Star Wars Randomness

The part of the church where the silliest things happen. Conversations that sound like they belong in the youth room will be moved here.
jruegg
Mr. Eggs
Mr. Eggs

Post by jruegg » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:14 pm

jruegg
Mr. Eggs
Mr. Eggs

Post by jruegg » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:17 pm

jruegg
Mr. Eggs
Mr. Eggs

Post by jruegg » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:19 pm

jruegg
Mr. Eggs
Mr. Eggs

jruegg
Mr. Eggs
Mr. Eggs

jruegg
Mr. Eggs
Mr. Eggs

Post by jruegg » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:20 pm

jruegg
Mr. Eggs
Mr. Eggs

Post by jruegg » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:21 pm

jruegg
Mr. Eggs
Mr. Eggs

Post by jruegg » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:21 pm

jruegg
Mr. Eggs
Mr. Eggs

Post by jruegg » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:22 pm

jruegg
Mr. Eggs
Mr. Eggs

Post by jruegg » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:25 pm

jruegg
Mr. Eggs
Mr. Eggs

Post by jruegg » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:27 pm

jruegg
Mr. Eggs
Mr. Eggs

Post by jruegg » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:27 pm

TNLawPiper
Needs to smoke more
Needs to smoke more

Post by TNLawPiper » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:33 pm

The Jedi genocide scene in Episode III is entirely too long. We get it -- internal conflict, death, Vader. Yada yada yada.

jruegg
Mr. Eggs
Mr. Eggs

Post by jruegg » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:41 pm

TNLawPiper wrote:The Jedi genocide scene in Episode III is entirely too long. We get it -- internal conflict, death, Vader. Yada yada yada.
Hayden Christensen was the worst actor for the role. You don't have any feelings for him other than "Shut up! You whiney little brat!"

The scripts weren't too bad otherwise. Should have had LeBeouf or someone who could act play those roles. Though Shia may be overrated too.

jruegg
Mr. Eggs
Mr. Eggs

Post by jruegg » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:44 pm

jruegg wrote:
TNLawPiper wrote:The Jedi genocide scene in Episode III is entirely too long. We get it -- internal conflict, death, Vader. Yada yada yada.
Hayden Christensen was the worst actor for the role. You don't have any feelings for him other than "Shut up! You whiney little brat!"

The scripts weren't too bad otherwise. Should have had LeBeouf or someone who could act play those roles. Though Shia may be overrated too.
I mean..... he kills Count Dooku and all he has to say is, "I shouldn't have done that?" Seriously? And it's not that he says it... he says it flat with no feelings at all. I know Jedi aren't supposed to blah blah blah feelings blah blah blah, but they are still alive right? I mean, Mark Hamill played a Jedi and he gave his character feelings. It's just that, as a Jedi, the feelings don't control you. You don't "give in to your hate," so to speak.

TNLawPiper
Needs to smoke more
Needs to smoke more

Post by TNLawPiper » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:01 pm

jruegg wrote:
jruegg wrote:

I mean..... he kills Count Dooku and all he has to say is, "I shouldn't have done that?" Seriously? And it's not that he says it... he says it flat with no feelings at all. I know Jedi aren't supposed to blah blah blah feelings blah blah blah, but they are still alive right? I mean, Mark Hamill played a Jedi and he gave his character feelings. It's just that, as a Jedi, the feelings don't control you. You don't "give in to your hate," so to speak.
+1 to both.

And who wrote the dialogue for Episodes I-III? I know that Episodes IV-VI weren't the best screenplays of all time, but they are worlds apart from Episodes I-III. Ewan McGregor's acting saved the final lightsaber battle from being completely anticlimactic.

jruegg
Mr. Eggs
Mr. Eggs

Post by jruegg » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:21 pm

TNLawPiper wrote:
jruegg wrote:
jruegg wrote:

+1 to both.

And who wrote the dialogue for Episodes I-III? I know that Episodes IV-VI weren't the best screenplays of all time, but they are worlds apart from Episodes I-III. Ewan McGregor's acting saved the final lightsaber battle from being completely anticlimactic.
Ewan McGregor and Christopher Lee held those movies up with their narrow and boney (respectively) shoulders.

Rainman498
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar

Post by Rainman498 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:45 am

I don't normally say this, but all three of those new movies need to be totally re-done with new actors and writers. My biggest disappointment was that I thought the destruction of all the Jedi should have taken a little more tiime and effort. I mean, what kind of wussies were they if a bunch of cloned troopers could so easily waylay them all like that? That one segment should have been a trilogy of movies in itself. But, I digest. Back to the randomness...

"I don't understand how you can call yourself a Christian and lead such an idle, useless life. Have you forgotten Christ's life of toil?" - St. Josemaria Escriva

http://www.catholicscomehome.org/

darthsaturn
Soon to be Chock Full O' Nuts
Soon to be Chock Full O' Nuts

Post by darthsaturn » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:04 am

TNLawPiper wrote: We get it -- internal conflict, death, Vader. Yada yada yada.
No, no, no...Yoda yoda yoda.
"If you like smoking a pipe, then smoke an ever loving pipe and stop being such a Nancy about it." A Morely

"I'm not even a woman and I find that offensive" Kerdy.

DepartedLight
Archfairy of Carolinia
Archfairy of Carolinia

Post by DepartedLight » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:50 am

Rainman498 wrote:I don't normally say this, but all three of those new movies need to be totally re-done with new actors and writers. My biggest disappointment was that I thought the destruction of all the Jedi should have taken a little more tiime and effort. I mean, what kind of wussies were they if a bunch of cloned troopers could so easily waylay them all like that? That one segment should have been a trilogy of movies in itself. But, I digest. Back to the randomness...
Big lunch?
DL Jake

how is your scrotum? - Roadmaster