your mom was wondering where ben went.

The part of the church where the silliest things happen. Conversations that sound like they belong in the youth room will be moved here.
joshua
Minister Grammar
Minister Grammar

Post by joshua » Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:53 pm

your mom was wondering where ben went.

Dewey
Weedy wed Dewy Ye
Weedy wed Dewy Ye

Post by Dewey » Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:17 am

Assuming my mom wants to know where Ben went, which she doesn’t for a variety of reasons, why would she dispatch you to ask me when she would glean better results from asking me in person? Now, if you would like to know where Ben went and were using my mother to gain validity or leverage to get your desired result, in this case would be the whereabouts of said Ben, shame on you. You could have just asked me yourself, assuming I knew what you were talking about, which I do not. But if I did I would be hard pressed to say he is anywhere else but where he is at now. Really, where are any of us? When you think about it, where are we right this very moment? Am I here typing this post at midnight? Am I really responding to this post placed in the youth room that has been without a reply for 3 weeks and 2 days? Probably not...
Love Dewey.

John-Boy
I'm a lover and I'm a sinner
I'm a lover and I'm a sinner

Post by John-Boy » Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:32 am

No... when you heard her say "Where'd Ben go?" She actually said "There's a Van Gogh." She was watching "Antique Roadshow" and thought she'd spotted a treasure... turned out to be a velvet Elvis.
Praying - coco
Sometimes memes can be helpful as well as humorous - Jocose
Yer mom is kindhearted and well respected in her community - JMG