***Official 2018 POY Ordering Thread***

Pipe and other hardware related discussions
User avatar
ReverendThom
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
Posts: 3374
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:08 am
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Contact:

Re: ***Official 2018 POY Ordering Thread***

Post by ReverendThom » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:17 pm

Some more have stepped forth! C'mon folks - this is one you're gonna regret if you don't step up now. 5 days left :)
"Pipe smokers used to be among the smartest people walking around. It's not true anymore." - Rusty

User avatar
gaining_age
What's-his-name - President: Devo Fan Club Intl
What's-his-name - President: Devo Fan Club Intl
Posts: 15482
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:00 pm
Location: sun soaked Arizona

Re: ***Official 2018 POY Ordering Thread***

Post by gaining_age » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:05 pm

ReverendThom wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:17 pm
Some more have stepped forth! C'mon folks - this is one you're gonna regret if you don't step up now. 5 days left :)
I need to crosscheck my budget. I just got off the jury for a trial and have several things I'm getting caught up on.

G.
Out of control odd rare old man (or possibly an hobbyist). -- Label by The Big R.
The 6s of 1st John:
2:6 Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus walked
3:6 No one who lives in him keeps on sinning

User avatar
Cleon
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar
Posts: 14389
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Indiana - South of 40
Contact:

Re: ***Official 2018 POY Ordering Thread***

Post by Cleon » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:03 pm

gaining_age wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:05 pm
ReverendThom wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:17 pm
Some more have stepped forth! C'mon folks - this is one you're gonna regret if you don't step up now. 5 days left :)
I need to crosscheck my budget. I just got off the jury for a trial and have several things I'm getting caught up on.

G.
Budget smudget! C'mon.
"Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven" - Jesus

"More people need to put their big boy britches on." - JMG

"Dang, a pipe slap." - JimVH

User avatar
ReverendThom
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
Posts: 3374
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:08 am
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Contact:

Re: ***Official 2018 POY Ordering Thread***

Post by ReverendThom » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:15 pm

gaining_age wrote:
ReverendThom wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:17 pm
Some more have stepped forth! C'mon folks - this is one you're gonna regret if you don't step up now. 5 days left :)
I need to crosscheck my budget. I just got off the jury for a trial and have several things I'm getting caught up on.

G.
I hear careers in law pay really well

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

"Pipe smokers used to be among the smartest people walking around. It's not true anymore." - Rusty

User avatar
Sir Moose
President Jar-Jar Binks fan club: "Meesa tink he da best!" - Perpetually in Trouble
President Jar-Jar Binks fan club: "Meesa tink he da best!" - Perpetually in Trouble
Posts: 3028
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:17 am
Location: NW Washington
Contact:

Re: ***Official 2018 POY Ordering Thread***

Post by Sir Moose » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:30 pm

ReverendThom wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:15 pm
gaining_age wrote:
ReverendThom wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:17 pm
Some more have stepped forth! C'mon folks - this is one you're gonna regret if you don't step up now. 5 days left :)
I need to crosscheck my budget. I just got off the jury for a trial and have several things I'm getting caught up on.

G.
I hear careers in law pay really well

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
Career in law? Is that like your wife's career?
In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they are not.

User avatar
ReverendThom
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
Posts: 3374
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:08 am
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Contact:

Re: ***Official 2018 POY Ordering Thread***

Post by ReverendThom » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:05 am

Sir Moose wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:30 pm
ReverendThom wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:15 pm
gaining_age wrote:
ReverendThom wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:17 pm
Some more have stepped forth! C'mon folks - this is one you're gonna regret if you don't step up now. 5 days left :)
I need to crosscheck my budget. I just got off the jury for a trial and have several things I'm getting caught up on.

G.
I hear careers in law pay really well

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
Career in law? Is that like your wife's career?
:lol:


A couple more orders have come in! Getting close to 20 :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco:
"Pipe smokers used to be among the smartest people walking around. It's not true anymore." - Rusty

User avatar
ReverendThom
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
Posts: 3374
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:08 am
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Contact:

Re: ***Official 2018 POY Ordering Thread***

Post by ReverendThom » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:53 pm

Psst just a few days left, and you're going to be busy with Easter. Better order tonight or tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

"Pipe smokers used to be among the smartest people walking around. It's not true anymore." - Rusty

User avatar
ReverendThom
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
Posts: 3374
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:08 am
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Contact:

Re: ***Official 2018 POY Ordering Thread***

Post by ReverendThom » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:58 pm

Just got another sponsored pipe. :cheese:

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

"Pipe smokers used to be among the smartest people walking around. It's not true anymore." - Rusty

User avatar
ReverendThom
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
Posts: 3374
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:08 am
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Contact:

Re: ***Official 2018 POY Ordering Thread***

Post by ReverendThom » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:29 am

Wow - so we are now at 5 sponsored pipes! You folks are very generous :)
"Pipe smokers used to be among the smartest people walking around. It's not true anymore." - Rusty

User avatar
Irish-Dane
I'm a pro at tobacco canning
I'm a pro at tobacco canning
Posts: 33109
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:00 pm
Location: The beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina
Contact:

Re: ***Official 2018 POY Ordering Thread***

Post by Irish-Dane » Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:24 am

ReverendThom wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:29 am
Wow - so we are now at 5 sponsored pipes! You folks are very generous :)
Gotta love CPS.
It's not available because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body. --Colton

User avatar
ReverendThom
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
Posts: 3374
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:08 am
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Contact:

Re: ***Official 2018 POY Ordering Thread***

Post by ReverendThom » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:14 am

So ordering is technically closed, but if anybody is already regretting not getting in on this message me. I'm putting in the order tomorrow morning

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

"Pipe smokers used to be among the smartest people walking around. It's not true anymore." - Rusty

User avatar
ReverendThom
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
Posts: 3374
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:08 am
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Contact:

Re: ***Official 2018 POY Ordering Thread***

Post by ReverendThom » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:14 am

ReverendThom wrote:So ordering is technically closed, but if anybody is already regretting not getting in on this message me. I'm putting in the order tomorrow morning

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
In other words, it's not too late to get in on this ;)

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

"Pipe smokers used to be among the smartest people walking around. It's not true anymore." - Rusty

User avatar
calvinistanglican
Congregation
Congregation
Posts: 163
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:00 pm
Contact:

Re: ***Official 2018 POY Ordering Thread***

Post by calvinistanglican » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:40 am

Thank you for all your work on this Rev.....much appreciated!

User avatar
Sir Moose
President Jar-Jar Binks fan club: "Meesa tink he da best!" - Perpetually in Trouble
President Jar-Jar Binks fan club: "Meesa tink he da best!" - Perpetually in Trouble
Posts: 3028
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:17 am
Location: NW Washington
Contact:

Re: ***Official 2018 POY Ordering Thread***

Post by Sir Moose » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:43 pm

Are we there yet?
In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they are not.

User avatar
ReverendThom
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
Posts: 3374
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:08 am
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Contact:

Re: ***Official 2018 POY Ordering Thread***

Post by ReverendThom » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:41 am

Sir Moose wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:43 pm
Are we there yet?
Soon!!!

Have we set a record for earliest POY???
"Pipe smokers used to be among the smartest people walking around. It's not true anymore." - Rusty

User avatar
ReverendThom
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
Posts: 3374
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:08 am
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Contact:

Re: ***Official 2018 POY Ordering Thread***

Post by ReverendThom » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:52 am

Patrick Blatter just sent me a note. Their briar is still making its way, but they expect to be done by the first or second week of May
"Pipe smokers used to be among the smartest people walking around. It's not true anymore." - Rusty

User avatar
FredS
Really, really likes watching kids fish.
Really, really likes watching kids fish.
Posts: 20676
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: NOCO (Northern Colorado)

Re: ***Official 2018 POY Ordering Thread***

Post by FredS » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:38 pm

I'm so glad we chose the bulldog shape this year.
"If we ever get to heaven boys, it aint because we aint done nothin' wrong" - Kris Kristofferson

"One of the things I love about CPS is the frank and enthusiastic dysfunction here. God help me, I do love it so." – OldWorldSwine

"I'd like to put a hook in that puppet and swing it through a bunch of salmon!" - durangopipe

User avatar
ReverendThom
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
Posts: 3374
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:08 am
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Contact:

Re: ***Official 2018 POY Ordering Thread***

Post by ReverendThom » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:53 pm

FredS wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:38 pm
I'm so glad we chose the bulldog shape this year.
*Rhodesian 8)
"Pipe smokers used to be among the smartest people walking around. It's not true anymore." - Rusty

User avatar
Irish-Dane
I'm a pro at tobacco canning
I'm a pro at tobacco canning
Posts: 33109
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:00 pm
Location: The beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina
Contact:

Re: ***Official 2018 POY Ordering Thread***

Post by Irish-Dane » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:22 pm

ReverendThom wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:53 pm
FredS wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:38 pm
I'm so glad we chose the bulldog shape this year.
*Rhodesian 8)
There it is.
It's not available because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body. --Colton

User avatar
Bloodhound
Cannot Abide That Devil Weed
Cannot Abide That Devil Weed
Posts: 7193
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:00 pm
Location: Rocky Mountains / Colorado
Contact:

Re: ***Official 2018 POY Ordering Thread***

Post by Bloodhound » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:12 am

Irish-Dane wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:22 pm
ReverendThom wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:53 pm
FredS wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:38 pm
I'm so glad we chose the bulldog shape this year.
*Rhodesian 8)
There it is.
Wait...what
Scott ( aka - Thor )
Do Justice...Love Mercy...Walk Humbly With Your GOD

Post Reply