Bloodline OPA

Even cigar smokers are welcome here
Post Reply
User avatar
Hovannes
Minister of Unanswered Threads
Minister of Unanswered Threads
Posts: 25815
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: In the fertile San Joaquin Valley

Bloodline OPA

Post by Hovannes » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:38 pm

Been working through a handful I picked up at my local B&M
Pretty darned good stuff! :D
"What doesn't kill you, gives you a lot of unhealthy coping mechanisms and a really dark sense of humor."

User avatar
Del
Mr. Hot Legs
Mr. Hot Legs
Posts: 39304
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Re: Bloodline OPA

Post by Del » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:22 am

Hovannes wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:38 pm
Been working through a handful....
No doubt....
http://www.mjblends.com/bloodline-cigar ... inecigasrs
REMEMBER THE KAVANAUGH!

"I shall not wear a crown of gold where my Master wore a crown of thorns." - Godfrey de Bouillon

User avatar
JimVH
Eddie and Alex's brother
Eddie and Alex's brother
Posts: 23866
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as soon as I could.
Contact:

Re: Bloodline OPA

Post by JimVH » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:32 am

Del wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:22 am
Hovannes wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:38 pm
Been working through a handful....
No doubt....
http://www.mjblends.com/bloodline-cigar ... inecigasrs
I'm not sure it's cigars they are selling on that site.

User avatar
Jester
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar
Posts: 2001
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:10 pm
Location: Missouri

Re: Bloodline OPA

Post by Jester » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:37 am

JimVH wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:32 am
Del wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:22 am
Hovannes wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:38 pm
Been working through a handful....
No doubt....
http://www.mjblends.com/bloodline-cigar ... inecigasrs
I'm not sure it's cigars they are selling on that site.
ImageImage
Pumpkin Ale is more American than apple pie! -Tuttle

"O Christmas Tree is going to be a dirge in his home this year I fear."

We almost solved the Mary issue. -FredS

User avatar
hugodrax
UncleHugo the Tobbaconist
UncleHugo the Tobbaconist
Posts: 19440
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Bloodline OPA

Post by hugodrax » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:44 am

Huh. I'd have gone for two handfuls.
Notre Dame de Paris, priez pour nous y comprise les Jesuites.

User avatar
Hovannes
Minister of Unanswered Threads
Minister of Unanswered Threads
Posts: 25815
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: In the fertile San Joaquin Valley

Re: Bloodline OPA

Post by Hovannes » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:06 am

I hadn't seen that website before! The ladies are sure nicely upholstered.
Being an official senior citizen I don't know if I should take the term soft crush personally though :facepalm:
It's interesting to note the premise for this line is from Fresno, of all places.
No gals looking like that have been in the lounge when I've been there however.
Still a fine cigar!
"What doesn't kill you, gives you a lot of unhealthy coping mechanisms and a really dark sense of humor."

User avatar
Bloodhound
Loves Nickel Bands
Loves Nickel Bands
Posts: 9265
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:00 pm
Location: Rocky Mountains / Colorado
Contact:

Re: Bloodline OPA

Post by Bloodhound » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:42 pm

Hovannes wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:06 am

Still a fine cigar!
What cigar?
Scott ( aka - Thor )
Do Justice...Love Mercy...Walk Humbly With Your GOD

User avatar
Stanley76
Deputy Sheriff of Mayberry
Deputy Sheriff of Mayberry
Posts: 1421
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:50 pm
Location: Pungo River NC

Re: Bloodline OPA

Post by Stanley76 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:48 pm

That's Cigar Vixen. She's pretty.
"'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'"

“Do not meddle in the affairs of moderators, for they are subtle and quick to anger.”

User avatar
Hovannes
Minister of Unanswered Threads
Minister of Unanswered Threads
Posts: 25815
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: In the fertile San Joaquin Valley

Re: Bloodline OPA

Post by Hovannes » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:03 pm

I've only smoked the Habana and the Blonde from this line.
Of the two, I found the Habana more flavorful and smooth while the Blonde was harsher and less flavorful.
What a difference a wrapper can make!
"What doesn't kill you, gives you a lot of unhealthy coping mechanisms and a really dark sense of humor."

User avatar
JimVH
Eddie and Alex's brother
Eddie and Alex's brother
Posts: 23866
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as soon as I could.
Contact:

Re: Bloodline OPA

Post by JimVH » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:23 pm

Hovannes wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:03 pm
I've only smoked the Habana and the Blonde from this line.
Of the two, I found the Habana more flavorful and smooth while the Blonde was harsher and less flavorful.
What a difference a wrapper can make!
You’re talking about the cigars now, right?

User avatar
Hovannes
Minister of Unanswered Threads
Minister of Unanswered Threads
Posts: 25815
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: In the fertile San Joaquin Valley

Re: Bloodline OPA

Post by Hovannes » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:12 pm

JimVH wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:23 pm
Hovannes wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:03 pm
I've only smoked the Habana and the Blonde from this line.
Of the two, I found the Habana more flavorful and smooth while the Blonde was harsher and less flavorful.
What a difference a wrapper can make!
You’re talking about the cigars now, right?
Yup!
"What doesn't kill you, gives you a lot of unhealthy coping mechanisms and a really dark sense of humor."

User avatar
Bloodhound
Loves Nickel Bands
Loves Nickel Bands
Posts: 9265
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:00 pm
Location: Rocky Mountains / Colorado
Contact:

Re: Bloodline OPA

Post by Bloodhound » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:22 pm

JimVH wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:23 pm
Hovannes wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:03 pm
I've only smoked the Habana and the Blonde from this line.
Of the two, I found the Habana more flavorful and smooth while the Blonde was harsher and less flavorful.
What a difference a wrapper can make!
You’re talking about the cigars now, right?
:whistling:
Scott ( aka - Thor )
Do Justice...Love Mercy...Walk Humbly With Your GOD

Post Reply