The Irish-Dane & jruegg Sunday Morning Chat Thread!

The part of the church where the silliest things happen. Conversations that sound like they belong in the youth room will be moved here.
User avatar
jruegg
Mr. Eggs
Mr. Eggs
Posts: 25522
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Kingdom of God (Mk 1:15)
Contact:

The Irish-Dane & jruegg Sunday Morning Chat Thread!

Post by jruegg » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:11 am

HEY BRO!!!

How ya doing this morning?
Image

User avatar
Irish-Dane
I'm a pro at tobacco canning
I'm a pro at tobacco canning
Posts: 33094
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:00 pm
Location: The beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina
Contact:

Post by Irish-Dane » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:15 am

Oh, Herrro!!!

I'm doing great. Drinking some great coffee and dreaming of pancakes.

How are you doing this morning?
It's not available because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body. --Colton

User avatar
jruegg
Mr. Eggs
Mr. Eggs
Posts: 25522
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Kingdom of God (Mk 1:15)
Contact:

Post by jruegg » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:16 am

I’m pretty pumped about worship. No coffee or tea for me this morning and yet I’m actually feeling kind of, what’s a good word here..... “giddy?” yeah. I feel giddy about worship.
Image

User avatar
jruegg
Mr. Eggs
Mr. Eggs
Posts: 25522
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Kingdom of God (Mk 1:15)
Contact:

Post by jruegg » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:17 am

How’s North Carolina working out for you? (That is where you moved, right?)
Image

User avatar
Irish-Dane
I'm a pro at tobacco canning
I'm a pro at tobacco canning
Posts: 33094
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:00 pm
Location: The beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina
Contact:

Post by Irish-Dane » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:18 am

That is an awesome feeling. I truly am happy for you. Seriously.
It's not available because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body. --Colton

User avatar
jruegg
Mr. Eggs
Mr. Eggs
Posts: 25522
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Kingdom of God (Mk 1:15)
Contact:

Post by jruegg » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:19 am

Irish-Dane wrote:That is an awesome feeling. I truly am happy for you. Seriously.
It happens few and far between and I’m pretty sure that’s by design. But I’m psyched.


Speaking of..... I’ll be right back, gotta unlock the doors and turn on the lights.
Image

User avatar
Irish-Dane
I'm a pro at tobacco canning
I'm a pro at tobacco canning
Posts: 33094
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:00 pm
Location: The beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina
Contact:

Post by Irish-Dane » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:19 am

NC is great. After a few months it's beginning to feel like home. Just beginning, leaving a state you lived in for 34 years still holds in my heart.
It's not available because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body. --Colton

User avatar
Irish-Dane
I'm a pro at tobacco canning
I'm a pro at tobacco canning
Posts: 33094
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:00 pm
Location: The beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina
Contact:

Post by Irish-Dane » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:19 am

So what are you preaching on this morning?
It's not available because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body. --Colton

User avatar
jruegg
Mr. Eggs
Mr. Eggs
Posts: 25522
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Kingdom of God (Mk 1:15)
Contact:

Post by jruegg » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:21 am

Irish-Dane wrote:NC is great. After a few months it's beginning to feel like home. Just beginning, leaving a state you lived in for 34 years still holds in my heart.
Been there (only it was 24 years). “Home is where the heart is” can be an all too true platitude, especially when you left your heart (don’t say San Francisco, don’t say San Francisco) back in Ohio.
Image

User avatar
jruegg
Mr. Eggs
Mr. Eggs
Posts: 25522
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Kingdom of God (Mk 1:15)
Contact:

Post by jruegg » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:23 am

Irish-Dane wrote:So what are you preaching on this morning?

Abraham. On a 17 part series on “The Life of Faith.” Going through the life of Abraham one chapter at a time, gleaning “lessons” on how the life of faith should and shouldn’t be.

Today we’re doing “Surprises in the Life of Faith” (part 2) from Genesis 17-18:15
Image

User avatar
Irish-Dane
I'm a pro at tobacco canning
I'm a pro at tobacco canning
Posts: 33094
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:00 pm
Location: The beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina
Contact:

Post by Irish-Dane » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:23 am

BTW, you feeling better?
It's not available because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body. --Colton

User avatar
Irish-Dane
I'm a pro at tobacco canning
I'm a pro at tobacco canning
Posts: 33094
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:00 pm
Location: The beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina
Contact:

Post by Irish-Dane » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:24 am

jruegg wrote:
Irish-Dane wrote:So what are you preaching on this morning?

Abraham. On a 17 part series on “The Life of Faith.” Going through the life of Abraham one chapter at a time, gleaning “lessons” on how the life of faith should and shouldn’t be.

Today we’re doing “Surprises in the Life of Faith” (part 2) from Genesis 17-18:15
Make sure you post that in the, "Rug's bad sermons" thread.
It's not available because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body. --Colton

User avatar
jruegg
Mr. Eggs
Mr. Eggs
Posts: 25522
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Kingdom of God (Mk 1:15)
Contact:

Post by jruegg » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:27 am

Irish-Dane wrote:BTW, you feeling better?
Much, though the cough persists. I’m calling the Dr. on Monday for another refill on my A.D.D. meds so I’ll talk to him about that too.
Image

User avatar
jruegg
Mr. Eggs
Mr. Eggs
Posts: 25522
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Kingdom of God (Mk 1:15)
Contact:

Post by jruegg » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:27 am

Irish-Dane wrote:
jruegg wrote:
Irish-Dane wrote:So what are you preaching on this morning?

Abraham. On a 17 part series on “The Life of Faith.” Going through the life of Abraham one chapter at a time, gleaning “lessons” on how the life of faith should and shouldn’t be.

Today we’re doing “Surprises in the Life of Faith” (part 2) from Genesis 17-18:15
Make sure you post that in the, "Rug's bad sermons" thread.
Gosh, I haven’t posted anything there in a long time.
Image

User avatar
Irish-Dane
I'm a pro at tobacco canning
I'm a pro at tobacco canning
Posts: 33094
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:00 pm
Location: The beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina
Contact:

Post by Irish-Dane » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:27 am

jruegg wrote:
Irish-Dane wrote:BTW, you feeling better?
Much, though the cough persists. I’m calling the Dr. on Monday for another refill on my A.D.D. meds so I’ll talk to him about that too.
I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention. What did you say?
It's not available because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body. --Colton

User avatar
Irish-Dane
I'm a pro at tobacco canning
I'm a pro at tobacco canning
Posts: 33094
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:00 pm
Location: The beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina
Contact:

Post by Irish-Dane » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:28 am

jruegg wrote:
Irish-Dane wrote:
jruegg wrote:
Irish-Dane wrote:So what are you preaching on this morning?

Abraham. On a 17 part series on “The Life of Faith.” Going through the life of Abraham one chapter at a time, gleaning “lessons” on how the life of faith should and shouldn’t be.

Today we’re doing “Surprises in the Life of Faith” (part 2) from Genesis 17-18:15
Make sure you post that in the, "Rug's bad sermons" thread.
Gosh, I haven’t posted anything there in a long time.
They must have all been GOOD lately. :lol:
It's not available because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body. --Colton

User avatar
jruegg
Mr. Eggs
Mr. Eggs
Posts: 25522
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Kingdom of God (Mk 1:15)
Contact:

Post by jruegg » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:29 am

Irish-Dane wrote:
jruegg wrote:
Irish-Dane wrote:BTW, you feeling better?
Much, though the cough persists. I’m calling the Dr. on Monday for another refill on my A.D.D. meds so I’ll talk to him about that too.
I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention. What did you say?
I was saying I needed to call my
Image
Image

User avatar
jruegg
Mr. Eggs
Mr. Eggs
Posts: 25522
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Kingdom of God (Mk 1:15)
Contact:

Post by jruegg » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:30 am

Irish-Dane wrote:
jruegg wrote:
Irish-Dane wrote:
jruegg wrote:
Irish-Dane wrote:So what are you preaching on this morning?

Abraham. On a 17 part series on “The Life of Faith.” Going through the life of Abraham one chapter at a time, gleaning “lessons” on how the life of faith should and shouldn’t be.

Today we’re doing “Surprises in the Life of Faith” (part 2) from Genesis 17-18:15
Make sure you post that in the, "Rug's bad sermons" thread.
Gosh, I haven’t posted anything there in a long time.
They must have all been GOOD lately. :lol:
Just seemed like there wasn’t much interest so I stopped putting in the effort.
Image

User avatar
Irish-Dane
I'm a pro at tobacco canning
I'm a pro at tobacco canning
Posts: 33094
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:00 pm
Location: The beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina
Contact:

Post by Irish-Dane » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:30 am

jruegg wrote:
Irish-Dane wrote:
jruegg wrote:
Irish-Dane wrote:BTW, you feeling better?
Much, though the cough persists. I’m calling the Dr. on Monday for another refill on my A.D.D. meds so I’ll talk to him about that too.
I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention. What did you say?
I was saying I needed to call my
Image
:lol: :lol: :lol:
It's not available because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body. --Colton

User avatar
jruegg
Mr. Eggs
Mr. Eggs
Posts: 25522
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Kingdom of God (Mk 1:15)
Contact:

Post by jruegg » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:31 am

How are the marriage plans coming along?
Image

Post Reply