Negative reviews?

Open forum for all subject for smokers in general
sweetandsour
Minister of Shotgun Breaking
Minister of Shotgun Breaking

Re: Negative reviews?

Post by sweetandsour » Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:54 am

Was that Burley Flake 2 I put in that box? Ah man, I thought it was BF 4! I enjoyed a bowl of BF 2 tonight in fact. Or was it BF 4? Anyway I still enjoy an occasional bowl of Mixture 69 now and then.
I'm old but I'm happy. (Most of the time.)

philofumo
BROTHERSMOKE, Bizarrely Packaged Wealth of Information
BROTHERSMOKE, Bizarrely Packaged Wealth of Information

Post by philofumo » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:13 am

Lots o' good content on that blog and it's fun reading too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JimVH wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:21 pm
coco wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:00 pm
This thread sucks. The cloyingly strong vacuum created by this thread prevents one from appreciating the medium spectrum of opinions required for the overall complexity of commentary.
:D
:D
:!: ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ :!:

arank87
Elder
Elder

Post by arank87 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:05 pm

sweetandsour wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:54 am
Was that Burley Flake 2 I put in that box? Ah man, I thought it was BF 4! I enjoyed a bowl of BF 2 tonight in fact. Or was it BF 4? Anyway I still enjoy an occasional bowl of Mixture 69 now and then.
It was and I appreciate you sending it! My point wasn’t to rag on the blend as much as gauge where the community stood on posting negative reviews. Like I said I got the impression that on Pipes Mag people really do not like people starting threads about a negative impression.
“A true Lutheran relies on God’s Word and would not worry about it even if the whole world mocked and despised him for it. He does not consider the world an authority in religious matters. He rests his faith on higher authority.” C.F.W. Walther