***Official 2018 POY Ordering Thread***

Pipe and other hardware related discussions
User avatar
ReverendThom
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
Posts: 3373
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:08 am
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Contact:

Re: ***Official 2018 POY Ordering Thread***

Post by ReverendThom » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:08 pm

Bloodhound wrote:
Irish-Dane wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:22 pm
ReverendThom wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:53 pm
FredS wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:38 pm
I'm so glad we chose the bulldog shape this year.
*Rhodesian 8)
There it is.
Wait...what
I've got you down for 6. Send payment when you can.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

"Pipe smokers used to be among the smartest people walking around. It's not true anymore." - Rusty

User avatar
ReverendThom
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
Posts: 3373
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:08 am
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Contact:

Re: ***Official 2018 POY Ordering Thread***

Post by ReverendThom » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:59 pm

Just an update: their shipment of briar still has not arrived. From Patrick:

"Hello,
Yes the briar is on its way. Should be soon. And we will start producing...
Thanks"
"Pipe smokers used to be among the smartest people walking around. It's not true anymore." - Rusty

User avatar
ReverendThom
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
Posts: 3373
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:08 am
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Contact:

Re: ***Official 2018 POY Ordering Thread***

Post by ReverendThom » Fri May 04, 2018 2:09 pm

Image
"Pipe smokers used to be among the smartest people walking around. It's not true anymore." - Rusty

User avatar
Bloodhound
Cannot Abide That Devil Weed
Cannot Abide That Devil Weed
Posts: 7190
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:00 pm
Location: Rocky Mountains / Colorado
Contact:

Re: ***Official 2018 POY Ordering Thread***

Post by Bloodhound » Fri May 04, 2018 3:34 pm

That is nice
Scott ( aka - Thor )
Do Justice...Love Mercy...Walk Humbly With Your GOD

User avatar
Cleon
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar
Posts: 14384
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Indiana - South of 40
Contact:

Re: ***Official 2018 POY Ordering Thread***

Post by Cleon » Fri May 04, 2018 7:33 pm

For the life FredS, I could not figure out what that dang Visa-PayPal charge to "Mike" was for. My wife and I must have spent 10 minutes trying to figure out who did it or if it was a fraudulant charge. After she left the room, it dawned on me. :facepalm:
"Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven" - Jesus

"More people need to put their big boy britches on." - JMG

"Dang, a pipe slap." - JimVH

User avatar
DepartedLight
That boy's got a Thorazine deficiency.
Posts: 26838
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Tobacco Fairy HQ, North Carolina

Re: ***Official 2018 POY Ordering Thread***

Post by DepartedLight » Fri May 04, 2018 8:03 pm

Cleon wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 7:33 pm
For the life FredS, I could not figure out what that dang Visa-PayPal charge to "Mike" was for. My wife and I must have spent 10 minutes trying to figure out who did it or if it was a fraudulant charge. After she left the room, it dawned on me. :facepalm:
This is the most beautiful thing I've seen since that double rainbow thing.

User avatar
Cleon
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar
Posts: 14384
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Indiana - South of 40
Contact:

Re: ***Official 2018 POY Ordering Thread***

Post by Cleon » Fri May 04, 2018 8:39 pm

DepartedLight wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 8:03 pm
Cleon wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 7:33 pm
For the life FredS, I could not figure out what that dang Visa-PayPal charge to "Mike" was for. My wife and I must have spent 10 minutes trying to figure out who did it or if it was a fraudulant charge. After she left the room, it dawned on me. :facepalm:
This is the most beautiful thing I've seen since that double rainbow thing.
Yeah.I didn't even have to try to justify it. I truly had no idea at the time.
"Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven" - Jesus

"More people need to put their big boy britches on." - JMG

"Dang, a pipe slap." - JimVH

User avatar
ReverendThom
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
Posts: 3373
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:08 am
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Contact:

Re: ***Official 2018 POY Ordering Thread***

Post by ReverendThom » Fri May 04, 2018 8:40 pm

Cleon wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 7:33 pm
For the life FredS, I could not figure out what that dang Visa-PayPal charge to "Mike" was for. My wife and I must have spent 10 minutes trying to figure out who did it or if it was a fraudulant charge. After she left the room, it dawned on me. :facepalm:
:lol:

Last night I was sick realizing that I was $500 short on what I needed to pay Blatter & Blatter and then ship to everyone. How could I possibly screw the math up so royally? Then I realized I forgot to transfer some funds from Paypal to my bank account. I did that. BUT ... I was still short!!! Some jerk hadn't paid me still.




It was me.
"Pipe smokers used to be among the smartest people walking around. It's not true anymore." - Rusty

User avatar
DepartedLight
That boy's got a Thorazine deficiency.
Posts: 26838
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Tobacco Fairy HQ, North Carolina

Re: ***Official 2018 POY Ordering Thread***

Post by DepartedLight » Fri May 04, 2018 9:00 pm

ReverendThom wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 8:40 pm
Cleon wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 7:33 pm
For the life FredS, I could not figure out what that dang Visa-PayPal charge to "Mike" was for. My wife and I must have spent 10 minutes trying to figure out who did it or if it was a fraudulant charge. After she left the room, it dawned on me. :facepalm:
:lol:

Last night I was sick realizing that I was $500 short on what I needed to pay Blatter & Blatter and then ship to everyone. How could I possibly screw the math up so royally? Then I realized I forgot to transfer some funds from Paypal to my bank account. I did that. BUT ... I was still short!!! Some jerk hadn't paid me still.




It was me.
We must meet. We shall pray and then have a pipe together

User avatar
ReverendThom
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
Posts: 3373
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:08 am
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Contact:

Re: ***Official 2018 POY Ordering Thread***

Post by ReverendThom » Sat May 05, 2018 5:42 am

DepartedLight wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 9:00 pm
ReverendThom wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 8:40 pm
Cleon wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 7:33 pm
For the life FredS, I could not figure out what that dang Visa-PayPal charge to "Mike" was for. My wife and I must have spent 10 minutes trying to figure out who did it or if it was a fraudulant charge. After she left the room, it dawned on me. :facepalm:
:lol:

Last night I was sick realizing that I was $500 short on what I needed to pay Blatter & Blatter and then ship to everyone. How could I possibly screw the math up so royally? Then I realized I forgot to transfer some funds from Paypal to my bank account. I did that. BUT ... I was still short!!! Some jerk hadn't paid me still.




It was me.
We must meet. We shall pray and then have a pipe together
Totally! As long as we show up the same day ... :taco:

Hey, Jets vs Pens Stanley Cup final! We'll meet up and party in the streets :)
"Pipe smokers used to be among the smartest people walking around. It's not true anymore." - Rusty

User avatar
Cleon
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar
Posts: 14384
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Indiana - South of 40
Contact:

Re: ***Official 2018 POY Ordering Thread***

Post by Cleon » Fri May 11, 2018 1:05 pm

I'm getting excited.
"Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven" - Jesus

"More people need to put their big boy britches on." - JMG

"Dang, a pipe slap." - JimVH

User avatar
ReverendThom
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
Posts: 3373
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:08 am
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Contact:

Re: ***Official 2018 POY Ordering Thread***

Post by ReverendThom » Fri May 11, 2018 2:42 pm

I have some news. But I'll make y'all wait, I think.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

"Pipe smokers used to be among the smartest people walking around. It's not true anymore." - Rusty

User avatar
DepartedLight
That boy's got a Thorazine deficiency.
Posts: 26838
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Tobacco Fairy HQ, North Carolina

Re: ***Official 2018 POY Ordering Thread***

Post by DepartedLight » Fri May 11, 2018 8:21 pm

ReverendThom wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 2:42 pm
I have some news. But I'll make y'all wait, I think.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
I forgot about this. I have a pipe on the way. Cool.

User avatar
ryland
More of this
More of this
Posts: 3245
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2004 6:00 pm

Re: ***Official 2018 POY Ordering Thread***

Post by ryland » Sun May 13, 2018 7:10 pm

When do you think they’ll go out?
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little to no influence on society." Mark Twain

User avatar
ReverendThom
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
Posts: 3373
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:08 am
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Contact:

Re: ***Official 2018 POY Ordering Thread***

Post by ReverendThom » Sun May 13, 2018 8:13 pm

ryland wrote:When do you think they’ll go out?
I'm thinking soon. Very very very soon ;)

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

"Pipe smokers used to be among the smartest people walking around. It's not true anymore." - Rusty

User avatar
Sir Moose
President Jar-Jar Binks fan club: "Meesa tink he da best!" - Perpetually in Trouble
President Jar-Jar Binks fan club: "Meesa tink he da best!" - Perpetually in Trouble
Posts: 3028
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:17 am
Location: NW Washington
Contact:

***Official 2018 POY Ordering Thread***

Post by Sir Moose » Tue May 15, 2018 12:19 am

Image

Now look what you made me stoop to. A freakin’ cat meme!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they are not.

User avatar
ReverendThom
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
Posts: 3373
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:08 am
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Contact:

Re: ***Official 2018 POY Ordering Thread***

Post by ReverendThom » Tue May 15, 2018 2:26 pm

These arrived on my doorstep 1 week ago today.

I was hoping not to say anything and have them begin randomly showing up, but last week turned into a gong show. I'm Just going across the city to get some shipping boxes now.

These should go out tomorrow or Thursday :taco:

Image

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

"Pipe smokers used to be among the smartest people walking around. It's not true anymore." - Rusty

User avatar
Gabriel
Enraged by S'mores
Enraged by S'mores
Posts: 11445
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: central IL

Re: ***Official 2018 POY Ordering Thread***

Post by Gabriel » Tue May 15, 2018 3:27 pm

Yay!
Sola Deo Gloria

User avatar
DepartedLight
That boy's got a Thorazine deficiency.
Posts: 26838
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Tobacco Fairy HQ, North Carolina

Re: ***Official 2018 POY Ordering Thread***

Post by DepartedLight » Tue May 15, 2018 3:40 pm

The bees knees.

User avatar
Cleon
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar
Posts: 14384
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Indiana - South of 40
Contact:

Re: ***Official 2018 POY Ordering Thread***

Post by Cleon » Tue May 15, 2018 4:51 pm

Nice line up you got there.
"Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven" - Jesus

"More people need to put their big boy britches on." - JMG

"Dang, a pipe slap." - JimVH

Post Reply