PLEASE NOTE

The part of the church where the silliest things happen. Conversations that sound like they belong in the youth room will be moved here.
John-Boy
I'm a lover and I'm a sinner
I'm a lover and I'm a sinner

PLEASE NOTE

Post by John-Boy » Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:39 am

PLEASE NOTE:

The large blue commingled recyclable containers, located in the 4th, 5th, and 6th floor main kitchens, ARE NOT for trash! They are for cans, bottles and plastic. Please, if you are the persons who are using them for trash cans, stop immediately! Each kitchen has appropriate receptacles for trash, which our custodial crew empties, three times each day.

Thanks
Praying - coco
Sometimes memes can be helpful as well as humorous - Jocose
Yer mom is kindhearted and well respected in her community - JMG

Gregor
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar

Post by Gregor » Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:50 am

In all fairness, would it not be better to use trash cans of a different color in the kitchens. It is confusing to know which is for recycling and which is for trash.

Nathaniel_Firethorn
It's not fake and I can prove it.
It's not fake and I can prove it.

Post by Nathaniel_Firethorn » Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:51 am

Thanks for the info. I'd been thinking that those were the crash cushions for the Crotch Monorail.

~\U NF

mountainman
Order of the Purple Moon
Order of the Purple Moon

Post by mountainman » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:04 pm

I saw Milton from accounts payable putting bottles in the can bin and plastic in the bottle bin.
:pipe3: Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.
The old pipe gives the sweetest smoke.

Munkey
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Post by Munkey » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:07 pm

PLEASE NOTE:

There was an issue this morning with some of you being unable to get in the back door. This issue has been resolved. The door was “locked by key” but is now unlocked. Your keycards were never the problem. Please go back to using the back door.

Munkey
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Post by Munkey » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:08 pm

PLEASE NOTE:

Please be advised that due to the construction taking place downstairs our gas has been shut off and that our hot water and HVAC is not working properly at this time. Our property manager is aware of the situation and is taking measures to ensure a speedy resolution.

Munkey
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Post by Munkey » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:08 pm

PLEASE NOTE:

If you haven’t stopped by to pick up your t-shirt that was mentioned in yesterday’s all hands meeting, please stop by my desk sometime today. I have larges and a few mediums.

Munkey
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Post by Munkey » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:09 pm

PLEASE NOTE:

Due to the construction taking place downstairs, please be advised that there will be excessive noise (and it may be louder than usual) between the hours of 6:00 am – 8:00 am possibly tomorrow (Wednesday, August 1st), Thursday, August 2nd and Friday, August 3rd. They will be working with and/or shooting wires throughout the ceiling.

The new tenant’s representative apologizes for any inconvenience. Thank you for your patience.

Munkey
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Post by Munkey » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:09 pm

PLEASE NOTE:

The Main Lobby Doors on the first floor in the front of our building are now working properly and the doors will no longer be padlocked. You may now use your keycard again prior to 8:00 am and after 5:30 pm (Monday thru Friday) when entering the building.

Munkey
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Post by Munkey » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:10 pm

PLEASE NOTE:

If anyone rode their motorcycle to the office and parked it in the courtyard it must be moved to a parking space in the parking lot.

Munkey
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Post by Munkey » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:10 pm

PLEASE NOTE:

The mailslots in the shipping cube have been updated with everyone’s name. (The shipping cube is located in the front lobby area in the cube to the left of mine and to the right of the Fax machine area.)

Please note that some of them have moved around so please look for your name.

Also, I noticed that many of you haven’t picked up your paystubs for months. Please be sure to check your mailslot at least once a week or on the 15th & 30th of each month.

Munkey
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Post by Munkey » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:12 pm

PLEASE NOTE:

Please be advised that there will be HVAC work going on today on the roof. The AC is going to be shut down intermittently throughout the day.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Munkey
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Post by Munkey » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:13 pm

PLEASE NOTE:

It has come to our attention that the doors to the balconies are not getting locked. These are the doors to the outside balconies on the triangular patios that are off of the engineering lab; the doors outside of the Marketing area and; the doors outside of the Accounting office.

We encourage you to enjoy the outside balconies but please be sure to always lock the doors when you come back in. Leaving the doors unlocked is a security and liability risk as it would be very easy for someone to climb up the tree outside of the building. Someone working late or coming in over the weekend would not want to be surprised by an unexpected visitor. Most importantly we should not compromise our operations or the safety of our employees.

Munkey
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Post by Munkey » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:13 pm

PLEASE NOTE:

Last call for keyboard trays! Please let me know by 2:00 pm today if you wish to have one ordered and installed at your work station.

Munkey
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Post by Munkey » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:16 pm

PLEASE NOTE:

A change in temperature has occurred in our building this morning due to maintenance on two of the AC units on the roof. I have just been informed that the HVAC will be back up and running very shortly.

Thank you for your patience and their apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Munkey
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Post by Munkey » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:17 pm

PLEASE NOTE:

Please read first……. :)

You can find leftover salad bar fixings just outside the Conference Room near Customer Support for you to enjoy.

Please bring a plate and fork and remember there is a meeting still in progress. :)

The caterer will be back around 2:00 to clean-up.

Thanks and enjoy!

Munkey
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Post by Munkey » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:18 pm

PLEASE NOTE:

The latest internal contact list is now available on the intranet / portal.

Please let me know of any changes or additions.

Munkey
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Post by Munkey » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:21 pm

PLEASE NOTE:

There’s leftover ice cream cake on the counter in the kitchen but its melting fast.

Munkey
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Post by Munkey » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:24 pm

PLEASE NOTE:

Mailslots – good news! They have been updated and all employees should have one. Many of them have changed to another row or may have moved up or down. Please try to check your mailslot once a week….there are quite a few pay stubs and other pieces of mail collecting in the mailslots. Don’t miss out on something important! :)

Visitors - someone coming by to meet with you? A candidate, vendor, friend for lunch? Please let the front desk know when you’re expecting someone. It helps us to be sure someone is at front to greet them or; if I will be away or in a meeting, I will let you know and you can keep an eye out for them so they’re not waiting too long. :) (All visitors staying for meetings should wear a visitor badge.)

Conference Rooms – don’t forget to book a room for your meeting and a projector if necessary. :) Add it as a resource to your Outlook meeting invite.

Refrigerators – isn’t it nice having 2 refrigerators? …..no more lost lunch bags? Please remember to wrap or bag and label your item(s) and; if it expires or you forget about it or remember it 2 weeks later, please toss it out. We like to keep our refrigerators free of science experiments. If we can’t tell what it is, it probably needs to be tossed. :)

Bike Lockers – want to bring your bike to work so you can ride at lunchtime but you don’t know where to keep it? There are several bike lockers around the business park and we have been assigned a group of them just outside our building. I currently have 2 open lockers but I can get more if we need them. Let me know if you’re interested and we’ll get one assigned to you.

Munkey
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Post by Munkey » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:25 pm

PLEASE NOTE:

There is some leftover pizza and some salad in the employee lounge area.