Bradley Walker

We never get tired of hearing these tales.
Post Reply
User avatar
Roadmaster
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 13066
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:00 pm
Location: Missouri The Show-me State

Bradley Walker

Post by Roadmaster » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:01 pm


User avatar
FredS
Really, really likes watching kids fish.
Really, really likes watching kids fish.
Posts: 20865
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: NOCO (Northern Colorado)

Re: Bradley Walker

Post by FredS » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:09 am

A few comments:
1. Nice.
2. That dudes name is incredibly ironic.
3. Kris Krsitofferson has never written a bad song. (See my sig for what is possibly the greatest line ever written.)
"If we ever get to heaven boys, it aint because we aint done nothin' wrong" - Kris Kristofferson

"One of the things I love about CPS is the frank and enthusiastic dysfunction here. God help me, I do love it so." – OldWorldSwine

"I'd like to put a hook in that puppet and swing it through a bunch of salmon!" - durangopipe

User avatar
Roadmaster
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 13066
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:00 pm
Location: Missouri The Show-me State

Re: Bradley Walker

Post by Roadmaster » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:58 am

FredS wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:09 am
A few comments:
1. Nice.
2. That dudes name is incredibly ironic.
3. Kris Krsitofferson has never written a bad song. (See my sig for what is possibly the greatest line ever written.)
I though you would like this.
KK never wrote a bad song but others have sometimes not done them justice.
BW did this one justice IMHO.

User avatar
Joshoowah
Hermeneutic of suspicion
Hermeneutic of suspicion
Posts: 4732
Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 6:00 pm
Location: Nairobi, Kenya; formerly Wilmore, KY; Formerly Athens, AL
Contact:

Re: Bradley Walker

Post by Joshoowah » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:18 pm

I went to school with him. He's a cool guy.

Small world that'd you post a video about him.
"For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain. If I am to go on living in the body, this will mean fruitful labor for me. Yet what shall I choose?" Philippians 1:21-22

ImageImage

User avatar
Roadmaster
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 13066
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:00 pm
Location: Missouri The Show-me State

Re: Bradley Walker

Post by Roadmaster » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:30 pm

Joshoowah wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:18 pm
I went to school with him. He's a cool guy.

Small world that'd you post a video about him.
Have you see him after you graduated from school?

User avatar
Joshoowah
Hermeneutic of suspicion
Hermeneutic of suspicion
Posts: 4732
Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 6:00 pm
Location: Nairobi, Kenya; formerly Wilmore, KY; Formerly Athens, AL
Contact:

Re: Bradley Walker

Post by Joshoowah » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:23 pm

Roadmaster wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:30 pm
Joshoowah wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:18 pm
I went to school with him. He's a cool guy.

Small world that'd you post a video about him.
Have you see him after you graduated from school?
Yeah, I have. My mother sees him at least once or twice a year as well in Nashville. They always drive up to support him.
"For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain. If I am to go on living in the body, this will mean fruitful labor for me. Yet what shall I choose?" Philippians 1:21-22

ImageImage

Post Reply