Pipes Someone Needs to Buy Before I Do

Pipe and other hardware related discussions
Post Reply
User avatar
rgcurrey
National Radical Meadow Party Candidate
National Radical Meadow Party Candidate
Posts: 1819
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:49 pm
Location: NW Fla., dreaming about Montana to the Yukon

Re: Pipes Someone Needs to Buy Before I Do

Post by rgcurrey » Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:55 pm

Image

Brand new Musico chubby prince.
Well I got a job and tried to put my money away
But I got debts that no honest man can pay - B. Springsteen

User avatar
UncleBob
CPS Theological Dogmatician
CPS Theological Dogmatician
Posts: 36852
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: Lubbock, TX USA
Contact:

Re: Pipes Someone Needs to Buy Before I Do

Post by UncleBob » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:33 pm

I have a couple of these that smoke well.

Kaywoodie Smooth Bent Billiard (Recent Production)

Image

$35
"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Many of the points here, taken to their logical conclusions, don't hold up to logic; they're simply Godded-up ways of saying "I don't like that." - Skip

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please." -Mark Twain

User avatar
UncleBob
CPS Theological Dogmatician
CPS Theological Dogmatician
Posts: 36852
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: Lubbock, TX USA
Contact:

Re: Pipes Someone Needs to Buy Before I Do

Post by UncleBob » Mon May 13, 2019 6:10 pm

Image

Jobey Shellmoor Smooth Prince
$70

Dang. Dangit-dangity-dang-dang-dang!
"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Many of the points here, taken to their logical conclusions, don't hold up to logic; they're simply Godded-up ways of saying "I don't like that." - Skip

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please." -Mark Twain

User avatar
JimVH
Ramone Rebuke VH
Ramone Rebuke VH
Posts: 23332
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as soon as I could.
Contact:

Re: Pipes Someone Needs to Buy Before I Do

Post by JimVH » Mon May 13, 2019 6:33 pm

UncleBob wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 6:10 pm
Image

Jobey Shellmoor Smooth Prince
$70

Dang. Dangit-dangity-dang-dang-dang!
It was in my cart and when I clicked complete the order they told me it was out of stock.

Bastages.

User avatar
hugodrax
Wowbagger The Infinitely Prolonged
Wowbagger The Infinitely Prolonged
Posts: 18757
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Pipes Someone Needs to Buy Before I Do

Post by hugodrax » Mon May 13, 2019 6:35 pm

UncleBob wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 6:10 pm
Image

Jobey Shellmoor Smooth Prince
$70

Dang. Dangit-dangity-dang-dang-dang!
Dayyyummm.
Notre Dame de Paris, priez pour nous y comprise les Jesuites.

User avatar
UncleBob
CPS Theological Dogmatician
CPS Theological Dogmatician
Posts: 36852
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: Lubbock, TX USA
Contact:

Re: Pipes Someone Needs to Buy Before I Do

Post by UncleBob » Mon May 13, 2019 6:44 pm

JimVH wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 6:33 pm
UncleBob wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 6:10 pm
Image

Jobey Shellmoor Smooth Prince
$70

Dang. Dangit-dangity-dang-dang-dang!
It was in my cart and when I clicked complete the order they told me it was out of stock.

Bastages.
Yeah... I am a weak, weak man. It's on the way to Casa de UB.
"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Many of the points here, taken to their logical conclusions, don't hold up to logic; they're simply Godded-up ways of saying "I don't like that." - Skip

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please." -Mark Twain

User avatar
UncleBob
CPS Theological Dogmatician
CPS Theological Dogmatician
Posts: 36852
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: Lubbock, TX USA
Contact:

Re: Pipes Someone Needs to Buy Before I Do

Post by UncleBob » Mon May 13, 2019 6:45 pm

hugodrax wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 6:35 pm
UncleBob wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 6:10 pm
Image

Jobey Shellmoor Smooth Prince
$70

Dang. Dangit-dangity-dang-dang-dang!
Dayyyummm.
We'll see how it smokes. I've never been a big Jobey fan but, as I-D used to say, "We shall see."
"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Many of the points here, taken to their logical conclusions, don't hold up to logic; they're simply Godded-up ways of saying "I don't like that." - Skip

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please." -Mark Twain

User avatar
JimVH
Ramone Rebuke VH
Ramone Rebuke VH
Posts: 23332
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as soon as I could.
Contact:

Re: Pipes Someone Needs to Buy Before I Do

Post by JimVH » Mon May 13, 2019 7:09 pm

UncleBob wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 6:44 pm
JimVH wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 6:33 pm
UncleBob wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 6:10 pm
Image

Jobey Shellmoor Smooth Prince
$70

Dang. Dangit-dangity-dang-dang-dang!
It was in my cart and when I clicked complete the order they told me it was out of stock.

Bastages.
Yeah... I am a weak, weak man. It's on the way to Casa de UB.
I’m glad it’s going to a good home.

Not as good as mine, mind you, but a good home.

User avatar
UncleBob
CPS Theological Dogmatician
CPS Theological Dogmatician
Posts: 36852
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: Lubbock, TX USA
Contact:

Re: Pipes Someone Needs to Buy Before I Do

Post by UncleBob » Mon May 13, 2019 7:19 pm

JimVH wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 7:09 pm
UncleBob wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 6:44 pm
JimVH wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 6:33 pm
UncleBob wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 6:10 pm
Image

Jobey Shellmoor Smooth Prince
$70

Dang. Dangit-dangity-dang-dang-dang!
It was in my cart and when I clicked complete the order they told me it was out of stock.

Bastages.
Yeah... I am a weak, weak man. It's on the way to Casa de UB.
I’m glad it’s going to a good home.

Not as good as mine, mind you, but a good home.
Image

Almost made it.

:chili:
"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Many of the points here, taken to their logical conclusions, don't hold up to logic; they're simply Godded-up ways of saying "I don't like that." - Skip

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please." -Mark Twain

User avatar
UncleBob
CPS Theological Dogmatician
CPS Theological Dogmatician
Posts: 36852
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: Lubbock, TX USA
Contact:

Re: Pipes Someone Needs to Buy Before I Do

Post by UncleBob » Fri May 17, 2019 2:43 pm

This Jobey is an excellent smoker.

That is all.
"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Many of the points here, taken to their logical conclusions, don't hold up to logic; they're simply Godded-up ways of saying "I don't like that." - Skip

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please." -Mark Twain

User avatar
JimVH
Ramone Rebuke VH
Ramone Rebuke VH
Posts: 23332
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as soon as I could.
Contact:

Re: Pipes Someone Needs to Buy Before I Do

Post by JimVH » Fri May 17, 2019 2:44 pm

UncleBob wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 2:43 pm
This Jobey is an excellent smoker.

That is all.
Whatevs.

Post Reply