Garlic Hummus

The part of the church where the silliest things happen. Conversations that sound like they belong in the youth room will be moved here.
PipeAndPint
CPS Theological Dogmatician
CPS Theological Dogmatician

Post by PipeAndPint » Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:52 pm

isaac wrote:
PipeAndPint wrote:
isaac wrote:Wait a second... I just realized something.

I find hummus theologicaly unsound. I find PnP theoligicaly unsound.

Then by the logic vested in me by the Monty Python and the Holy Grail, I declare PnP: Hummus!
Ha! If I thought you a skilled logician, perhaps I would be disturbed. But given your own theological leanings, I find that impossible! :P

Btw, ye coming to Boswell's morrow?
I suppose I shant be offended since it was predetermined by God that you say that... He's probably just testing my predetermined response... I hope it's a predetermined good one...
Yeah, yeah.. you coming tomorrow?
"Cigarettes are like indulgences. They promise a lot, but in the end are just paper for burning."

kendrck
ńėědlē-pöíñtëŕ
ńėědlē-pöíñtëŕ

Post by kendrck » Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:07 pm

Then by the logic vested in me by the Monty Python and the Holy Grail, I declare PnP: Hummus!
this made me chortle audibly

Dewey
Weedy wed Dewy Ye
Weedy wed Dewy Ye

Post by Dewey » Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:52 pm

I suppose I shant be offended since it was predetermined by God that you say that... He's probably just testing my predetermined response... I hope it's a predetermined good one...
that one got a audile chuckle out of me......
Love Dewey.

isaac
butt, Ben
butt, Ben

Post by isaac » Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:54 pm

PipeAndPint wrote:
isaac wrote:
PipeAndPint wrote:

Ha! If I thought you a skilled logician, perhaps I would be disturbed. But given your own theological leanings, I find that impossible! :P

Btw, ye coming to Boswell's morrow?
Yeah, yeah.. you coming tomorrow?
Yup, if all goes well... sleep is really the wierd thing. On 3rd shift during the weeks, off on weekends. Body clock doesn't ALWAYS pay attention. But I'm coming if I can...