Holker Twist

Review your favorite tobaccos here.
Ether
Usher
Usher

Holker Twist

Post by Ether » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:29 pm

Image It's my first twist tobacco, so I have nothing to compare this with. Nevertheless, this stuff is delicious! The wrapper is some dark leaf, maybe DFK, the filler is quality virginia tobacco with just a slight amount of perique (~7%). Holker twist is produced by some "Kendal Manufacturers" (aka Samuel Gawith or Gawith&Hoggarth) for Synjeco.
I just sliced off three slim coins to fill a medium bowl. Some drying time will be required and rewarded with a cool and continuous smoke.
It lights up quite easily, almost letting you forget that it's Lakeland weed. The smoke is never easy and never boring, you will have to give some attention to this blend, although it will never punish or bite you, if you puff your way through it. But if you give it some time and avoid smoking it hastily, it will open up to a rich, mulitfaceted taste, bringing to the front the best of it's components in exciting alternations, being sweet and spicy in just the right amounts.

Tl;dr? ---> Good stuff!!! If you like tobacco at all and have the opportunity to, check this out!

Del
Hacked by Kellyanne Conway
Hacked by Kellyanne Conway

Re: Holker Twist

Post by Del » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:24 pm

That's some hot stuff on a platter!
"Utter frogshit from start to finish." - Onyx

"Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you." - Eph 4

Ether
Usher
Usher

Re: Holker Twist

Post by Ether » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:13 am

Here's how it looks like when rubbed out. I love this tobacco, but for smoking it everyday it's just too good.