PLEASE NOTE

The part of the church where the silliest things happen. Conversations that sound like they belong in the youth room will be moved here.
Post Reply
User avatar
SlowToke
John Crosby's Friend
John Crosby's Friend
Posts: 8582
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:00 pm
Location: Cloverdale, IN
Contact:

Re: PLEASE NOTE

Post by SlowToke » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:19 am

PLEASE NOTE:

Starting immediately, Security personnel must be present to escort all employees when retrieving cookies for the bereavement trays from dietary.
Wayne Teipen
http://teipenpipes.com
"Fools have no interest in understanding; they only want to air their own opinions." Proverbs 18:2

"Life is tough, and it's tougher when you're stupid." -- John Wayne

User avatar
CodeMonkey
Brother of the Briar
Brother of the Briar
Posts: 4758
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Dark side of the moon

Re: PLEASE NOTE

Post by CodeMonkey » Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:56 am

PLEASE NOTE:
As part of revamping the employee review process, employees will no longer be assigned objectives to achieve for the coming year. They will now be assigned targets to achieve during the coming year.
“Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you enjoy the play” – Newspaper reporter.

"Trying is the first step towards failure" - Homer Simpson

User avatar
Jocose
a large Chinese man named Wu
a large Chinese man named Wu
Posts: 20565
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Moonbase Alpha
Contact:

Re: PLEASE NOTE

Post by Jocose » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:39 pm

Please note;

The W County Urban Road Maintenance District is pleased to inform you that your street is scheduled for road work during summer 2018. Slurry seal work will start after July 1 and be completed by September 30. You will get a notice about 24hrs. before work is scheduled to begin on your street.

What is a slurry seal?
It's a mixture of asphalt emulsion, mineral aggregates, water and additive.

Please trim trees and prune plants.
It is your responsibility as the adjacent property owner TO TRIM VEGETATION in the walkway or roadway WITHIN 30 DAYS OF THIS NOTICE.

If vegetation is not trimmed sufficiently a crew will trim it to comply with clearance requirements *see picture* This free service will be done only as needed and debris will be removed. Please keep in mind that the workers performing the trimming are not professional arborists.

Please contact us ASAP with concerns or issues so they may be addressed before work begins.
"And for Freds sake, DO NOT point anyone towards CPS or you'll put them off of both Christianity and pipe smoking forever." ~ FredS



Image

User avatar
FredS
Really, really likes watching kids fish.
Really, really likes watching kids fish.
Posts: 20863
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: NOCO (Northern Colorado)

Re: PLEASE NOTE

Post by FredS » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:38 pm

Please Note:

When you quit CPS you're required to stay in contact with at least one active member. You are to notify said member immediately in the event you have spiritual, health, financial, or marital issues or concerns. Said member will publish said needs on the CPS forum.

That way all the fantastic friends you dumped on can pray for you because they're not bitter at all that you left without so much as a 'kiss my ass'. Surely they're over the fact that you left your nasty toothbrush in the bathroom and didn't clean your junk out of the refrigerator. And they don't mind waiting in limbo as you try to find yourself. And they've tried to stay classy in the face of all the rumors you spread about them after you left, you miserable SOB. You rotten piece o. . .

[three calming breaths]

So yeah, we still care, even after your gone.
"If we ever get to heaven boys, it aint because we aint done nothin' wrong" - Kris Kristofferson

"One of the things I love about CPS is the frank and enthusiastic dysfunction here. God help me, I do love it so." – OldWorldSwine

"I'd like to put a hook in that puppet and swing it through a bunch of salmon!" - durangopipe

User avatar
ReverendThom
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
A Mari Usque Ad Mare
Posts: 3398
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:08 am
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Contact:

Re: PLEASE NOTE

Post by ReverendThom » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:44 pm


FredS wrote:Please Note:

When you quit CPS you're required to stay in contact with at least one active member. You are to notify said member immediately in the event you have spiritual, health, financial, or marital issues or concerns. Said member will publish said needs on the CPS forum.

That way all the fantastic friends you dumped on can pray for you because they're not bitter at all that you left without so much as a 'kiss my ass'. Surely they're over the fact that you left your nasty toothbrush in the bathroom and didn't clean your junk out of the refrigerator. And they don't mind waiting in limbo as you try to find yourself. And they've tried to stay classy in the face of all the rumors you spread about them after you left, you miserable SOB. You rotten piece o. . .

[three calming breaths]

So yeah, we still care, even after your gone.
Ha. This.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

"Pipe smokers used to be among the smartest people walking around. It's not true anymore." - Rusty

User avatar
UncleBob
CPS Theological Dogmatician
CPS Theological Dogmatician
Posts: 34382
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: Lubbock, TX USA
Contact:

Re: PLEASE NOTE

Post by UncleBob » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:23 am

PLEASE NOTE:

Listen, and understand: The pumpkin spice is back. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever.
"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Many of the points here, taken to their logical conclusions, don't hold up to logic; they're simply Godded-up ways of saying "I don't like that." - Skip

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please." -Mark Twain

User avatar
UncleBob
CPS Theological Dogmatician
CPS Theological Dogmatician
Posts: 34382
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: Lubbock, TX USA
Contact:

Re: PLEASE NOTE

Post by UncleBob » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:50 am

"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Many of the points here, taken to their logical conclusions, don't hold up to logic; they're simply Godded-up ways of saying "I don't like that." - Skip

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please." -Mark Twain

User avatar
coco
Uniquely Duggish
Uniquely Duggish
Posts: 28198
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Sweet Home Alabama
Contact:

Re: PLEASE NOTE

Post by coco » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:24 pm

I've made note of some things that need to be done around here. So hop to it.

Image
"Like a gold ring in a pig's snout is a cob with a forever lucite stem." (Pipverbs 1:1)
"No more signatures that quote other CPS members." - Thunk

User avatar
UncleBob
CPS Theological Dogmatician
CPS Theological Dogmatician
Posts: 34382
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: Lubbock, TX USA
Contact:

Re: PLEASE NOTE

Post by UncleBob » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:33 pm

coco wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:24 pm
I've made note of some things that need to be done around here. So hop to it.

Image
Hmm.. I made tacos tonight so good luck!
"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Many of the points here, taken to their logical conclusions, don't hold up to logic; they're simply Godded-up ways of saying "I don't like that." - Skip

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please." -Mark Twain

User avatar
Del
Hacked by Kellyanne Conway
Hacked by Kellyanne Conway
Posts: 37166
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Re: PLEASE NOTE

Post by Del » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:57 pm

UncleBob wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:33 pm
coco wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:24 pm
I've made note of some things that need to be done around here. So hop to it.

Image
Hmm.. I made tacos tonight so good luck!
Sorry, coco.... No one can deflate a taco smile, and I don't mow grass.
"Utter frogshit from start to finish." - Onyx

"I shall not wear a crown of gold where my Master wore a crown of thorns." - Godfrey de Bouillon

User avatar
UncleBob
CPS Theological Dogmatician
CPS Theological Dogmatician
Posts: 34382
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: Lubbock, TX USA
Contact:

Re: PLEASE NOTE

Post by UncleBob » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:44 am

"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Many of the points here, taken to their logical conclusions, don't hold up to logic; they're simply Godded-up ways of saying "I don't like that." - Skip

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please." -Mark Twain

User avatar
sysiphus
NCOIC
NCOIC
Posts: 7659
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:00 pm
Location: The Mother of Presidents
Contact:

Re: PLEASE NOTE

Post by sysiphus » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:33 am

So... Is this made with 135th anniversary peppers, or did it come out on the 165th anniversary? I'm feelin a bit manipulated either way.
Gossett closed his bag of Cheezits and silently prayed

User avatar
UncleBob
CPS Theological Dogmatician
CPS Theological Dogmatician
Posts: 34382
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: Lubbock, TX USA
Contact:

Re: PLEASE NOTE

Post by UncleBob » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:26 am

sysiphus wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:33 am
So... Is this made with 135th anniversary peppers, or did it come out on the 165th anniversary? I'm feelin a bit manipulated either way.
Dang millennial marketing strategy!
"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Many of the points here, taken to their logical conclusions, don't hold up to logic; they're simply Godded-up ways of saying "I don't like that." - Skip

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please." -Mark Twain

User avatar
UncleBob
CPS Theological Dogmatician
CPS Theological Dogmatician
Posts: 34382
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: Lubbock, TX USA
Contact:

Re: PLEASE NOTE

Post by UncleBob » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:20 am

"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Many of the points here, taken to their logical conclusions, don't hold up to logic; they're simply Godded-up ways of saying "I don't like that." - Skip

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please." -Mark Twain

User avatar
coco
Uniquely Duggish
Uniquely Duggish
Posts: 28198
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Sweet Home Alabama
Contact:

Re: PLEASE NOTE

Post by coco » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:00 am

UncleBob wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:20 am
Please note: First red heifer born in 2,000 years, signals end of days

So there ya have it.
The prophecy has even been linked to the US President Donald Trump moving the US Embassy to Jerusalem.
Well, that settles it. I'm about to put on a white robe and sit on a hilltop.
"Like a gold ring in a pig's snout is a cob with a forever lucite stem." (Pipverbs 1:1)
"No more signatures that quote other CPS members." - Thunk

User avatar
UncleBob
CPS Theological Dogmatician
CPS Theological Dogmatician
Posts: 34382
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: Lubbock, TX USA
Contact:

Re: PLEASE NOTE

Post by UncleBob » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:07 am

coco wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:00 am
UncleBob wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:20 am
Please note: First red heifer born in 2,000 years, signals end of days

So there ya have it.
The prophecy has even been linked to the US President Donald Trump moving the US Embassy to Jerusalem.
Well, that settles it. I'm about to put on a white robe and sit on a hilltop.
Please Note: Rapture practice starts at 8 pm. Cookies and coffee at 8:30 pm.
"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Many of the points here, taken to their logical conclusions, don't hold up to logic; they're simply Godded-up ways of saying "I don't like that." - Skip

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please." -Mark Twain

User avatar
JimVH
Ramone, the hair dresser with smokin' diapers
Ramone, the hair dresser with smokin' diapers
Posts: 21458
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as soon as I could.
Contact:

Re: PLEASE NOTE

Post by JimVH » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:26 am

UncleBob wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:07 am
coco wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:00 am
UncleBob wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:20 am
Please note: First red heifer born in 2,000 years, signals end of days

So there ya have it.
The prophecy has even been linked to the US President Donald Trump moving the US Embassy to Jerusalem.
Well, that settles it. I'm about to put on a white robe and sit on a hilltop.
Please Note: Rapture practice starts at 8 pm. Cookies and coffee at 8:30 pm.
Certainly there'll be a rapture potluck?

User avatar
UncleBob
CPS Theological Dogmatician
CPS Theological Dogmatician
Posts: 34382
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: Lubbock, TX USA
Contact:

Re: PLEASE NOTE

Post by UncleBob » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:06 am

JimVH wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:26 am
UncleBob wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:07 am
coco wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:00 am
UncleBob wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:20 am
Please note: First red heifer born in 2,000 years, signals end of days

So there ya have it.
The prophecy has even been linked to the US President Donald Trump moving the US Embassy to Jerusalem.
Well, that settles it. I'm about to put on a white robe and sit on a hilltop.
Please Note: Rapture practice starts at 8 pm. Cookies and coffee at 8:30 pm.
Certainly there'll be a rapture potluck?
That's Wed night, 6:30 pm.

:chili:
"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Many of the points here, taken to their logical conclusions, don't hold up to logic; they're simply Godded-up ways of saying "I don't like that." - Skip

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please." -Mark Twain

Post Reply