr appt I'll go see what tobacco they have that I must have. We walk in and I ask the guy about pipe tobacco, and he kind of grins and says quietly we don't have any pipe tobacco. He says the fda gave them so much grief they quit selling it. He suggested the Country Squire, which was about 200 miles in the other direction, and I told him I loved going in there, just don't have many occasions to go to Jackson. I guess I'll order all my vice supplies off the internet.
What is the deal with the regulations, and why are they so much trouble that no one wants to deal with them.

Del
Hacked by Kellyanne Conway
Hacked by Kellyanne Conway

Re: regulations?

Post by Del » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:50 pm

There is an entire political party that desires to regulate all of the details of our lives for us.

They were in control of all of the executive regulatory agencies for 8 years. FDA, EPA, HHS, ATF... they were telling us how to use bathrooms, FFS!

That's why there is no pipe tobacco at your store, and no more McClellands anywhere.
"Utter frogshit from start to finish." - Onyx

"I shall not wear a crown of gold where my Master wore a crown of thorns." - Godfrey de Bouillon

Bloodhound
Cannot Abide That Devil Weed
Cannot Abide That Devil Weed

Re: regulations?

Post by Bloodhound » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:23 am

Del wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:50 pm
There is an entire political party that desires to regulate all of the details of our lives for us.

They were in control of all of the executive regulatory agencies for 8 years. FDA, EPA, HHS, ATF... they were telling us how to use bathrooms, FFS!

That's why there is no pipe tobacco at your store, and no more McClellands anywhere.
Well stated
Scott ( aka - Thor )
Do Justice...Love Mercy...Walk Humbly With Your GOD