Crap We Need To Fight About But Haven't Yet

The part of the church where the silliest things happen. Conversations that sound like they belong in the youth room will be moved here.
Post Reply
User avatar
UncleBob
CPS Theological Dogmatician
CPS Theological Dogmatician
Posts: 33405
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: Lubbock, TX USA
Contact:

Re: Crap We Need To Fight About But Haven't Yet

Post by UncleBob » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:18 pm

Latakia or perique?













WRONG!

:chili:
"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Many of the points here, taken to their logical conclusions, don't hold up to logic; they're simply Godded-up ways of saying "I don't like that." - Skip

"You guys are weird." - Mrs. FredS

User avatar
mont974x4
It's gotten old now
It's gotten old now
Posts: 7893
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Montana

Re: Crap We Need To Fight About But Haven't Yet

Post by mont974x4 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:19 pm

UncleBob wrote:Latakia or perique?













WRONG!

:chili:
Should have both. Am I rite? Or am I rite.
It sounded better when the voices in my head were saying it.

Ire attracter-at-large and general misanthrope.

User avatar
UncleBob
CPS Theological Dogmatician
CPS Theological Dogmatician
Posts: 33405
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: Lubbock, TX USA
Contact:

Re: Crap We Need To Fight About But Haven't Yet

Post by UncleBob » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:22 pm

mont974x4 wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:19 pm
UncleBob wrote:Latakia or perique?













WRONG!

:chili:
Should have both. Am I rite? Or am I rite.
Please refer all questions to the dancing chili.
"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Many of the points here, taken to their logical conclusions, don't hold up to logic; they're simply Godded-up ways of saying "I don't like that." - Skip

"You guys are weird." - Mrs. FredS

User avatar
mont974x4
It's gotten old now
It's gotten old now
Posts: 7893
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Montana

Re: Crap We Need To Fight About But Haven't Yet

Post by mont974x4 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:25 pm

UncleBob wrote:
mont974x4 wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:19 pm
UncleBob wrote:Latakia or perique?













WRONG!

:chili:
Should have both. Am I rite? Or am I rite.
Please refer all questions to the dancing chili.
What if I don't speak chilian?
It sounded better when the voices in my head were saying it.

Ire attracter-at-large and general misanthrope.

User avatar
A_Morley
Cardinal Uncle Nacho
Cardinal Uncle Nacho
Posts: 10575
Joined: Fri May 05, 2006 6:00 pm
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: Crap We Need To Fight About But Haven't Yet

Post by A_Morley » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:30 pm

UncleBob wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:18 pm
Latakia or perique?













WRONG!

:chili:
I'll go for perique if I must have condimental leaf. I'm fine with straight burley, straight Virginia, or a simple burley and Virginia mixture.
His Eminence
Cardinal of CPS

User avatar
UncleBob
CPS Theological Dogmatician
CPS Theological Dogmatician
Posts: 33405
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: Lubbock, TX USA
Contact:

Re: Crap We Need To Fight About But Haven't Yet

Post by UncleBob » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:42 pm

mont974x4 wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:25 pm
UncleBob wrote:
mont974x4 wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:19 pm
UncleBob wrote:Latakia or perique?













WRONG!

:chili:
Should have both. Am I rite? Or am I rite.
Please refer all questions to the dancing chili.
What if I don't speak chilian?
Its alright; you can use finger puppets.
"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Many of the points here, taken to their logical conclusions, don't hold up to logic; they're simply Godded-up ways of saying "I don't like that." - Skip

"You guys are weird." - Mrs. FredS

User avatar
JimVH
Ramone, the hair dresser with smokin' diapers
Ramone, the hair dresser with smokin' diapers
Posts: 20792
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as soon as I could.
Contact:

Re: Crap We Need To Fight About But Haven't Yet

Post by JimVH » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:42 am

Ketchup on hot dogs.


Go.
"... but unless you've made no mistakes in your life be careful of stones that you throw."
Hank Williams

User avatar
Jocose
a large Chinese man named Wu
a large Chinese man named Wu
Posts: 20156
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Moonbase Alpha
Contact:

Re: Crap We Need To Fight About But Haven't Yet

Post by Jocose » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:49 am

JimVH wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:42 am
Ketchup on hot dogs.


Go.
Already been argued
"And for Freds sake, DO NOT point anyone towards CPS or you'll put them off of both Christianity and pipe smoking forever." ~ FredS

"The Guacamole yoda was life changing " ~ John-Boy

Image

User avatar
mont974x4
It's gotten old now
It's gotten old now
Posts: 7893
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Montana

Re: Crap We Need To Fight About But Haven't Yet

Post by mont974x4 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:33 am

UncleBob wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:42 pm
mont974x4 wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:25 pm
UncleBob wrote:
mont974x4 wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:19 pm
UncleBob wrote:Latakia or perique?





WRONG!

:chili:
Should have both. Am I rite? Or am I rite.
Please refer all questions to the dancing chili.
What if I don't speak chilian?
Its alright; you can use finger puppets.

Chili's know sign language?
It sounded better when the voices in my head were saying it.

Ire attracter-at-large and general misanthrope.

User avatar
JimVH
Ramone, the hair dresser with smokin' diapers
Ramone, the hair dresser with smokin' diapers
Posts: 20792
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as soon as I could.
Contact:

Re: Crap We Need To Fight About But Haven't Yet

Post by JimVH » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:14 am

Jocose wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:49 am
JimVH wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:42 am
Ketchup on hot dogs.


Go.
Already been argued
Thanks. I don't think I careenough to actually read all that.
"... but unless you've made no mistakes in your life be careful of stones that you throw."
Hank Williams

TNLawPiper
BrotherOfTheBriar YouHeartlessBastards
BrotherOfTheBriar YouHeartlessBastards
Posts: 17041
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:00 pm

Re: Crap We Need To Fight About But Haven't Yet

Post by TNLawPiper » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:39 am

SlowToke wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:12 am
Here's the kicker, though: microwaved is better than stove top.
I feel extraordinarily sad for you. You must have been traumatized.

User avatar
TwoXseveN
I'm the Sassy One
Posts: 11842
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Holland MI.
Contact:

Re: Crap We Need To Fight About But Haven't Yet

Post by TwoXseveN » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:52 am

JimVH wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:42 am
Ketchup on hot dogs.


Go.
Absolutely not.

Coney's are the most acceptable form of dog.
Chili, Onions, & Mustard like a true Detroiter.
I'm what some CPS'ers have called, "Better than advertised".

User avatar
hugodrax
All Around Nice Guy
All Around Nice Guy
Posts: 16268
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Crap We Need To Fight About But Haven't Yet

Post by hugodrax » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:27 pm

TwoXseveN wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:52 am
JimVH wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:42 am
Ketchup on hot dogs.


Go.
Absolutely not.

Coney's are the most acceptable form of dog.
Chili, Onions, & Mustard like a true Detroiter.
Is good, but sauerkraut is better.
Etiam mihi opinio anserem perirent.

User avatar
Skip
Everything in Moderatoration
Everything in Moderatoration
Posts: 24182
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:00 pm
Location: Slightly East of Pepik
Contact:

Re: Crap We Need To Fight About But Haven't Yet

Post by Skip » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:50 pm

hugodrax wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:27 pm
TwoXseveN wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:52 am
JimVH wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:42 am
Ketchup on hot dogs.


Go.
Absolutely not.

Coney's are the most acceptable form of dog.
Chili, Onions, & Mustard like a true Detroiter.
Is good, but sauerkraut is better.
Oh, puh-lease.

"For every hotdog there is a season, and a time for every topping under heaven." - Skipclesiastes 4:20

It depends upon what's available.

Fridge mostly empty? A plain dog with mustard, ketchup, and relish is great.

Have good old West Virginia hot dog meat sauce? Add mustard and onions and get your hands away from my plate, ye wee skunner.

Midwest chili cheese dog (Portillo's)? Oh, yeah.

Chicago dog with all sorts of crap (<--- get it, yeah?): LOVE 'em!

Bet you buttheads bitching about ketchup drink "lite" beer.
2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Winner of the CPS Award: "Most Likely to be Found Without Pants at Any Given Moment"

2017 Curmudgeon of the Year

"No man is peer to Skip, peasant." -A_Morley

User avatar
hugodrax
All Around Nice Guy
All Around Nice Guy
Posts: 16268
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Crap We Need To Fight About But Haven't Yet

Post by hugodrax » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:52 pm

Skip wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:50 pm
hugodrax wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:27 pm
TwoXseveN wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:52 am
JimVH wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:42 am
Ketchup on hot dogs.


Go.
Absolutely not.

Coney's are the most acceptable form of dog.
Chili, Onions, & Mustard like a true Detroiter.
Is good, but sauerkraut is better.
Oh, puh-lease.

"For every hotdog there is a season, and a time for every topping under heaven." - Skipclesiastes 4:20

It depends upon what's available.

Fridge mostly empty? A plain dog with mustard, ketchup, and relish is great.

Have good old West Virginia hot dog meat sauce? Add mustard and onions and get your hands away from my plate, ye wee skunner.

Midwest chili cheese dog (Portillo's)? Oh, yeah.

Chicago dog with all sorts of crap (<--- get it, yeah?): LOVE 'em!

Bet you buttheads bitching about ketchup drink "lite" beer.
Like you wouldn't drink Sterno if there was nothing else in the house.
Etiam mihi opinio anserem perirent.

User avatar
TwoXseveN
I'm the Sassy One
Posts: 11842
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Holland MI.
Contact:

Re: Crap We Need To Fight About But Haven't Yet

Post by TwoXseveN » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:46 pm

Skip wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:50 pm
Bet you buttheads bitching about ketchup drink "lite" beer.
Says a man who loves Guinness
I'm what some CPS'ers have called, "Better than advertised".

User avatar
Skip
Everything in Moderatoration
Everything in Moderatoration
Posts: 24182
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:00 pm
Location: Slightly East of Pepik
Contact:

Re: Crap We Need To Fight About But Haven't Yet

Post by Skip » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:56 pm

TwoXseveN wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:46 pm
Skip wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:50 pm
Bet you buttheads bitching about ketchup drink "lite" beer.
Says a man who loves Guinness
And don't you forget it, Hansel.
2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Winner of the CPS Award: "Most Likely to be Found Without Pants at Any Given Moment"

2017 Curmudgeon of the Year

"No man is peer to Skip, peasant." -A_Morley

User avatar
hugodrax
All Around Nice Guy
All Around Nice Guy
Posts: 16268
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Crap We Need To Fight About But Haven't Yet

Post by hugodrax » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:04 pm

Skip wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:56 pm
TwoXseveN wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:46 pm
Skip wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:50 pm
Bet you buttheads bitching about ketchup drink "lite" beer.
Says a man who loves Guinness
And don't you forget it, Hansel.
Wait, somebody doesn't like Guinness? He should donate his body to science.
Etiam mihi opinio anserem perirent.

User avatar
UncleBob
CPS Theological Dogmatician
CPS Theological Dogmatician
Posts: 33405
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: Lubbock, TX USA
Contact:

Re: Crap We Need To Fight About But Haven't Yet

Post by UncleBob » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:55 pm

Potato chips or corn chips?










NOPE!
:chili:
"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Many of the points here, taken to their logical conclusions, don't hold up to logic; they're simply Godded-up ways of saying "I don't like that." - Skip

"You guys are weird." - Mrs. FredS

User avatar
Skip
Everything in Moderatoration
Everything in Moderatoration
Posts: 24182
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:00 pm
Location: Slightly East of Pepik
Contact:

Re: Crap We Need To Fight About But Haven't Yet

Post by Skip » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:34 pm

hugodrax wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:04 pm
Skip wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:56 pm
TwoXseveN wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:46 pm
Skip wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:50 pm
Bet you buttheads bitching about ketchup drink "lite" beer.
Says a man who loves Guinness
And don't you forget it, Hansel.
Wait, somebody doesn't like Guinness? He should donate his body to science.
IKR?
2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Winner of the CPS Award: "Most Likely to be Found Without Pants at Any Given Moment"

2017 Curmudgeon of the Year

"No man is peer to Skip, peasant." -A_Morley

Post Reply