Cigarbid opening up pipe tobacco offerings

Here's the place for Vendor Sales, business ads and EBay links
qmechanics
Congregation
Congregation

Cigarbid opening up pipe tobacco offerings

Post by qmechanics » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:18 pm

Hi
Lately I have noticed that cigarbid is placing more pipes, pipe tobacco and accessories up for bid between ~80-110 items at a time. The computer issues of a year ago appear to be over and some deals can be found here.
Q
https://www.cigarbid.com/shop/?q=Pipe+tobacco

Winton
Frozen Sing-A-Long Elsa Doll
Frozen Sing-A-Long Elsa Doll

Re: Cigarbid opening up pipe tobacco offerings

Post by Winton » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:59 am

My brother had an "interesting" experience on Cigarbid. He had just come home from so medical procedure. That night, he could not sleep, so he started surfing on Cigarbid. Finally got sleepy and went back to bed.

A week later he started getting multiple e-mails that he had won an auction. He had no memory of that night. Instead of his normal $40 purchases, this totaled a couple hundred.

Remember everyone, pain meds and online auctions are a bad combination!

ReverendThom
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
A Mari Usque Ad Mare

Post by ReverendThom » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:53 pm

Does not ship to Canada :'(

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

"Pipe smokers used to be among the smartest people walking around. It's not true anymore." - Rusty

Fainn
I've attained the highest rank so far
I've attained the highest rank so far

Post by Fainn » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:33 pm

I won a cigar I didn't think I would. Shipping is so high I better bid on something else.
I'm bigger than the Beatles - Jesus

durangopipe
Under-secretary to the Minister of Pipe Breaking

Post by durangopipe » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:17 pm

Winton wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:59 am
My brother had an "interesting" experience on Cigarbid. He had just come home from so medical procedure. That night, he could not sleep, so he started surfing on Cigarbid. Finally got sleepy and went back to bed.

A week later he started getting multiple e-mails that he had won an auction. He had no memory of that night. Instead of his normal $40 purchases, this totaled a couple hundred.

Remember everyone, pain meds and online auctions are a bad combination!
I’m on pain meds all the time.
This explains a lot!
. . . be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you. Ephesians 4:32 (NKJV)

The most improper job of any man, even saints, is bossing other men. Not one in a million is fit for it, and least of all those who seek the opportunity.. J.R.R. Tolkien

2017 Morley - Outstanding BRATASS of the Year

durangopipe

Post by durangopipe » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:25 pm

. . . be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you. Ephesians 4:32 (NKJV)

The most improper job of any man, even saints, is bossing other men. Not one in a million is fit for it, and least of all those who seek the opportunity.. J.R.R. Tolkien

2017 Morley - Outstanding BRATASS of the Year

qmechanics
Congregation
Congregation

Post by qmechanics » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:24 am

Cigarbid can be an addicting webpage...... However if one plans carefully, taking into account shipping costs etc. , there are nice deals to be had.
I have never seen cigarbid offer pipes, pipe tobaccos and accessories in such numbers or for extended periods of time.
Q

qmechanics
Congregation
Congregation

Post by qmechanics » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:03 am

Durangopipe Are you surviving?
😁
PS The Pipes etc show up all the time...With a careful eye you can strike gold.😁

rgcurrey
Pastor
Pastor

Post by rgcurrey » Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:30 am

After months of watching I finally succumbed and bid, won and bid again so I could get two shipped at the same time. Ended up with a tin of Davidoff Medallions and a tin of Cotton No.1 shipped to me for $17.50. Not bad but I don't think it will become a habit for me as after I did this I remembered Peretti is about to release it's Thanksgiving blend and thanks to Bloodhound I really want to order some now and this cuts into to the money for that.

Oh, and I am kinda picky about what I want to try and not enough of them show up on cigarbid.
Well I got a job and tried to put my money away
But I got debts that no honest man can pay - B. Springsteen

For the time is coming when people will not endure sound[a] teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions, and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander off into myths. - 2 Tim 4:3-4