Worst Cigar You've Ever Smoked

Even cigar smokers are welcome here
AKPreacher
Usher
Usher

Re: Worst Cigar You've Ever Smoked

Post by AKPreacher » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:36 pm

sweetandsour wrote:Paper and tobacco-product cigars such as King Edward, El Producto, and I guess Swisher, aside, the worst smoking cigars I've had were Don Tomas. A co-worker brought me back a box from a business trip in Latin America. The wrapper of each cigar contained curious looking sparkling crystals, as though they had been sprayed with something. And they had zero draw. None at all. I cut the ends off further and further until I was finally just cutting the cigar in half, and still, smoke would not travel through the cigar. They smelled good though, and so when ever I grilled, I would soak one and then lay it on the grill to let it smoke away, and actually enhanced the flavor of the smoke, I think. Went well with chicken and ribs, and homemade BBQ sauce.

Edit:. I never found out for sure what the crystals were, but I scraped them off first, as best I could, before smoking, or soaking, the cigar.

Lol those crystals are from the oils coming out of the tobacco and crystallizing. It is pretty highly sought after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AKPreacher
Usher
Usher

Post by AKPreacher » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:37 pm

Worst cigar I’ve ever had was a good cigar that was stored with infused cigars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hovannes
one lone Wollensak
one lone Wollensak

Post by Hovannes » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:06 am

SlowToke wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:25 am
Swisher Sweets if you can call them cigars. My dad smoked them constantly and, of course, I would sneak one from his stash every now and then when I was a kid. God knows why because they are horrible. Probably why I'm not much of a cigar aficionado today.
The new "flavored" Swisher Sweets are worse. The grape flavored Swisher Sweet is memorable and not in a good way!
"What doesn't kill you, gives you a lot of unhealthy coping mechanisms and a really dark sense of humor."

ryland
More of this
More of this

Post by ryland » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:27 am

I couldn't say which is worse, but anything in the swisher sweet, backwoods, dutch masters variety.
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little to no influence on society." Mark Twain