Ice Creams I have Known

The part of the church where the silliest things happen. Conversations that sound like they belong in the youth room will be moved here.
Post Reply

What's Your Favorite?

Tutti Frutti (its a hippie thing)
1
3%
A_Morely in Hagen Daz Breeches
6
18%
Vanilla (its a Puritan thing)
8
24%
Gotta go the Rocky Road
2
6%
My wife only lets me eat Blue Bunny cookie dough
1
3%
Two words: ICE CREAM TACOS!
10
29%
Gelato (its a kilt thing)
6
18%
 
Total votes: 34

User avatar
wosbald
Crux' Cleveland Correspondent
Crux' Cleveland Correspondent
Posts: 19280
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Contact:

Re: Ice Creams I have Known

Post by wosbald » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:19 pm

+JMJ+

Mitchell's Homemade Butter Pecan

Image
"In the end, My Immaculate Heart will triumph." - Our Lady of Fatima

User avatar
Goose55
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar
Posts: 7248
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:44 pm
Location: Southern Arizona, U.S.A.

Re: Ice Creams I have Known

Post by Goose55 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:12 pm

I have known this ice cream intimately.

Image
"At present we're on the wrong side of the door. But all the pages of the New Testament are rustling with the rumor that it will not always be so." ~ C.S. Lewis

User avatar
sweetandsour
Minister of Pipe Breaking
Minister of Pipe Breaking
Posts: 9496
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Bayou Self
Contact:

Re: Ice Creams I have Known

Post by sweetandsour » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:52 pm

Tonight after dinner, we had Bluebell Key Lime Mango Graham Cracker ice cream. I really needed the carbs.
I'm old but I'm happy. (Most of the time.)

User avatar
Bloodhound
Cannot Abide That Devil Weed
Cannot Abide That Devil Weed
Posts: 7691
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:00 pm
Location: Rocky Mountains / Colorado
Contact:

Re: Ice Creams I have Known

Post by Bloodhound » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:55 am

Last night at about 8:30, my wife said she was tired and going to bed. Before she went upstairs, she brought me a bowl of coffee ice cream...I married UP in all the ways possible :)
Scott ( aka - Thor )
Do Justice...Love Mercy...Walk Humbly With Your GOD

User avatar
Thunktank
Terminal Lance. Perpetual Sea Lawyer. Unicorn Aficionado
Terminal Lance.  Perpetual Sea Lawyer. Unicorn Aficionado
Posts: 21792
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Home Sweet California at the Beach!

Re: Ice Creams I have Known

Post by Thunktank » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:04 am

sweetandsour wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:52 pm
Tonight after dinner, we had Bluebell Key Lime Mango Graham Cracker ice cream. I really needed the carbs.
Ha! I bought the same ice cream last night. Haven’t tried it yet.
“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” -Yoda

“I grew up in a church with Ned Flanders. Down to the mustache. But so did a bunch of people I assume, which makes it so fun-diddly-unny.” -tuttle

User avatar
JimVH
Ramone, the hair dresser with smokin' diapers
Ramone, the hair dresser with smokin' diapers
Posts: 21931
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as soon as I could.
Contact:

Re: Ice Creams I have Known

Post by JimVH » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:50 am

Thunktank wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:04 am
sweetandsour wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:52 pm
Tonight after dinner, we had Bluebell Key Lime Mango Graham Cracker ice cream. I really needed the carbs.
Ha! I bought the same ice cream last night. Haven’t tried it yet.
I stole a couple of bites of it from my wife recently. Good stuff. Especially well suited for the summer time vibe. I wasn't enthused about the graham cracker idea, but it actually really worked well. The only thing missing was having my feet in the sand and calypso drums in the background.

User avatar
sweetandsour
Minister of Pipe Breaking
Minister of Pipe Breaking
Posts: 9496
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Bayou Self
Contact:

Re: Ice Creams I have Known

Post by sweetandsour » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:43 pm

JimVH wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:50 am
Thunktank wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:04 am
sweetandsour wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:52 pm
Tonight after dinner, we had Bluebell Key Lime Mango Graham Cracker ice cream. I really needed the carbs.
Ha! I bought the same ice cream last night. Haven’t tried it yet.
I stole a couple of bites of it from my wife recently. Good stuff. Especially well suited for the summer time vibe. I wasn't enthused about the graham cracker idea, but it actually really worked well. The only thing missing was having my feet in the sand and calypso drums in the background.
Oh yeah. Our carton is already gone. I was going to the store's cooler with some summer time Peaches and Homemade Vanilla in mind, when I saw the Key Lime Mango and changed directions. I'm glad I did.
I'm old but I'm happy. (Most of the time.)

User avatar
wosbald
Crux' Cleveland Correspondent
Crux' Cleveland Correspondent
Posts: 19280
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Contact:

Re: Ice Creams I have Known

Post by wosbald » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:27 pm

+JMJ+

Coolhaus Street Cart Churro Dough

Image
"In the end, My Immaculate Heart will triumph." - Our Lady of Fatima

User avatar
UncleBob
CPS Theological Dogmatician
CPS Theological Dogmatician
Posts: 35345
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: Lubbock, TX USA
Contact:

Re: Ice Creams I have Known

Post by UncleBob » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:32 pm

wosbald wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:27 pm
+JMJ+

Coolhaus Street Cart Churro Dough

Image
I saw this image and my a1c rose 4 points.
"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Many of the points here, taken to their logical conclusions, don't hold up to logic; they're simply Godded-up ways of saying "I don't like that." - Skip

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please." -Mark Twain

Post Reply